剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Oh stop shouting at her! You're always shouting at her
这不公平 不公平
and it's not fair! It's not fair!
你不会相信她那套理论对吧
You don't believe this theory, do you?
不相信 -不可能的
No! - No.
简直是胡说八道 -她二了
It's non sense, isn't it? - She's so silly!
怎么可能因为糖 -是啊
Sugar! - Yeah...
啥
What?
肯定不是因为糖
That's not what's causing it.
你觉得是因为大姨妈
You think it's Irma?
是哎 你不觉得吗
Yes. Don't you?
当然不
No!
我是爷们 我们是爷们
I'm a man! We're men!
如果这是真的
Well, if it's true,
那今天下午就有了个科学突破
it's the scientific breakthrough of the afternoon.
那不是真的
It's not true!
别着急 我没那么笨
Don't worry, I wasn't about to look foolish
所以我发了一封邮件
by jumping to conclusions, so I've sent an e-mail out
征求大家的意见
asking everyone's opinions.
对 好主意
Right. Well, that's a good idea.
等等 你再说一遍
No, sorry. Could you run that part to me again?
我给所有联♥系♥人都发了封邮件
I've sent it to everyone in my address book.
你应该也收到了一份
You should have one.
啥
What?
我们患经前焦虑症了吗
Do we have PMT?
你竟然把这个发出去了
You sent this out?!
还是以我们两个人的名义发的
Oh you signed it from both of us!
你居然以我们两个人的名义发
You signed it from both of us!
没错 后面还附了症状列表
Yes. Along with a list of symptoms.
头疼 脆弱
"Headachy", "Weakened",
易怒 焦虑
"Irritability, anxiety!"
胸部敏感
"Breast tenderness!"
我有点 你呢
I get that, don't you?
就算有
Yes!
你也不能对整个I.T.界宣传
But you cannot tell the entire I.T. Community
我们有经前焦虑症啊
that we have PMT!
放心 没人会借此攻击我们
Come on! No one would use that sort of information against us.
等等 会吗 不好
Now, wait a second! They would, wouldn't they? Oh no!
可能已经有专题网站在八卦了
There's probably a whole website devoted to us already!
不会吧 我一个小时前才发的
Oh I only posted it about an hour ago.
你用谷歌♥搜下我们名字
Google our names!
不好
Oh no!
我们该怎么办
What do we gotta do?
我不知道
I don't know!
快点 轮到我用暖瓶了
Come on! It's my turn with the bottle.
抱歉瑞蒙 我老是忘记你也在这工作
God, sorry Richmond, sorry. I always forget you work here.
是啊 我平时很少到这儿来
Yeah. I seldom normally come out this far, only
你能和莫斯 罗伊谈谈吗
could you have a word with Moss and Roy?
自从他们出了名就开始互相找茬
Ever since they got famous, they've been at each other's throats.
出名 -是啊 用谷歌♥搜下他们的名字
Famous? - Yes. Google their names.
老天 到底有多少个结果
Oh my God! How many entries do they have?
几千个
Thousands...
莫斯的邮件像病毒一样传开了
Mosse's e-mail's spreading like a virus!
你的大姨妈理论真是一发不可收拾
You've unleashed a monster with that aunt Irma business.
瑞蒙 为什么大姨妈没有影响到你呢
Yes Richmond. Tell me, how come Aunt Irma isn't affecting you?
当然有影响 我整天都很阴郁
Of course it is! I've been feeling very gloomy all day!
没平时那么哈皮了
Not my usual cheery self at all!
估计是你妆画得太浓
Yeah. I guess it's just difficult to tell
所以很难看出来
underneath all that make-up.
我没化妆
I'm not wearing make-up!
你能跟他们谈谈吗
Could you have a word?
他们让我脆弱的小心肝不得安宁
They're driving me out of my tiny little mind.
各位 你们应该
Guys! You gonna have to...
我的老天 你的脸怎么了
Oh my goodness! What happened to your face?
我们吵了一架
We had an argument.
我滴乖乖 发生什么了
Oh God, have you seen this? What's happening?
暴♥乱♥持续了整晚
The rioting has been going on all night.
参与者均为愤怒的年轻人
The men involved are young, angry and
大多为计算机从业者
almost all of them work with computers.
太夸张了 到底怎么了
This is insane! What's going on?!
在东京 两名游戏设计师
In Tokyo, two games designers
闯进一个购物中心
went on the rampage in a shopping centre
并且恐吓了一只狗
and frightened a dog!
在汉堡 一群软件开♥发♥者
In Hamburg, a group of software developers
对着公共汽车大喊大叫
shouted at a bus.
形势已经完全失控
The situation is completely out of cont...
都是因为大姨妈
And it's all because of Aunt Irma.
怎么可能
But how?
你不该发那封列举症状的邮件
You shouldn't have sent out this e-mail detailing the symptoms.
你知道搞I.T.的人耳根子都很软的...
You know how suggestible and easily swayed I.T. People are...
扯吧你 -实话
That's not true! - Yes it is!
好吧 确实如此
No you're right. Of course it is.
你不应该发那封邮件 莫斯
You shouldn't have sent that e-mail, Moss!
别怪我啊
Oh don't blame me!
都是你的错 -同志们
It's your fault! - Guys!
同志们 别打了
Guys, come on! You're fighting!
简直是走火入魔了
It's like you're in a trance!
没错 我们不应该这样
No, you're right! We shouldn't be doing this!
够了 打架不是好孩子
This is enough! We never fight!
我们得采取点措施
We have to do something.
关我鸟事
Yeah, whatever.
我要进去
I'm going in.
罗伊 我没想到事情会走到这步
Damn it Roy! I never thought it would come to this!
事已至此
The hell it has!
她乃罪魁祸首
She's the only one that's had direct contact with Irma.
唯有斩草除根
If we can just calm her down then...
众生方可超脱
We can hope and pray that everybody else calms down too.
亦为胆大之意 此乃歧义
罗伊 你蛋蛋果然够大
You've got big balls, Roy!
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气啦
You're very welcome.
他妈的连只笔都找不到
Can't even find a bloody pen in here!
你怎么样了
How is my soldier?
你进来干嘛
What do you want?!
找你聊聊天
I just came in for a little chat.
你今天打扮的真漂亮
You are looking good today!
哪里哪里 -挺苗条的嘛
Ah, thank you. - So slim!
我在保持身材 你懂的
Yeah, I'm trying to stay in shape, you know...
发型真好看哇
Oh your hair looks great!
用了护发素嘛
Yeah. Hair conditioner.
抽屉修的挺好嘛
The action on this is great!
你好
Hello!
你好 莫里斯
Hello Maurice.
有些话我今天一定要坦白
I have to tell you I've a little confession to make.
不管你明白不明白 依照伦理准则
As you may or may not know, for ethical reasons,
我不得与任何...
I'm required not to have any...
患者建立任何关系
relations with any of my patients.
然而过去的几个月里
But for the last few months,
我却对你萌生了
I've been developing some
丝丝...
warm...
爱意
feelings towards you.
我之所以终止对你治疗
And the real reason I terminated your therapy
是因为我想寻觅...
was so that I could explore...
这丝爱意...
some of these feelings...
了解...
I see...
珍
Jen,
我在想啊
I was just wondering,
你以前跟那些姑娘一起工作时
when you were working in your old job, with the girls,
如果碰到这种情况
if things ever got on top of you,
你们会怎么...
what would you do to...
放松呢
relax?
我们会搞个少女之夜
We'd have a big girls' night out.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表