剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, why is it taking so long to download?
今早路由器坏了
Something happened with the router this morning.
所以又回到了小猫拨号♥的速度
We're back to pre-broadband speed.
亲爱的
Dear...
我们现在不是在通话嘛
But we're on the phone now.
干嘛不现在问
Why can't you just ask me now?
现在不是时候 真的
Can't Jen, trust me.
凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我知道该怎么做
Because I know what's good for you.
今晚8点到9点一定要在家哦
Listen, you have to be home between 8 and 9 tonight,
没问题吧
are you gonna be home?
没问题 太激动了
Okay, this sounds exciting.
我也可能不去找你
It might not happen, okay?
我尽量
But hopefully it will.
能不这么扫兴吗
Now I don't know if this is exciting or not...
珍 今晚会很鸡动的
Jen... Jen, it's exciting!
很希望能跟你见面聊聊
"...would be very interested in meeting up and talking it over."
爱你的 丽贝卡
"Love, Rebecca."
我的天 我们到底是怎么写的
Oh my God! What did we write again?
开头是"闭嘴"
It started with "Shut up".
下面还有
There's more.
"我自爆PP一张 请你过目"
"I attached a photograph for your approval... or not!"
感叹号♥
Exclamation mark.
好吧 来看看这货长啥样
All right, let's have a look at you, you mad thing.
头发挺美
Nice hair so far.
眉毛浓度正常 -有两只眼睛
Eyebrows seem normal. - Two eyes.
眼睛数量正常
That's the best amount of eyes.
也长得不错
Nice eyes too.
根据长相守恒定律
It has to go around.
她的鼻子肯定很难看
She must have a shite nose.
这是铁通的网吗
Do you remember the Internet at this speed?
这速度一晚上只能看8个女人
Up all night and you'd see 8 women.
鼻子长的不错 -确实不错
Good nose. - That is a good nose.
那她的嘴一定有问题
The mouth has to be wrong.
她嘴肯定有问题
There's gotta be something wrong with her mouth.
长的真是正点啊
Now that's a good looking woman.
是不是该告诉珍有人回复了
Should I tell Jen we got a reply?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
丹尼尔 你好
Hello, Daniel!
错了 喂
I mean, hello.
珍 你好
Jen? Hello,
我是"谁想成为百万富翁"的主持人克里斯·泰瑞特
it's Chris Tarrant from "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"
我的亲娘啊
Oh my God! Oh my God!
克里斯·泰瑞特 你好
Chris Tarrant, hello!
我的亲妈亲爹丈母娘呐
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
下面我把话筒交给丹尼尔
Jen the next voice you hear is gonna be Daniel's...
丹尼尔 -在我把话筒交给他之前
Daniel's, Ok. - But before I put you on with him,
他让我代他问你一个问题
he's asked me to ask you a question.
好的 问吧
Okay, you can ask me a question.
他想问
Yeah, he wants to know if
你明晚愿不愿意跟他共进晚餐
you'll go out for dinner with him tomorrow night.
真的吗 当然
Oh really? Yes!
当然 我愿意
Yes, of course, I will!
当然当然 我各种愿意
Of course! Oh yes! Yes!
当然愿意
Yes, of course!
很好 珍
Yes, that's great, Jen.
现在我们回到正题
Now let me fill you in on what's happening.
丹尼尔前面答题很顺利
Daniel's doing very well
现在到了二选一的环节
although he has just used his 50 50.
我把话筒交给他了
Now, here's Daniel.
丹尼尔 你只有30秒的时间
Daniel, you got 30 seconds.
计时开始
Starting from... now!
珍 -你好 丹尼尔
Okay, Jen. - Hi, Daniel.
你好 你好 珍
Yeah, hi Jen, Jen, uh, okay...
"木刻王子"这首曲子是谁写的
who composed The Wooden Prince?
贝多芬还是肖邦
Was it A Beethoven or B Chopin
你昨晚看"我是百万富翁"了吗
Did you see "I'm a Millionaire" last night?
那节目叫"谁想成为百万富翁"
"Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" It's called.
没看
No, I didn't.
打死你都不会相信
Well, you are not going to Adam and believe this.
我这身打扮看着像坏蛋吗
Okay, do these make me look like a bastard?
你要扮成坏蛋干嘛
Why do you wanna look like a bastard?
我今晚要去约会 她喜欢坏蛋
I've got that date tonight, she's expecting a monster.
我打扮的像吗
Do these me make look like a bastard?
像白♥痴♥
They make you look like an idiot.
随便你 到底看了没 -看啥
Anyway, did you see it? - What?
你想成为百万富翁吗
"Do you want to be a Millionaire?"
是"谁想成为百万富翁"
"Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"
谁想成为答错的人
"Who wants to be a person who is wrong?"
到底怎么了
What's happened?
你介意不 -说吧
If I may... - Sure.
猜猜昨晚谁上电视了
Guess who was on it last night!
你 -不 是丹尼尔
You! - No, Daniel.
男人中的男人 -丹尼尔参加"百万富翁"了
King of men. - Daniel was on "Millionaire"?
这位先生 你答对了
Indeed he was, sir.
在"想不想打电♥话♥求助"的环节...
And it was the "Do you want to phone a friend"...
是"电♥话♥求助"环节 -差不多
It's just "Phone a friend". - Anyway.
他打电♥话♥问她了
She was the "Phone a friend"?
他打电♥话♥问她了 -他打电♥话♥问你了
She was the "Phone a friend". - You're the "Phone a friend"!
关于什么的
What was the subject?
很明显 有关古典音乐
Classical music is the extraordinary answer to that question.
于是我们可爱可亲的临时保安丹尼尔
So who of course is Daniel, our estimed temp security guard,
给这位人才打了电♥话♥
going to phone but Jonathan Miller over here.
丹尼尔去的是"百万富翁"
Think Daniel was on Millionaire.
可惜不是二选一的题
Too bad it wasn't 50 50.
就是二选一
It was.
然后呢 -我答错了
And? - I got it wrong.
我害他损失了31000镑
I cost 31,000 pounds.
这事一点都不好笑
It isn't funny though.
我现在要去跟他约会了
Now I have to go on a date with him.
靠 现在世道黑得唠
Wow! The rules on that show have really changed!
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
是他昨天在节目上
He asked me out on the show
在我答错题之前约我出去的
before I got the question wrong.
这本来是件很浪漫的约会
It was all very romantic.
可是现在
But now...
他肯定恨死我了
I don't think he likes me now.
我也不想跟全国第一大衰人约会
And I don't wanna go out with the biggest loser in England...
你来啦
There you are!
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我们去吃饭吧 -好啊
Gonna go for this meal then. - Yeah.
我都等不及了
Yeah, I can't wait.
我带你去我最喜欢的餐厅
I'm gonna take you to one of my favourite restaurants.
行
Right.
我请客 应该的
I'll pay. It really is the least I can do.
苍天呐
Oh my God!
看到他那表情了吗
Did you see that look?
我要跟那个苦瓜脸男人共进晚餐
I have a dinner date with that man.
如果我明天没来上班
If I'm not here tomorrow,
记得得帮我报♥警♥
I want you to call the police.
别怪我落井下石
Maybe not the best time to mention it,
你还欠我20英磅
but also you owe me 20 quids.
啥 那条"狗类自重"广♥告♥
What? You got a response?
有人回复了
with the one that ended: "No dogs"?
没错
Yep.
世道黑得唠
Oh my God, brilliant!
我的钱又少了
More money gone!
丹尼尔输的钱又不是你的
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表