剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
其实我挺喜欢这个
I'd love that actually.
盛大的少女之夜
A big girly night out!
不过在这没机会搞了
There aren't chances of that round here.
那倒未必
Not necessarily.
老妈
Mom?!
这位是我的心理医生
This is my psychiatrist.
我... 真不好意思
Oh! No. No, I'm... I'm sorry.
你长的...
It's just that you...
你长的跟我妈太像了
you look exactly like my mother.
你别... 别生气
No, no! But that... that... don't be offended by that.
她... 她可性感了
She's... she's a very sexy woman.
我并不是... 并不是想上她...
Not not... not that I would want to have sex with her...
我知道你们心理医生会这么想
I know that that's what you psychiatrists think!
可我对天发誓 我脑子里没有这想法
But I swear to God that there's nothing to it in my case!
要知道 我老妈
You know my mother wouldn't
可受不了那种乱♥伦♥之事
stand for any of that kind of nonsense!
她的叮咛至今不绝于耳...
I can just hear her now...
"你在干什么 罗伊"
"What are you doing Roy?"
"你在干什么"
"What are you doing?!"
真会自圆其说啊
You handled that well!
她就是你的心理医生
That's the psychiatrist!
是啊 我...
Yes, I...
我觉得她现在是我女朋友了
I think she's my girlfriend now.
不行 莫斯 听着
No, Moss! Listen to me.
你不能跟那个女人来往
You can never see that woman again.
她真的跟我老妈很像
She looks exactly like my mother.
行了 你太夸张了
Oh stop it. You're exaggerating.
根本就是一模一样
She's the spit of her!
行了行了 那边咋样
Oh come on. What went on in there?
还行 对了
All right. Okay.
你说...
What would you say...
搞个老处♥女♥之夜咋样
to a big girls' night out?
她们多大了
How big are the girls?
我以前怎么就没看过《钢木兰》呢
I can't believe I'd never seen "Steel Magnolias"!
太好看了 是吧
Oh my God! It's good, isn't it?
我知道等下该看什么了 -好棒耶
I know what we could watch next! - Yeah!
你真喜欢这片子 -是啊 你不喜欢吗
Your really liked that film? - Yes. Didn't you?
喜欢 多感人啊
No! It was heart-warming!
我觉得自己犹如公主一般 罗伊
Well I feel like a princess, Roy!
别说你没这感觉
And don't tell me you don't feel the same!
现在我胸部没有压痛感了
Well, my breast-tenderness has gone.
靠 我刚说了什么 我是爷们 咱是爷们
No! What am I talking about?! I'm a man! We're men!
这是我这辈子最糟糕的一夜
It's the worst night of my life!
看《情比姊妹深》还是《辣身舞》
Beaches... or... Dirty Dancing!
《情比姊妹深》吧 不 看《辣身舞》
Oh, Beaches! No! Dirty Dancing!
我也不知道了啦 -快说啦
Oh I can't decide! - Do!
我滴个老天爷啊
God! Dear God!
我也不知该看哪一部
I don't know which one to watch either!
哦对了 知道我们该干嘛么
Oh hey! But you know what we should do?
干嘛 -干点别的
What? - Something else!
我知道了
Oh! I know!
干脆咱们去庆功会吧
Why don't we go to the thank you party?
我还以为你们不想去呢
But I thought you didn't want to go.
那个...
Well, you know...
其他人都去了 可他们啥功都没有
Everybody else is there, and they did nothing
全是咱的功劳 -是啊
and we did all the work! - Yeah...
我去他们的 -没错 去他们的
Screw them! - Yeah! Screw them!
姑娘们 出发吧 -好耶
OK, come on! Let's go girls! - Yeah!
好 等我先看10分钟《情比姊妹深》
OK, but first, 10 minutes of Beaches!
我提议邀请门德尔医生加入
Oh yes, I suggest I ask Dr. Mendall to join us.
啥
What?
莫斯 我在这里
Moss! Over here!
我们该干嘛呢
What shall we do?
打酱油
Nothing...
我... 我要举杯消愁
I just... I really need to get drunk.
我也喜欢举杯消愁
Yeah, I'd like to get drunk.
咱们一起消愁去吧 -好啊 走
We should get drunk together then. - Okay, yeah.
咱要喝得酩酊大醉 不省人事
We should get so drunk that we don't know what's going on.
好
All right.
结果拜我所赐 4名自行车手都挂了
And, turned out, 4 dead cyclists on my fault!
了不起 还有我...
Brilliant! Same thing I...
I.T.部的 一起来
I.T. guys! Can we?!
天呐
Oh dear.
我勒个去 不是吧
Oh my God! I didn't!
不会的
I didn't!
早啊
Good morning!
我给你泡了杯咖啡
I've made you a cup of tea.
多谢老妈
Ah, thanks mom.
老妈
Mom?
搞没搞错啊
That's interesting!
未完待续...
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表