剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
阴魂不散
行了
Here we go.
坐着还舒坦吧
Sit properly?
谢谢
Cheers.
比尔
Bill?
他像不像米克·哈克纳
Mick Hucknall.
米克·哈克纳 英国就是红乐队(Simply Red)主唱
还真有意思
Hey, this is fun.
咱俩今晚约会还挺顺利
It's been a good night so far.
就是说 挺顺利的
Yes, it's been really good, yeah.
其实之前朱莉撮合咱俩的时候
Yeah, I'll be honest, when Julie suggested we get together,
我还不太愿意
I was like no.
经常有朋友给我介绍对象
You know, I get set up a lot by friends,
没一个靠谱的
and it never works out.
说来听听 同是沦落人啊
Tell me about it. Me too.
我通常都不喜欢约会
You know, I hate dates usually.
约会不就是"和怂胖子打发时间"吗
They should call dates "Spend some time with a big fat loser!"
但今晚挺棒的
But this has been brilliant.
我在想 待会儿
Hey... I was thinking, afterwards,
要不上我家坐坐
maybe you'd like to come back to my place?
听听杰米·卡伦的新专辑
We could listen to the new Jamie Cullum album.
没准 挺好
Maybe, yeah!
这安排挺好
Yeah, yeah, that'd be... really nice actually.
太好了
Great.
让我猜猜...
Let me guess...
你应该...
You're a...
喜欢红酒
red wine person?
答对啦 确实喜欢
Yes, yes I am!
我也是 要不我们点餐吧
I would be too, if we could get some service round here!
喂 就你 哈克纳
Yeah, you, Hucknall.
你啥时才能来点餐
When you, when you Simply Ready?
哈克纳是Simple Red乐队主唱 Simply Ready为取谐音嘲讽
真磨叽
Unbelievable.
对了 事先声明
Oh, I should say, um,
我不喜欢吃大盘菜
I don't really like sharing.
所以还是你点你的 我点我的
So you get what you want, I'll get what I want
各管各的 省得麻烦
we leave it at that. I just think it's a lot less confusing.
好的 好的
Sure, sure.
你刚说的是杰米·卡伦吧 -没错
Did you say Jamie Cullum? - Yeah.
我超讨厌杰米·卡伦
I hate Jamie Cullum.
然后 他居然对我说
Oh, and, just to say,
"我不喜欢吃大盘菜"
"I don't really like sharing."
阴阳怪气的 什么人啊
With the rising inflection and everything.
在塔帕斯餐厅 他居然要单点
In a tapas restaurant, he doesn't like sharing.
Tapas中的a可发成"塔"音 也可发成"泰"音 莫斯在这纠结了
塔帕斯是什么鬼东西
What the heck is tapas?
就是 塔帕斯嘛
You know, tapas,
西班牙小吃馆
tiny food from Spain.
那叫泰帕斯
Oh, yes. Teipas.
不是这么念的
Yeah, that's no how you say it.
就这么念
Yes it is.
泰你个大头鬼
You're a teipas.
还有呢 还有啥
What else? What else?
还有...
What else?
对了 你没见他对待服务生的态度
Oh God, you should have seen him with the waiters.
没礼貌 -超没礼貌
Rude? - Unbelievable!
我以前当过服务生
Oh yeah, I used to work as a waiter.
谁对我不礼貌
If anyone was ever rude to me,
我就让他们的菜在裤子里走一遭
I used to carry their food around in my trousers.
天呐 上餐前走一遭
Oh my God! Before you brought it to their table?
不 等他们吃完以后
No, after.
当然是之前 吃完了还走毛啊
Of course before! Why would I do it after?
你觉得服务生会这么对他吗
Do you think they did that to him?
他吃饭的时候
Okay, well. While he was eating,
有人偷笑吗
did you ear anyone laughing?
厨房♥那边
Like... in the kitchen area.
有
Yes!
有 确实有
Yes I did, actually, yes I did.
那他吃的就是裤裤美食
That'll be trouser food.
不会吧 -就是这样
Oh God! - Yeah.
还好你们是单点
Probably a good thing you weren't sharing.
我滴姑奶奶
My God!
我本该提醒你的
I could have saved you the trouble.
那男的是个极品 大嘴巴一个
That guy is famous, he's a mouth.
别人都叫他"八卦王"
They call him "The News"
总拿他上过的人说事
because he was always talking about who he slept with.
我还不如跟耗子睡呢
I would honestly rather sleep with a rat.
如果可以的话
Literally.
我就搞不懂了
The thing I cannot understand yet, this:
5楼的朱莉居然说他跟我是绝配
this is a man Julie on 5th thinks is perfect for me,
她到底是怎么想的
I mean what was she thinking?
等等
Wait a second.
你说5楼的谁 -干嘛
Who do you know on 5th? - Why?
那人叫啥 朱迪还是朱莉
What was the name, was it Judy or Julie?
问这么详细干嘛
Why do you need to know?
不解释
No reason.
5楼可是有不少漂亮妞
Lots of nice looking girls on fifth.
想找个伴儿 是吧
Looking for an in, aren't we?
伴儿 才怪
An in? No!
谢谢 免了
Thank you, no.
别打着我名号♥在5楼到处发春
Don't use my name to start leching around on 5th.
告诉你 爷从不发春
For your information, I do not lech
我才没那么淫♥荡♥ 谢你一家子
I have a little more class than that, thank you very much.
有包裹 -谢谢
Post. - Thank you.
送错了吧
Oh no, this is wrong.
凯西·摩根·福尔曼订的内衣杂♥志♥
A lingerie catalogue for a Cathy Morgan Foreman.
我保证送到
I'll make sure that Cathy gets it.
话说 凯西·摩根·福尔曼是谁
Cathy Morgan Foreman, who is Cathy Morgan Foreman?
凯西在
Cathy works in...
凯西在"稀里糊涂"部门
Cathy works in the department of Shulupust.
什么部门 -不好意思 我电♥话♥响了
Department of what? - Oh excuse me, that's my phone ringing.
我啥也没听见 -开的震动
I didn't hear anything? - It's on vibrate.
喂
Hello?
你好 凯西
Hello, Cathy!
对 你的包裹到了
Yes, you parcel did arrive,
在我这呢
I'm keeping it here safe for you.
噗 明明是罗伊自己定的
没问题凯西·摩根·福尔曼
No problem at all Cathy Morgan Foreman.
如果他路过...
If he comes by...
谁
Right. If who comes by?
八卦王
The News.
他啊 干嘛
Yes, right?
如果他打电♥话♥来
If he calls,
就随便跟他扯
just tell him something.
包在我身上 -太好了
Leave it with me! - Great!
虽然我不擅长撒谎
Although I should just say I'm not very good at lying.
我擅长
I'm very good at lying.
你不是在打电♥话♥吗
I thought you were on the phone!
没错
Yeah, I am.
恩 好的
Yes, that's fine.
喂
Hello?
莫斯 这又不是上法庭
Listen Moss, you're not going to Court, yeah?
随便扯点就行
Just tell him something.
我只是... 把握不好说谎的尺度
It's just... I've never been very good at judging the scale of the lie...
别想太多
Yes, stop over thinking everything.
我打小就不会撒谎
I couldn't do it when I was a child,
别装疯卖♥♥傻
You're getting yourself in a tease,
我以前撒过一个弥天大谎...
I told a whopper and...
告诉他我很忙
Just tell him I'm busy!
你很忙
You're busy!
太有才了
That's brilliant!
千万别让他进门
Just don't let him in here under any circumstances.
了解
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表