剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
IT狂人 第四季 第一集
珍·弗雷多
珍 来听听这个
Jen, have a listen to this.
莫斯 看过最新的简报吗
Moss, have you seen the newsletter?
这段音乐听上去诡异吗
Does this sound mysterious?
嗯 是挺诡异的
Yeah, yeah, it's quite mysterious.
我期望的效果是超诡异
I was hoping for ruddy mysterious.
是相当诡异
It's fairly mysterious.
RPG即role-playing game 角色扮演游戏
我要主持个RPG游戏 正制♥作♥音效表
Compiling a playlist for a role-playing game I'm hosting.
音效对营造游戏氛围非常重要
Important to get the right atmos.
听不懂 啥意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
就像《龙与地下城》游戏
Kind of a Dungeons and Dragons thing.
不会是性♥爱♥游戏吧
Ew, is this something to do with sex?
比那可牛多了 珍
Ha! Far from it, Jen.
RPG中 一人扮作地下城主人
No, you see, in role-playing, one person is a dungeon master,
或称游戏掌控者 又叫守护者
or game master, or keeper.
城主掌控着游戏空间
He or she controls the world
指引玩家体验这虚构的世界
and tells the players what they're experiencing,
是去大战煤怪
whether battling a coal monster,
还是找间旧旅店 和精灵们放纵一番
or kicking back in a smelly old tavern with some roguish elves.
游戏通常会持续数小时
Played over a few hours,
靠掷骰子来决定故事发展方向
the game employs dice rolls to determine the outcome of events.
它和你熟悉的普通桌游不同
Unlike most board games you might be familiar with,
RPG使用的骰子有20面
role-playing games often use a 20-sided dice.
莫斯 -什么
Moss? - Yeah.
我听不下去了
I want to stop listening to this.
我表示完全理解
I completely understand.
在我们的现实世界里
So, in the world we actually live in,
公♥司♥正在公开招募娱乐经理
a post has opened up for Entertainments Manager.
这个我能行 听起来很不错
I could do that. That sounds great.
比这挫工作好多了
Better than whatever this job is.
娱乐经理
Entertainments Manager.
珍 这活你干不了
It's not for you, Jen.
说啥呢 组织文艺活动
What are you talking about? Organising cultural events
沟通商业伙伴 姐生来就是干这个的
and visiting business partners, that is so me.
不是 这活你真的干不了
It's not though. It's really not for you.
我♥干♥嘛要找你商量 罗伊去哪儿了
Oh, what am I talking to you for? Where's Roy?
还没来
Not in yet.
还在为那姑娘伤心流泪吗
Is he still moping about after that girl?
更严重了 神啊还好他不会弹吉他
Worse than ever. Thank God he can't play guitar.
看过那些照片吗
Have you seen the pictures?
那些 到底有多少这种照片
Pictures? There's more than one of these?
海了去了
Yeah, there's a buttload.
他还把那姑娘全P没了
And she's Photoshopped out of all of them.
他分的不是姑娘 是斯大林
Yeah, it's like someone broke up with Stalin.
可惜了
It's such a shame.
从没见他像过去几个月那样开心 可惜
I've never seen him happier than the last few months. And now...
早安 罗伊
Oh, hi, Roy!
早上好 罗伊
Hi, Roy.
没关系 你们显然是在讨论我
It's okay, you're obviously talking about me.
没有 没有
No, no...
没事的
It's fine.
我知道 前几周我有些让人难以忍♥受
I realise I haven't been the easiest person to be around the last few weeks.
现在一切都过去了 真的
But I really feel like I've turned the corner now. I really do.
让我们大家一如既往地...
So if we can all just carry on as normal...
神啊 神啊
My God, oh, my God!
我已经完全走出来了
I feel like I've come out the other side of it now.
从今以后我会好好...
So, everything's going to be OK from here on in...
好痛 俺的心
My heart hurts!
你的确比昨天好多了
You do seem better than yesterday.
但是 罗伊 你总得挺过去
But Roy, you've got to snap out of this.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
有些人就是有缘无分
Some things just don't work out.
我知道你不习惯长♥期♥稳定的感情
I know you're not used to being in a long-term relationship.
这辈子就没什么机会习惯
It's really rare for me.
机会是很难得
It's so rare.
听姐一句劝 有些感情注定没结果
But take it from me, most of them just don't work out.
她说得没错 罗伊
She's right, Roy.
你又知道了
And how would you know?
我就走出来了
I do all right.
啥时候
When?
既然你这么想知道
Well, if you must know,
假期里 我也遇到了个妞
I met a girl on holiday.
可不是 你的妞总是在假期里出现
They're always on holiday, aren't they, Moss?
衰人 闭嘴 活该被人甩
Oh, shut up, Dumpo, the elephant who got dumped!
这是干嘛
Hey, hey!
怎么着
Well...
不 没事 我没事
No, it's okay. I'm all right.
我就是有点...
I mean, I'm still a bit...
她连再见都没说 我有点...
She never said goodbye, so I just kind of...
一想到她 心就会有那么一丁点痛
It still just hurts just a little bit whenever I think about her.
只要不去想她就没事
So. I guess all I have to do is just never think about her.
多简单[著名广♥告♥词]
Simples!
哦 她可喜欢那广♥告♥了
Oh, she used to love that ad.
珍 这活你干不了
It's not for you, Jen.
为什么
What, why not?
娱乐经理 你知道工作范围吗
Entertainments Manager? Do you know what that involves?
据我所知 主要是为来访的
From what I can gather it's just organising cultural events
商业伙伴组织娱乐活动
for out-of-town business partners.
没错 是的
That's right. Yes, yes.
你就是干不了
It's not for you.
我想过了 这和IT部的工作不冲突
But as far as I can see, it won't interfere with my duties in the IT department.
著名音乐剧
我热爱文化 我看过四遍《摇滚革命》
And I love culture. I've seen We Will Rock You four times.
珍 我很想帮你
Well, Jen, I'd love to help you,
但通常来说 娱乐经理
but traditionally the role of Entertainments Manager
都由男性担任
has always been held by a man.
瑞农先生 想必你也早有耳闻
Mr. Reynholm, I don't need to remind you
有报道指责瑞农公♥司♥
of the report that denounced Reynholm Industries
存在严重的性别歧视问题
as an institutionally sexist organisation.
你给我等会儿 大奶珍
Now, you hold on a minute, sugar tits!
那次采访没人认可
Everyone saw through that report.
那些女权主义者还给我颁了个奖杯
I even got that award off those feminists.
看那位长得像冰激凌的朋友
The one shaped like the ice-cream fellow.
这是年度天屎奖
That's a Shithead Of The Year award.
底座上写着呢 "年度天屎奖"
It actually says it on the base, "Shithead Of The Year."
你都不看看是什么奖项吗
Did you not read the base?
上帝啊
Oh, God!
女人啊
Women, eh?
到底是什么物种 真伤脑筋
What are they? Who knows?
别这样
Don't do this.
处不好 找不到 常有的事
Can't live with them, can't find them...sometimes.
她们小脑袋里在想些什么
What's going on in their little heads?
别问我 我又不是女性精神病专家
Don't ask me, I'm not a flippin' women psychiatrist.
但我倒是懂些皮毛
But I have learned one or two things
来自莫斯妈妈爱的箴言
from conversations with my mother.
别 莫斯 哥求你
No, no, Moss, please,
啥也别说了 就此打住
don't go any further, just stop right there.
女人的事 你可没有发言权
You're no good at this kind of thing,
莫斯 你只会把事情搞砸
Moss, you'll just make it worse.
抱歉 我只是不想看你难过
Sorry, it's just I've never seen you like this.
心领了 我会没事的
I know. But I'll be fine.
会好的 只是 这事你帮不了我
I will. It's just... You can't help with this.
别帮倒忙
You just can't.
搞定了 我得到那份工作了
I've got it. I've got the job.
什么工作
What?
为了让我闭嘴 道格拉斯终于同意了
Douglas gave me the job so I'd stop talking.
珍现在是娱乐经理了
Jen's Entertainments Manager.
珍 这活你干不了
It's not for you, Jen.
你们凭什么都否定我
Why does everyone keep saying that?
格里哪去了
What happened to Gerry?
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表