剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
I'm going to jump in the shower.
好
Okay.
你对这次《斯嘉丽》的晚会感到兴奋吗
So how excited are you about the "Scarlet" soiree?
我不会参加的
I'm not going.
抱歉 我在这个时装周
I'm sorry, I have an exclusive contract
跟去你妹的有一份独家合同
with "Go Fug Yourself" for Fashion Week.
- 女士们 - 什
- Ladies. - Wha...
维维恩·马查德有严格的严禁手♥机♥政策
Vivienne Marchand has a strict no cell phone policy.
她对于泄露很多疑的
She's very paranoid about leaks.
那我该怎么弄到发布内容
So how am I supposed to get content?
不是我的问题 小红 好了
Not my problem. Red, okay.
我们有四十分钟来预览整个系列
We have 40 minutes to preview this entire collection
然后决定未来六个月我们要用哪些
and decide what we're going to use for the next six months.
你们千禧一代还会用纸和笔 对吧
You millennials still know how to use paper and pencil, right?
- 是的 我会 - 好的
- Oh, yes, I do. - Okay.
- 这条裙子 必须有 - 好的
- This skirt, must have. - Okay.
还有这件连体裤也要 红白相间的也要
And this jumpsuit for sure, also in red and white.
这件呢
Um, what about this?
不
No.
还有这件亮片裙
Sequins dress right here.
我们肯定会用这件
And we're going to use this for sure.
- 在这里遇到你真有趣 - 是吗
- Funny running into you here. - Is it, though?
所以 今天天气很好 对吧
So, pretty nice day out, huh?
也许有一点点热
A little unseasonably warm, maybe.
不过明天的天气应该会更好
It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow, though.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你告诉我你不想讨论
You told me you don't want to talk about
你自己的事
what's really going on in your life,
所以也许我们应该讨论一下天气
so maybe we should just talk about the weather.
好吧
Fine.
你真的想知道我的事吗
You really want to know what's going on in my life?
真的
I really do.
你对女性生育能力有什么了解吗
How familiar are you with female fertility?
埃利亚特
Eliat?
安德娜 亲爱的 你去哪里了
Adena, ma Cherie. Oh, where have you been?
埃利亚特 这是凯特 我的女朋友
Uh, Eliat, this is Kat, my girlfriend.
- 凯特 这是埃利亚特 - 很高兴见到你
- Kat, this is Eliat. - Enchante.
他是我的朋友
Who happens to be a friend, even though
尽管他也是《法国世界报》的艺术评论家
he's also an art critic for Le Monde.
安德娜 告诉我 你去哪里了
Adena, tell me, where have you been?
你最近都没有作品出现了
You fell of the face of the Earth.
我只是在休息
I've just been taking a little break.
休息一下
Mm-hmm, a break?
这样停止工作可不像你
It's not like you not to be working.
别说了 我之前在纽约
Stop it, no. I've just been in New York.
其实 我在忙于新的项目
Um, actually, I'm working on something new.
真的吗 我很期待
Really? I can't wait to see it.
所以你会在可可画廊展出吗
I assume you'll be showing at Coco's gallery?
不 我不再跟她一起展览了
No, I'm not showing with her anymore.
但是 凯特和我得马上走了
But, um, Kat and I have to run.
很高兴见到你
It was wonderful to see you.
给我打电♥话♥ 我很想看你在做什么
Call me, I want to see what you're working on.
当然
Of course.
- 很荣幸见到你小姐 - 很高兴见到你
- Madamouiselle. - Great to meet you.
这是我的荣幸
It's been a pleasure.
他说的有点道理
It is kind of true.
你有段时间没有展览了
That you haven't had a show in a while.
是因为我你才不在可可那里展览了吗
Is it 'cause of me that you're not showing at Coco's?
如果她在专业方面惩罚你 那么
Because if she's punishing you professionally, then...
凯特
Kat.
我不想谈可可的事
I do not want to talk about Coco.
我们一起在巴黎
We are in Paris together.
我们就不能享受一下吗
Can we just enjoy that?
走吧
Come on.
想跟我一起去排队
Hey, want to wait in the "Hamilton"
等《汉密尔顿》吗
standby line with me?
我在这听听原声音乐就行了
I'm good with the soundtrack.
我不喜欢看音乐剧
I am not a musical theater fan.
尽管我在女子杂♥志♥社工作
Despite the whole working at a women's magazine thing.
哇 你们一定很讨厌文化吧
Wow, you guys must hate culture.
可能也不喜欢绯闻
Probably hate gossip too.
- 是的 - 快说
- Correct. - Spill it.
有人在这里看见珠宝设计商艾丽卡·班纳特
Jewelry designer Erica Bennet was seen
去理查德·亨特的办公室了
in the building going to Richard Hunter's office.
很明显 她是去给他送一个
Apparently, she was dropping off sketches
他急需的设计作品
for a rush job he needed right away.
这就是你对急活的定义吗
That's the definition of a rush job.
“现在就要”就是急需
Needing it right away.
你是一名作家 你应该知道的
You're a writer, you should know this.
- 天啊 - 当你是单亲孩子的时候
- Oh, my God. - That's what happens
就会发生这样的事情
when you lose a parent.
逼着你自己盘点公♥司♥里的单身钻石王老五
Makes you take stock.
悲伤也会让你变得十分饥渴
Also, grief can make you super horny.
我想我知道我下一篇文章该写什么了
I think I've got my next piece.
悲伤会让你变得饥渴
Grief can make you horny.
艾丽卡·班纳特为理查德·亨特设计东西
Erica Bennet making sketches for Richard Hunter.
- 你知道这代表什么吗 - 我才不在乎
- Do you know what this means? - I don't care.
她是一个极具天赋的订婚戒指设计者
She's an insanely talented engagement ring designer,
这就意味着理查德
which means that Richard's...
快来
Come on.
- 这就意味着理查德 - 嘘
- That means Richard's... - Shh!
好了 如果你把我拉到这里来
Okay, you must be really desperate
- 那就意味着你真的很饥渴 - 好的 你是唯一一个
- if you're dragging me in here. - Okay, you are the only person
知道萨顿和理查德恋情的人
who knows about Sutton and Richard's relationship.
原来是因为这个
That's what this is about.
我还以他们早就是“过去时”了呢
I thought it was over between them.
她是不会承认
Well, she won't admit it,
但是我觉得她还喜欢他
but I think she still has feelings for him,
如果他要订婚了
and if he's getting engaged, then I should
- 那我应该告诉她 - 告诉她吧
- probably tell her. - Yeah, tell her.
但是她现在在巴黎实现着自己的梦想
She's living her professional dreams in Paris.
我不想毁了她的梦想
I don't want to ruin that for her.
- 那你就别告诉她 - 那我就毁掉她
- Yeah, don't tell her. - And deny her the chance
在为时已晚之前 向理查德吐露真情的唯一机会吗
to tell him how she really feels before it's too late?
我不知道
I don't know.
说实话 我还以为“柜中闺语”很有意思呢
To be honest, I thought this whole "closet gossip" thing
其实压力蛮大的
would be a lot more fun, but it's a lot of pressure.
这就是为什么我们不邀请你
This is why you don't get invited.
从泡泡浴缸旁边发来的问候
Bonjour, from my bubble bath.
嗨 你现在有时间聊两句吗
Hi, um... do you have a second to talk?
当然啦 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What's up?
我得告诉你一件事情
Look, I have to tell you something.
真的很难开口
Wow, this is really hard.
我觉得
I think...
- 理查德要订婚了 - 什么
- Richard is getting engaged. - What?
上帝啊 不要啊 不要啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God. No, no, no, no, no.
我知道 很抱歉 我不知道
I know, I'm so sorry, and I didn't know
- 我应不应该告诉你 - 我一会再打给你
- if I should tell you... - I have to call you back.
我想有一些还是可以辨认的
Okay, I think some of this might still be legible.
这上面写的是“臭婊♥子♥”吗
Does that say "bloody slut"?
肯定是“女士紧身裤”啊
It surely says "body suit."
- 可能吧 - 天啊
- Yeah, probably. - Oh, my God.
我不可以一秒钟就崩溃掉的
I cannot go from Paris to PJ Shenanigans.
但是你知道吗 好消息是
You know what, though? The good news is,
- 我的性♥爱♥生活还是非常稳定的 - 亲爱的
- my love life is rock solid. - Oh, honey.
你真的觉得理查德会求婚吗
Do you really think Richard is going to propose?
我不知道
I don't know.
在他的演讲中 他提到
In his speech, he said life was short
在他注视着她的时候 生命变得异常短暂
while he was looking at her.
但是你知道吗 我尊重我的决定
But you know what? I weighed my options.
我已经下定决心了 所以我要坚持下去
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表