剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
但我喜欢东医疗法
but I love Eastern medicine.
我也是 但人们看着我就好像
Yeah, me too, but people, they look at me like,
她要在我脑子里插根针吗
"Is she about to put a needle in my head?"
虽然挺不容易的 但我会做好的
But, I mean, it's hard work, but I'm getting it done.
你做的很棒
Cool. Well, good for you.
但上学花费很大
Yeah, but school is not cheap,
所以开顺风车是个不错的副业
so driving around, it's a good little side hustle, you know?
能让我挣点外快
Make some little extra bank.
还能结识很酷的人
And meet cool people.
有种东西叫做界限
* There's a thing called lines
嘟嘴 扭臀
* Lips, hips
嘟嘴 扭臀
* Lips, hips
天 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, God, I love this song.
我也是
Me too.
那就把音量开大
Go ahead, crank it up!
总之 她就是 手伸进了手套箱里
So anyway, she, like, reached into the glove box
为了拿只笔
to get a pen,
但这穿过了我
but it was, like, across me.
我能闻到她的护发素味
I could smell her hair products, you know?
椰子 柠檬草 挺好闻的
Coconut, lemongrass. It's nice.
所以就像是蕾丝边版本的胸部摩擦
Hm. So it was like a lesbian version of a boob graze.
难道不是单纯的胸部摩擦吗
Isn't that just a boob graze?
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
不管是什么 我都喜欢
Well, whatever it was, I liked it,
我当时在想
and I was thinking about
吻她是什么感觉呢
you know, what it would be like to kiss her.
还有
And?
我也喜欢 我能感觉到
I like that too. I can see it.
好了 拉里
All right, Larry.
我还想试试大号♥的飞碟
I want to try to get the big piece too.
放
Pull!
好个枪法
Hell of a shot!
很有趣 你们想试试吗
It's fun! Do you want to try?
- 来嘛 - 好吧
- Come on! - All right.
放
Pull!
- 我击中了吗 - 没有
- Did I hit it? - No!
- 再来一次 - 放
- Go again. - Pull!
再来一次
One more time!
好吧
All right.
放
Pull!
- 好耶 - 我击中了
- Yes! - Ahh! I did it!
我的天 厉害啊
Oh my God! Nice!
简 你想试试吗
Jane, you want to try?
来吧
Come on.
给你
Okay, there you go.
合起枪杆
Close it up.
端到胸前
Lift it to your chest.
好的
Okay.
身体前倾
Lean your body forward.
准备好的话 就喊 放
And then, when you're ready, say, "Pull."
放
Pull.
不错 想再来一次吗
Nice! All right. You want to try again?
- 我不喜欢 - 好吧
- I hated it. - Well...
需要大量练习
It takes a lot of practice.
不 萨顿 我不喜欢
No, no, Sutton, I hated it.
我来这是看看你为什么喜欢射击
I came out here to see what you love about it,
看看有什么其他方面能写
and to see the other side so I could write about that,
但是
but...
当我扣动扳机时
When I pulled the trigger...
我只能感觉到这东西有多致命
all I could feel was how deadly this thing is.
一失手 一颗子弹就
I mean one mistake, one bullet...
装的不是子弹 是炮弹
They're not bullets. It's shot.
不管是什么都很致命
Whatever! It's deadly.
- 我能感觉得到 简
- I could feel it! - Jane.
我们现在很安全
We're very safe right now.
我不想咱们的公♥寓♥里再有枪
I don't want this in our apartment anymore.
把它拿走
I want it out.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
有枪我就没有安全感
I won't feel safe with this there.
我不是给你看过我对它的掌控能力了吗
Haven't I just shown you I know what I'm doing?
我不管 太危险了
I don't care. It's too dangerous.
枪锁在箱子里
It's in a locked case.
枪的主人是我 知道密♥码♥的只有我
The only person who has the combination is me!
你以为会发生什么
What do you think is gonna happen?
怎么能伤害到你
How is this gonna hurt you?
我唯一能想到的就是有人闯入公♥寓♥
The only thing I can think of is somebody breaks into the apartment,
找到箱子 冲你开枪
finds the case, and hits you with it.
- 朋友们 - 我的枪才不危险
- Hey, guys... - My gun is not dangerous!
我刚刚才开枪了 就是很危险
I just fired it. Yes, it is.
好吧
Fine.
但你知道我最烦什么吗 简
But you know what really bugs me, Jane?
我刚向你展示了我的好枪法 我们很安全
I just showed you how good I am at this and how safe we are,
你说你是我的好朋友 而你却不相信我
and you say that you're my best friend, and you still don't trust me!
你怎么不写写这点呢
Why don't you write about that?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
还好 闲着看赫芬顿邮报呢
Fine, yeah, just wasting time on "HuffPo."
慢慢打开
* Open slow, I know
不敢让你看
* Scared to let you see
我要去趟市区
I think I'm going to go downtown
去看吉吉的新雕塑
to see some of Gigi's new sculptures.
- 好啊 - 你呢
- Cool. - You?
上班呗
Just work.
我知道
* I know
你不想看到
* You don't want to see
凯特
Kat?
我知道你不想谈这个
I know we're not supposed to talk about this,
但我就想说一件事
but I just wanted to say one thing.
放松
Relax.
没事的
It's okay.
我在黑暗中仍能感觉得到
* I can still feel in the dark
好的
All right.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
你不会真想搬出去吧
You're not really going to move out, are you?
我的意思是 你的薪水加了很多吗
I mean, how big a raise did you get?
不 我不会搬出去的
No, I'm not gonna move out.
但我就是不明白她为什么不把它扔掉
But I just don't understand why she doesn't get rid of it.
如果你想要我的意见
Well, if you want my opinion...
顺便提一句 本现在在哪
By the way, where's Ben right now?
因为这种心理咨♥询♥一般都是男朋友的任务
Because this sort of counseling is usually the boyfriend's job.
他不在市里
He is out of town,
帮助低收入的母亲们
helping low-income mothers,
通常很令人敬畏
and being generally awesome.
当然了 他是阴♥道♥专家
Of course he is. He's a vagina expert!
说实话 我觉得萨顿说的有道理
Honestly, I think Sutton has a point.
她的枪放在你公♥寓♥里又能发生什么呢
I mean, what is gonna happen with her gun in your apartment?
会发生的就是
What's gonna happen is
我会在我自己的公♥寓♥里觉得不舒服
I'm gonna feel uncomfortable in my own apartment.
也许 但
Maybe, but still,
论点还是不足
that's not a great argument.
要是你知道有东西
Okay, if you knew that something
会让你的朋友感到不舒服
was making one of your friends uncomfortable,
你会停下吗
wouldn't you stop?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的朋友呢
What about your friends?
我从没听你提起过他们
I never hear you talk about them.
你的萨顿和凯特是谁
Who's your Sutton and Kat?
我没有萨顿和凯特
I don't have a Kat or a Sutton.
不像你
Not like you.
为什么没有
Why not?
因为感觉挺麻烦的
Seems like a lot of work.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表