剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
同事聚会
《IT狂人》 第二季 第一集
我刚才打牌赢了450块
I've just won four hundred and fifty quid playing poker!
好样的
Well done!
又来了个叫Mickey73的
I saw that one coming, Mickey73!
我这月的房♥租有着落了 还可以买♥♥个新的...
That's my rent sorted this month! And I can buy that new...
不好 我又输光了
Oh, no, I've lost it all again...
珍
Jen.
菲利普 你好
Oh, Philip! Hello, hi.
这位是六楼的菲利普
This is Philip, from sixth.
这位是莫斯 这位是罗伊
This is Moss, this is... Roy.
什么风把你吹到我的小巢来了
So, what brings you to my lair?
矮油 人家不是动物啦
Not that I'm some sort of animal!
不过也说不准哦
Or... maybe I am...
我滴个小乖乖
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
我只是...
I was just...
想问问你有没有...
wondering if you had...
最新一♥期♥的《热度》[英国杂♥志♥]
the latest Heat?
有啊有啊 在那
Yes, yes. There it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 顺便问一句
Sorry about this. I don't suppose, maybe...
你明晚想不想去剧院 或者去...
you'd like to come to theatre tomorrow night, maybe, or...
非常乐意
I'd be delighted!
他在问我 莫斯 -他明明看着我问的
He means me, Moss. - He was looking at me.
不 你看错了
No, he wasn't.
我觉得没有
I think he was!
他根本没往你那瞄
You're not even in his eye line!
菲利普 你刚才问的是谁
Philip, who were you talking to?
是我还是珍
Me or Jen?
你喜欢剧院吗 -从来没去过
Do you like the theatre? - Never been!
但我一直很迷剧院那种意境
But I've always liked the idea of the theatre.
油脂在吐芳
The smell of the grease,
油彩在咆哮
the roar of the paint!
我总是寻思 如果我没涉足IT界
I've often thought if I hadn't ended up in computers,
很可能就去剧院了
I would've gone into the theatre.
但你一场戏都没看过
But you've never been to see a play?
没有 -为啥
No. - Why not?
没兴趣
Never had the interest.
有名人上场吗
Are there any famous people in it?
没有
No.
那请无视我 谢谢
It's a pass for me then, thank you.
他又没邀请你 -等等...
You haven't been invited anyways. - Wait...
劳拉·奈特莉会出场
Laura Knightley's in it.
《警♥察♥故事》里那个劳拉·奈特莉
Laura Knightley from The Bill?
她可是个极品尤物
She's gorgeous!
好吧 我去 谢谢
You know what? I will come, Philip. Thank you!
他又没请你 少自作多情
There's no invitation! Show me the invitation...
如果你们愿意也可以来
I guess you guys could come too if you wanted.
我在剧院里有熟人 票不是问题
I know people in the show, tickets won't be a problem.
太棒了 就这么定了
Great! That's settled then.
好吧 我到时候给你们电♥话♥
Great! I will give you a call
具体的到时候再说 怎么样
and then give you the details. How's that?
再好不过了 菲利普
That is perfect in itself, Philip!
谢谢啊 老兄
Thanks very much. Thanks for coming down, man!
回见
Catch you later!
那本来是个约会
That could have been a date, there...
现在却成了...
Now, it's...
同事聚会
a work outing!
抱歉 我忘拿《热度》了
Sorry! I forgot the Heat!
干嘛
What?
原来他真的想借那本《热度》
He actually did want to borrow the copy of Heat.
所以呢 -所以... 你懂的
So? - Well, it's just... you know...
我不懂 -我只是很惊讶
No, I don't. What? - I'm just surprised.
怎么
Why?
直男很少看《热度》
It's just I don't know many heterosexual men who read Heat.
怎么 就因为他看《热度》
What? He's gay
就成同志了
just because he reads Heat magazine?
不是同志就是二十年华的少女
Well, he's either gay or a woman in her early twenties.
绝对不可能
No, no, no, no, no.
不然他为什么要和我约会呢
Why else would he ask me out on a date?
你确定他真的想跟你约会
Are you sure he meant it as a date "Date"?
也许你只是他的女伴
Are you sure you're not going along as his gal pal?
如果我们说的是同一个人
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about,
那答案是肯定的 他是同志
then the answer is yes, he is gay.
你知道个屁
How do you know?
地球人都知道 我再说一次
Everyone knows. And once more,
自从威猛乐队成立以来 他就一直是弯的
he's been gay, since Wham.
莫斯以为说的是威猛乐队主唱George Michael
我们说的是菲利普
We were talking about Philip!
他借了本《热度》
He borrowed Heat.
他居然借了《热度》
He borrowed Heat?
而且他还认识戏院里的人
And he knows people in the theatre.
那不是暗示好吗
That's not a euphemism.
他真的认识戏院里的人
He actually does know people in the theatre.
不管怎么说 这肯定是个约会
Anyway, it's a date. I'm sure it is.
不然他约我出去干嘛
Why else would he ask me out?
不是我损你 说不定...
Well, don't take this the wrong way, but...
他会不会把你当成男人了
could he have thought you were a man?
我们打车吧
Let's get a taxi.
步行十分钟就到 打什么车啊
It's a ten minute walk.
没门 我不喜欢走路
No. I don't like walking.
那你别去了
Why do you just not come,
正好不用走路
then you wouldn't have to walk anywhere?
放心 我不会破坏你和那位"同志"的浪漫之夜
It's OK. I won't spoil your romantic evening with the gay man.
他不是同志
He's not a gay man!
他看《热度》呐
He reads Heat!
你们几个要去哪
Hey, where are you lot off to?
看 瑞蒙居然还活着
Look! Richmond's still alive!
我们要去戏院 你也要来吗
We're going to the theatre. Do you wanna come?
免了吧 你们也不该去
No, thanks. And you shouldn't go either.
为啥
Why not?
天象不妙 不宜出行
A new wind is blowing!
昨晚我睡得正香 突然
Last night, I was stood from my slumber
一只乌鸦叫了三声 把我惊醒了
by a crow calling three times.
你们都听过乌鸦叫吧
Well, you know what a crow sounds like.
我走向窗户
Passing to my window,
踩上了一块乐高积木
I trod on a piece of Lego.
正好压在我脚后跟
Oh, it went right in the heel!
打开电视机
Turning on my television set,
发现信♥号♥♥不是太好
I noticed the reception wasn't great.
有图像 只是很模糊
Not terrible, just not great.
听我一句劝吧
Hear me well!
今晚去戏院必有灾难降临
No good can come of your trip to the theatre tonight!
必有灾难降临
No good at all!
如果你问我...
And if you ask me...
真♥他♥妈♥没礼貌
That's just bloody rude!
我的《热度》到哪去了
Where is my Heat?
同志音乐剧
A gay musical,
名叫《同志》
called "Gay".
真够基的啊...
That's quite gay...
同志音乐剧 音乐剧不是都很基吗
Gay musical? Aren't all musicals gay?
这肯定是有史以来最基情的音乐剧
This must be like the gayest musical ever made!
有些评论还不错
It's got some pretty good reviews!
观众鼓掌了
马马虎虎
没有某些音乐剧那么长
一位少年在惨无人道的撒切尔年代
"The story of a young man trying to find his sexuality
寻求自己性取向的故事
in the uncaring Thatcher years.
警告 内有基情动作场面
Warning. Includes scenes of graphic homo eroticism."
悲剧 居然是80年代的故事
Oh, no. It's set in the 80's!
基情动作场面
Graphic homo eroticism?
是不是说他们要掏枪
Does that mean that they're gonna get them out?
你是想出柜吗
You're not comfortable with your sexuality?
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表