剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
What was that about?
四楼一姑娘遇到了小麻烦
Just a girl on four.
有活干了
Oh, a job?
你不去
You gonna go?
等会儿
Yeah. In a while.
不急
It can wait.
干嘛不急 说不定她正急着用呢
But why can it wait? She probably needs to get on,
工作需要啊
she needs her computer, you know.
我漫画没看完呢
Yeah well, I am reading a comic.
我就知道
I knew it.
我在以前的公♥司♥ 每次找I.T.部修电脑
Every time I used to phone I.T. In my last job
都要等上好几个小时
it's a good couple of hours before someone got to me.
这是我们的特色
That is how we do it.
不能随叫随到
You can't go up straight away
否则他们会得寸进尺
or they'll all expect it.
别毁了热带雨林
You're killing the rainforest!
别再提这茬了
Stop saying that!
事实是这样的 我和这个姑娘有段过去
Look there's more than that: me and this girl,
我约过她 但被拒绝了
I asked her out once, she said no,
我表示很尴尬
it all got a little bit embarrassing
之后 每次我上去
and ever since then, whenever I go up,
她把我当成饥渴的花痴
she treats me like I'm some sort of sexually frustrated cretin.
请你现在就上去
Get up there now, please.
你又不是我们主管
You're not the head of this department.
但我主管这的人际关系
No, I'm relationship manager.
他们投诉都来找我
I'm the one you gets the complaints.
气都往我身上撒
I'm the one who gets in trouble.
责任都是我给你们兜着
I'm the one whose name is on the line...
靠 好吧好吧
Oh God! All right,
我上去 你闭嘴
I will go up just to shut you up.
看着她
Watch her!
马上回来 赶紧修 我不想跟你说话
我勒个去
For God's sake!
有人在下面
There's someone under here.
好了
Yes!
喂
Hello!
听见了没
Hello?
修好了吗
Did you get it fixed?
恩 是的
Oh, yeah.
他给修好了
Well, left him to it.
一点都不想见他 -没错
Just can't have him in sight. - Yeah.
弄完就可以下班了
Do what you need and just go.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
这块电路板太搞笑了
This flipping circuit board, Jen,
有个白♥痴♥把数据线
Some chump has run the data line
接到电源上了
right through the power supply.
一看就是菜鸟干的好事
Amateur hour!
眼泪都笑出来了
I've got tears in my eyes.
罗伊被困在桌子下面了
Roy's stuck under a desk.
困在桌子下面
Stuck under a desk?!
没错 这条短♥信♥真神奇
Yes. It is an unusual text, isn't it?
是吧
It's not just me?
确实很神奇
No, it's unusual.
我要去好好调查一下
I'd best investigate.
没错
Yes.
你调查
You investigate.
我看家
I'll hold the fort.
很抱歉 害你手划伤了
Listen, I'm really sorry about your hand.
没事 肯定是我昏倒的时候划的
Oh, don't worry about it. I must have cut it when I swooned.
看来我吓到你了
I startled you a bit.
没想到里面还有个人
I didn't know there were anyone else down here.
我以为这里只有我们三个
I thought it was just the three of us.
我通常是晚上工作
I often work at nights so,
所以你可能没见过我
perhaps that's why you haven't seen me.
天呐 这里真冷
Gosh, it's very cold in here, isn't it?
可能是因为开了空调
Air conditioning.
这些东西要在低温环境中工作
Keep these things cool.
这是什么
Yes, what are they?
我也不知道
I've no idea.
他们让我负责看管这些机器
They have put me in charge of them.
莫斯和罗伊
Moss and Roy.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know their names.
反正 我不知道这些东西是干嘛的
I mean, i don't know any of these stuff even does.
你看 一闪一闪亮晶晶
What's going on there?
搞不懂
I don't know.
这么闪没问题吧
Is it good that it's doing that?
通常都不闪的
Usually, it doesn't do that.
我应该跟他们说一声 但是
And I think I should tell them, but,
但我通常只是视而不见
but often I just look away.
你看
And this one:
一闪
Flash.
一闪
Flash.
亮晶晶
Flash.
然后再等等
Then wait for it.
它会消停一会儿
Nothing for a while.
又来了
Here it comes.
一次闪两下
Double flash.
太神奇了
Brilliant.
看来你快疯了
It's obvious you are going mad.
这么说
So, let me get this straight.
你一直待在这
You stay down here all the time.
有时候我也会出去找点日用品
I pop out occasionally when I have to get supplies.
可是你却不知道自己为什么在这儿
And you don't know why you're here,
也不知道在这干嘛
or what you do.
没错
Correct.
这就是你的工作 你想要的事业吗
So this is your job? This is what you want for a career?
不
No.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我不是因为想来才来的
I'm not here because... I want to be here.
这是...
This is...
这是对我的惩罚
This is my punishment.
你知道吗 我曾经也是丹农的左右手
You see, I used to be Denholm's second in command.
吓着你了吗
Do I amaze you?
你怎么会被关到这的
So, how did you end up down here?
这风霜四载 我一直在寻求答案
That's the question I've been asking myself for 4 long years.
啊 你的血液正在汩汩地流淌
Oh I... couldn't help noticing that you're bleeding.
没关系 -请允许我来帮你
Yes. No it's fine it... - Just let me...
让我帮你清理一下
Please I can help.
回家后我自己会清理
I'll deal with myself at home
我担心...
but the risk is, honestly....
天呐
Oh my...
我滴个姑奶奶
Oh my God.
喂 起来起来 你在干嘛
Please, excuse, excuse me, what are you doi...
快起来
Get off me! Get...
谢谢
Thank you.
这样就妥当了
That should clear up nicely.
在很久以前 我还没现在这么妖
Yes, there was a time when things were very different.
当年我在瑞农企业曲高和寡
I was one of Reynholm Industries' top guys.
若你有幸目睹 我简直是威风八面
You should have seen me, I was magical.
这是我 向在场的各位
Here's me saying some pretty important stuff
传达公♥司♥精神
to a group of people circled around me.
在会议室 我可以点石成金
In a boardroom, I was a wizard.
我的光芒 炫目耀眼
A punchy character.
这是我在讲解图表
Here's me with a graph.
光阴如梭
Things were moving fast.
我的事业也扶摇直上
So fast, my career was advancing by leaps and bounds.
瑞蒙·阿维纳 项目总监
亚丹发掘了我的潜力
Adam saw greater things for me.
真是让人迷醉的美好时光
They were crazy heady days.
那些如诗岁月好似没有尽头
It seemed like these days would last forever.
但事态无常
But it all changed.
后来发生了什么
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表