剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
理查德·亨特的女朋友来了
Richard Hunter's date is here.
杰西卡
Jessica.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hey.
这是我极具才华的助理 萨顿·布莱迪
This is Sutton Brady, my talented assistant.
今天由她来协助你
She is going to assist you today.
我相信你们一定会成为闺蜜的
I'm sure you're going to be the best of friends.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Lovely to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
你们要去曼蒂那吗
So you're going to the Mandy's.
- 那应该很有意思 - 是的
- That should be fun. - Yeah, it will be.
我和我男朋友不经常参加这种活动
My boyfriend and I don't do enough stuff like this.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you two been together?
说起来很有趣 我们以前在法学院交往过
It's actually a funny story. We used to date in law school.
然后我去巴黎工作了
But then I did this job in Paris.
我们分手了
We couldn't make it work.
我回来之后 杰奎琳说
Then when I came back, Jacqueline said
他还是单身 所以我们又联♥系♥上了
that he was still single. So we reconnected.
我们之间就像时间静止了一样
It's almost like no time has passed between us.
你知道的 有些人就是会相互吸引
You know those people in your life that you just have that chemistry with?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我觉得这次他是真的想要安定下来了
I think this time he's really ready to settle down.
我也是
And so am I.
我觉得我们已经找到合适的衣服了
Well, I think we've found your outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 他会娶她 - 得了
- He's gonna marry her. - Oh, come on.
- 你又不知道 - 不 我知道
- You don't know that - No, I do.
他们曾经相爱过
They were in love.
她和他一样大
And she's his age.
有完美的生理结构 他也准备好了
And genetically perfect and he's ready.
萨顿 你不能再这样了
Sutton, you have to stop.
你说的对
You're right.
阿迪娜今晚回家
Adena's coming home tonight.
小红 我需要你 你在干吗 准备午休吗
Red, I need you. What is this, nap time?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
好吧 你准备好了吗
Yeah. All right, you ready?
- 没有 - 我也没有
- No. - Yeah, well, me neither.
我们走吧
But up we go.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for meeting me.
不用谢 我很高兴你愿意交流
Of course. I'm so glad you reached out.
你介意我录音吗
Do you mind if I record this?
录吧
Go ahead.
有没有一个特别的人
So was there someone in particular
启发你站出来
who inspired you to come forward?
我觉得杰奎琳·卡莉能公开♥发♥声很了不起
Well, I think it's great that Jacqueline Carlyle spoke out.
她很鼓舞人心
She is very inspiring.
我曾经是今日新闻的助理
I was an assistant at "News Today,"
杰奎琳被侵犯的时候
which is the same news magazine that Jacqueline worked at when...
也在那家杂♥志♥社工作
when she was assaulted.
你和杰奎琳是同期在那工作的吗
Were you there at the same time as Jacqueline?
不 我在她离开后五年才去的
No, I was there five years after her.
但是
But...
他还在那
he was still there.
他也侵犯了我
And he assaulted me too.
这
That...
这太糟糕了 我很难过
That is terrible. I'm so sorry.
我希望你不要介意我的问题
Um, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but...
你怎么知道是同一个人的
how do you know that it's the same person?
杰奎琳从来没说过她的袭击者的名字
Jacqueline never named her attacker.
她不需要说出来
She didn't have to.
她所描述的他的样子 以及那次袭击
The way she described him and the attack...
全都是一样的
it was all the same.
我本以为他几年前的死会让我解脱
I thought I had closure when he died a few years ago,
但是我看到了你那篇关于杰奎琳的文章
but then I saw your article about Jacqueline, and...
一切又重现了
everything came back.
这一定很可怕
That must have been awful.
我知道要谈论性侵犯很困难 更别说报道它了
I know it's hard to speak about assault, let alone report it.
但是我也没有站出来
But I didn't come forward either.
这和当初杰奎琳没有站出来是一样的原因
For many of the same reasons Jacqueline didn't.
但是知道在我之前 还有另外一名女性
But learning that another woman was...
受到了侵犯
assaulted before me is...
这很复杂
it's complicated.
我不知道 我只是忍♥不住
I don't know, I just can't help
想要知道 如果杰奎琳早点说出来
but wonder what would have happened if Jacqueline
会怎么样
had spoken up sooner.
我想说的是 读了你的故事
I guess what I'm saying is, reading your story
让我意识到 发声是有多么的重要
made me realize how important it is to speak up.
不仅仅是为我们自己 但是
Not just for ourselves, but...
也是为了未来的受害者
for future victims.
凯特
Kats?
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
Missed you too.
嗨
Hi.
静修简直棒极了
The retreat was amazing.
那么多很有天赋的人在一起分享看法
So many talented people all together sharing ideas.
我做了些让我十分兴奋的工作
I did some work that I'm really excited about.
你懂的 这最近对我来说
Which, you know, it hasn't been very easy
并不容易 真的让人松了一口恶气
for me lately, so it's a huge relief.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么了啊
What's wrong?
阿迪娜 嘿 我
Adena, hey, I...
我有些事情要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
说吧
Okay.
我
So I...
我昨晚跟别的女人接吻了
kissed another woman last night.
但那毫无意义
And it didn't mean anything.
就是个随便的一个女孩而已
It was just this random girl.
是在习惯养成那里亲的
It was at Habit Forming.
我们喝了酒跳了舞
You know, and we were drinking and dancing
然后事情就那么发生了
and then, it just happened.
- 问题是 - 问题是
- The thing is... - The thing is?
我还做了个梦
I also had this dream.
是关于蕾拉的
About Leila.
是个
Like a...
春梦
Like a... like a sex dream.
我也幻想过和别的女人
And, I've been thinking about other women.
我告诉你这一切的原因是
The only reason why I'm telling you this stuff
我无法对你撒谎
is because I can't lie to you.
我好困惑啊 你知道的
I'm just so confused, you know,
而我努力去不想这一切
and I'm trying... trying to wrap my head around this.
等会儿 我们不能谈谈吗
Wait... can... hey, can we please just talk about this?
不能 我得走了
I can't. I, uh... I have to go.
我都不知道阿迪娜去哪了
I don't even know where Adena went.
她不接我电♥话♥ 不回我短♥信♥
She still won't answer any of my calls or texts.
亲爱的 她只是要想想清楚
Oh, love, she's just getting her head straight.
你说了实话
Hey, you told the truth.
有的时候实话很不中听
Sometimes that can be hard to hear.
好啦 换个话题
All right, change of subjects.
我要焦虑了
I'm getting the anxiet...
你会在你随访的时候包含上那个女人的故事吗
So, are you gonna include that woman's story in your follow-up?
我不知道
I don't know.
会击垮杰奎琳的
It could devastate Jacqueline.
我睡是说 你如何告诉一个女生 那个袭击了她的男人
I mean, how do you tell a woman that the man who assaulted her
几年后又对别人做了同样的事
did the same thing to someone else years later?
但是 艾琳娜的故事现在也跟杰奎琳的故事有所相似 所以
But, Elena's story is part of Jacqueline's story now, so...
这确实很难
Yeah, that's hard.
我得为你的颁奖秀做好准备
I need to get ready for your awards show
而且如果我要见理查德和杰西卡的话我得多喝点酒
and I'm gonna need a lot more wine if I'm seeing Richard and Jessica.
我也应该去准备了
I should get ready too.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表