剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
No!
你很忙
You're busy!
那女孩儿叫什么来着
Hey, um, what was the name of that girl,
珍说的那个 是朱莉还是朱迪
that Jen knows, was it Julie or Judy?
没错 是其中之一
Yes, one of those.
好吧 哥要去五楼猎艳了
Okay, I'm just going to go for a letch on fifth.
我不是说了嘛 她很忙的
Look! I told you she's busy!
不要脸 别进去 她很忙
Hey, back off, bastard! This lady's busy!
没空理你
Too busy for you.
忙 真有才
Busy! Brilliant!
你好 -我很好
Hello? - Hello!
我来找珍
I'm just looking for Jen.
她现在没空见你
I'm afraid Jen can't see you at the moment.
她很忙
She's very busy.
是吗 -她忙的一塌糊涂
Is she? - She's a busy Miss Lizzy!
这里与披头士乐队的Dizzy Miss Lizzy(销魂小姐)押韵
不送
Good bye!
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
她干的很好
She's doing fine.
我问的是"她在干嘛"
Not how is she doing, what is she doing?
她在里面吗 -不在
Is she in here? - No.
我不会占她太多时间
I won't keep her seconds,
就来送束花
I want to give her these.
别... -我就把花给她
Don't give her. - I'll give her these.
她不会喜欢的 -她不会介意的
She won't like them. - She won't mind!
她会介意的
She will mind.
没关系 要不了多久
It's not a problem. I won't take any time.
干嘛不让我进去
Look, why can't I go in?
因为她死了
Because she's dead!
什么
What?
她死了
Yeah, she's dead.
她... 死得唠
She... she died.
昨天死的
She died last night.
她死了
She died?!
是的
Yeah!
活不过来了
Completely.
我的天呐
Oh God!
真的假的
I just can't believe it!
这种事骗你干嘛
Well, I'd hardly make up something like that, would I?
那是当然 那是当然
No, no of course, of course not.
我的天呐
Oh God!
难怪她昨晚在餐厅有点不正常
Well, she was a bit off at the restaurant.
难道...
I mean...
是食物中毒吗
Was it the food?
塔帕斯餐厅知道了吗 -是泰帕斯
The tapas, do they know? - Teipas!
我不知道
I don't know.
估计吧 应该知道了
Yes it was, why not.
我的天
Oh Jesus!
这太吓人了
I know it's terrible, but,
好在我们是单点
thank God, we weren't sharing.
我有阴影了
I just can't get over it.
是啊
Yeah, well,
人总有一死
we all have to go sometime.
太吓人了 真是太吓人了
It's terrible, it's just terrible!
好怕怕啊
It's bloody awful!
如此美丽的女人
She was so beautiful!
脑残女 死掉算了
She was some piece of ass.
总之节哀顺变 所以...
Anyhow, can't mourn all the ruddy day, so...
知道吗...
You know...
我是最后一个上她的男人
I was the last person to sleep with her.
是嘛 她说... -她说什么了
Really? She said that... - What?
她说她很想和你上♥床♥
She said she was looking forward to sleeping with you.
他居然撒这种谎
I can't believe he lied like that.
他难道不知道
Doesn't he realise that
撒谎的后果很严重吗
lying can lead to very serious ramifications?
喂
Hello?
你好啊
Hello!
我是罗伊
I'm Roy!
I.T.部的
I.T.
老板让我来帮你干点... 湿活
My boss has assigned me to any work you might want done... personally.
私活
personal... personally.
总之 这是我的名片
Basically, if you want to just take my card.
罗伊 电脑男
如果电脑出了问题
And... if you need anything done to your computer,
尽管给我打电♥话♥ 这是我的手♥机♥号♥
just give me a buzz, on my phone. It's my mobile phone, so
随叫随到
you won't have to go through all that call waiting...
亲爱的
Lover.
好的谢谢 罗伊
Okay, thank you, Roy.
不客气 朱迪
You're welcome, Judy.
我不是朱迪 我是朱莉
Oh, I'm not Judy, I'm Julie.
朱迪
Judy?
有人找
Someone to see you!
他给你留了张名片
This man says you should take his card.
那个I.T.部的姑娘 太惨了
The girl from I.T., that's terrible.
是啊 死得太惨了
I know, terrible, terrible thing.
我是最后一个上她的男人
You know, I was actually the last person to sleep with her.
是太突然了
Very sudden, yes.
我听说是在塔帕斯食物中毒
I heard it was some bad tapas.
泰帕斯
Teipas.
没错
Yes.
你肯定被吓到了吧
You must be stunned.
我都吓傻了
I'm flabbergasted
需要的时候随时找我们
Well, you know where we are if you need us.
谢谢 我没事的
Sure, I'll be fine, thanks.
你们离这儿远点就行
Just sort of stay away from this whole area,
让我们静下心来接受这个悲剧
while we come to terms with the loss.
走吧 我想一个人待会儿
Leave me now, I would be alone.
勾搭上了
Good lech?
没
No!
那个女的 朱迪 我勒个去 她...
The girl, oh my God, the girl, Judy, she's a...
你见过她吗 -她长啥样
Have you seen this girl? - What's she like?
她眼上长毛 -谁眼上长毛
Well, she has hair on her eyes. - Who has hair on her eyes?
反正不是你 -必须的
Not you. - No.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡 你们要点什么
I'm going for a coffee, anyone wants anything?
致我们的心肝小宝贝
喂 -喂
Hello? - Hello?
朱迪 你好
Hello Judy?
有什么需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
电脑坏了
Computer is broken!
是PC机还是苹果机
Is it a PC or a Mac?
没错
Yes!
出什么问题了
Well, what's wrong with it?
坏了
Broken down!
怎么坏的 朱迪
Yeah, broken down how, Judy?
嘭 -嘭 啥...
Big bang noise! - Big bang noise, what...
具体点 是哪坏了
What's the precise nature of the problem?
屏幕
Mio
朱迪 我手♥机♥电池...
Judy, the battery of my phone is...
你们看 -什么
Look at this. - What?
这真是太棒了
How nice is this?
他们送了我一坨花
I just got a big load of flowers,
和一张大卡片
and a big card!
每个人都在上面签名了
And everyone has signed it!
"你永远活在我们心中"
"You will always be in our heart!"
天呐 你不是说这的人都很冷血吗
My God! And you said they weren't nice here!
是啊
Yeah.
他们干嘛要这么做
I don't understand why they've done this?
为什么
Why?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell for why.
因为大家都觉得你很聪明
It's because everyone thinks you're brilliant!
真的吗 -是啊
Really? - Yeah!
其实 他们觉得你太有才了
And in fact, everyone thinks you're so brilliant,
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表