剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Because I said Jen was dead, that time.
原来如此
Oh yeah. Yeah. That'll be it.
她说只有心理严重失常的人
She said it was something
才会做出这种事
only a severely disturbed person would do.
因此我必须接受长♥期♥心理治疗
And that now, I have to spend a lot of time in therapy.
很棒吧
Isn't that great?
没错 太恐怖了
Oh well, yes, that's... That's clearly terrific.
不 这太糟糕了
No! No, that's bad!
看医生有什么好的
Why do you think that's great?
因为那个心理医生非常迷人
The psychiatrist is a very... attractive lady?
我懂了 她是个女的
I see... She's of the female...
女的 没错
Genre? Yes.
像《索普拉诺家族》里梅尔菲医生那样的
A Dr. Melfi to your Tony Soprano?
她可是一位迷人的熟♥女♥
She's a glamorous old woman.
这么说你可以跟她学本事了...
Oh, the things you could learn from her...
随便跟哪个女人都能学到本事
Or from any woman.
珍在办公室吗
Is Jen is her office?
我需要她在这些文件上签名 -在
I need to get her to sign something. - Yeah.
千万不要刺♥激♥她
Don't get on her nerves.
我刺♥激♥她干嘛
How would I get on her nerves?
你好
Hello!
我不是应该躺在沙发上吗
Shouldn't I be on the couch?
莫里斯 今天用不着
No, Maurice. Not today.
我要告诉你一个好消息
I've got some good news.
我认为你已经完全康复了
I think you've downed the corner.
我不用躺在沙发上了吗
I'm not going on the couch?
你已经不需要我了 莫斯
You don't need me any more, Moss.
什么
What?
没错 你已经没有任何问题了
Well, there's obviously nothing wrong with you.
不用再来接受治疗了
And I think you're ready now to do without our sessions.
但是我时常感到情绪低落
But I've been feeling depressed!
真的吗 怎么回事
Oh really? Why?
因为我怀孕了
Because I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我是说 我梦见自己身怀六甲
I mean... I had a dream that I was pregnant.
好吧
Well...
这挺正常的
There's nothing unusual about that.
但孩子生下来以后
But when I have the baby,
我一看 居然跟我老子一个样
I looked down and saw that it was my father!
这很正常 -真的吗
That's normal, Moss. - Really?
可我想不出更疯狂的事了
That's the maddest thing I could think of!
还有我妈妈 她要是长出两个头怎么办
My mother? What if it had two heads?
莫斯 听着 我觉得你没问题
Moss! Listen, I think you're fine
其他人更需要我的帮助
and there are other people here who need me more.
可是
But...
我还有一些阴暗的想法
I've been having dark thoughts.
阴暗的想法
Dark thoughts?
没错 我总会想到一些阴暗的东西
Yes. Thoughts about dark things...
什么东西
What sort of dark things?
蛮阴暗的
Things that are dark...
比如呢
Like what?
黑暗 夜晚
Darkness... night...
夜晚的东西
Things of the night...
德古拉[吸血鬼的名字]
Dracula...
你没想过自残吧
You haven't been thinking about self-harm?
对 自残 想过
Self-harm, yes! Harm!
伤害自己
Harm with the self.
自杀呢
Suicide...
一开始是的 没错
For starters, yes.
莫斯
Moss,
据我观察 你不像会自杀的人
I do not think that you are suicidal.
为什么 为什么不像 告诉你哦
Why? Why not? I tell you,
真♥他♥妈♥受不了你
I'm at the end of my flipping tether!
莫斯 你怎么能说出这种话
Moss! It's not like you to use that sort of language!
操 -莫斯
Flip off! - Moss!
老天帮帮忙
For God's sake!
成功了 -罗伊
Yes! - Roy!
十分抱歉 我声音可能大了点
Sorry Roy! I may be speaking louder at the moment
因为我带了耳塞
because I'm wearing ear-plugs.
你带耳塞干嘛
Why are you wearing ear-plugs?
是的
That's right!
你这装置是干嘛的
What's this contraption?
我从贩卖♥♥机里偷点吃的
I'm... I'm stealing food from this machine.
说的没错
You know I do!
对了 罗伊
Oh, by the way, Roy,
你在伊卡洛斯项目中表现很出色
your work on Project Iccarus was very good.
做得好 谢谢你
Well done, you did a great job! Thanks!
什么 我听不清
Yep? I can't hear you!
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
天呐 你居然哭了
Oh my God, you're crying?
我没哭 你才哭了呢
I'm not crying! You're crying!
到底怎么了 -没事
What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong!
我没事 你能不能别安慰我
I'm fine! Will you stop getting at me?
你总是啰哩八嗦的
You're always getting at me!
我啥时啰嗦了 别对我嚷嚷
I'm not getting at you! Stop shouting at me!
这瓶子怎么这么难开
Why are these things always so hard to open?!
我滴姑奶奶
Oh my God!
你们都给我冷静
Wow, calm down, everybody!
到底怎么了
What on Earth is going on?!
不知道 就是感觉怪怪的
I don't know, I feel weird.
我刚才是不是像泼妇骂街
I've... I've been swearing like a flipping docker!
丹农刚才感谢我对伊卡洛斯项目作出的贡献
Denholm's just thanked me for Project Iccarus
于是我就像张靓颖一样哭了
and I started crying like an actress!
我到底是怎么了
What's going on?!
可能跟你们吃的东西有关
Maybe it's all this stuff that you both eat.
你就扯吧 -不 是真的
Oh will you get off that? - No, honestly, it's true!
莫斯 你今早吃的什么
Okay, Moss, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
聪明豆麦片[聪明豆是一种巧克力] -不是吧
Smarties cereals. - Oh my God!
聪明豆公♥司♥居然还生产麦片
I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal.
他们不生产
They don't.
我只是把聪明豆倒进碗里兑点牛奶
It's just Smarties in a bowl with milk.
原来如此
Case closed!
你们摄入的糖分太多
It's too much sugar, that's all!
错 不可能
No no! Hold on now!
我这辈子都是糖不离口
I basically live on sugar
我们以前从没出过岔子
and we've never had these problems before.
那就只剩一种解释了
The only other explanation is...
不可能 太二了
No, no. It's silly.
说
What?
那个...
Well...
说出来有点荒唐
I feel ridiculous even saying it but...
在我以前工作的地方
Where I worked before,
我跟其他几个姑娘 莉斯和苏珊
there was me and a few other girls, Liz and Susan and
每次我大姨妈来的时候
whenever Aunt Irma was visiting me,
我们都有点
we all kind of...
同步
synchronized.
那跟我们有什么关系
What's that got to do with us?
你居然... -有可能
You think... - Well maybe...
你不会是说... -我知道这听起来很二
You're not saying... - I know it sounds crazy.
你不会是觉得我们也来大姨妈吧
Wow! You don't think that Aunt Irma is visiting us?
症状很像啊 罗伊
The symptoms, Roy!
我是爷们 他是爷们 我们都是爷们
I am a man! He's a man! We're men!
好吧好吧 说说你感觉如何
Okay, okay! Tell me how you're feeling?
我感到很脆弱
I feel delicate.
烦躁
And... annoyed...
还有
And...
我觉得自己很丑
I think I'm ugly.
症状完全符合
That's her!
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous!
我这辈子都没听说过这么二的事
I've never heard anything so... bizarre in my life!
别对她大喊大叫 你老是吼她
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表