剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
我曾经约会过的人比你多 凯特
I've been with more people than you, Kat.
我还以为我不和你谈论这件事 是为你好呢
I thought that I was being considerate not talking about it.
很抱歉我想保护你
I'm sorry for trying to protect you.
事实上 我不需要你的保护
I actually don't need your protection.
我只需要你的诚实
What I need from you is your honesty.
我还需要在我和你说话的时候
And I need to feel like I can talk to you
不觉得自己是个疯婆子
without feeling like a crazy person,
我想可可一定有这种感觉吧
which is exactly how Coco must have felt.
我需要喝一杯
I'm going to go get a drink.
我猜这里有很多名人吧
I bet you get a lot of famous people in here.
在那边角落的男人上了新闻
Well, that guy in the corner is on the news.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我还以为我的手是玉米热狗
I thought that my hands were corn dogs,
那天晚上我把自己困在浴室里了
and I wound up in the bathroom at the end of the night.
这就是为什么我不再吃花色小蛋糕了
Which is why I don't eat petit fours anymore.
太恶心了
Oh, that's so gross.
要是我说我想吃玉米热狗会很奇怪吗
Is it weird I want a corn dog, though?
谢谢你请我们喝酒 萨顿
Oh, thanks for the drinks, Sutton.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
伙计们 你们觉得包厘街怎么样
So, guys, what do we think about the Bowery?
- 挺酷的 是的 - 是啊 还是很酷
- Hm, it's cool, yeah. - Yeah, still cool?
- 那边有个派对 - 我们去看看吧
- There's a party there. - Let's do it.
萨顿 你来吗
Sutton, you in?
事实上 我能和你聊两句吗
Um, actually, can I talk to you really quick?
可以啊
Oh. Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
账单上多出来$500的杂费
There is a $500 miscellaneous charge on the bill.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
知道
Yeah, yeah, I mean...
这家酒吧的主人之一
Oh, okay, so, one of the owners,
他把其他几个派对的账单也算上来了
he put a few party favors on the bill.
就比付现金容易很多 懂吧
It's like, so much easier than cash, you know?
- 哦 - 是啊
- Oh. - Yeah.
我懂 但是我不能把这算在
I see, so, I don't think I can put that
我的公♥司♥卡上啊
on my company card, though.
所以财务有杂项这一栏
So that's why it's labeled miscellaneous.
就好像完全隐藏起来了
It's like, totally hidden.
那还是要付800美元啊 所以
Um, well, it's still $800, so...
我的天 亲爱的 你
Oh, my God, you're... Oh, sweetie.
你担心坏了吧
Oh, you're so worried.
不 是这样的
No, okay, look, this is how it works.
没事的 我和编辑们经常这么干
It's fine, I do this all the time with editors.
- 不会有问题的 - 好吧
- It's just never an issue. - Right.
相信我
Yeah, trust me.
我失陪一下
Um, can you just excuse me for one second, okay?
- 嗨 我们谈谈吧 - 好的
- Hi, we need to talk. - Okay.
- 等等 怎么了 - 凯特呢
- Wait, what's going on? - Where's Kat?
- 嘿 - 嘿 怎么样
- Oh, hey. - Hey, what's up?
抱歉紧急召唤你们
Sorry for the emergency huddle,
但我遇到个大问题
but I have a major problem.
布鲁克刚往我公♥司♥卡上存了500元买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Brooke just put $500 worth of cocaine on my "Scarlet" card.
- 什么 怎么回事 - 天啊 我不知道
- What, how? - Oh, my God, I don't know.
突然就这样了 我也不知道说什么
It just happened, and I didn't know what to say.
这样呢 朋友 抱歉 但我不能花钱买♥♥毒品
How about, hey guys, sorry, but I can't expense narcotics?
是啊 那样就好了 但事实是
Yeah, that would have been great, but the thing is,
我才刚刚接触上布鲁克
I just started getting in with Brooke.
我不想这件事破坏我们的友谊
I didn't want it to jeopardize the friendship.
如果能轻易破坏的话 那就不是真友谊
Well, if it jeopardizes it, then it's not a friendship.
我知道 但奥利弗的确说过我可以用卡
I know, but Oliver did say that I could use the card
去结交人们
to get to know people.
就凭打车和请客喝公事酒 萨顿
Oh, cabs and work drinks, Sutton!
凯特 你度假回来
Kat, you come back from vacation,
可能还有更多的责任
and you somehow have more responsibility.
但我依然要花半天时间整理时尚衣橱
I still spend half of my day reorganizing the fashion closet.
也许要么和奥利弗谈谈
Maybe talk to Oliver about it.
- 要么就你自己付 - 我没钱啊
- Or pay for it yourself. - I don't have the money.
快看 品斯特里普
Oh, look, Pinstripe.
- 我去去就回 - 好
- I'll be back. - Yep.
她来了
Well, there she is.
看看是谁终于为工作现身了
Look who finally decided to show up to work.
我刚给你一个良好的开端
Oh, I was just giving you a head start.
- 哦 - 有什么劲爆的独家新闻吗
- Oh. - So, get any good scoops?
事实上 有的
Actually, yes.
有消息称那位采访过我的纽约14频道的
It appears that Chad Horford, the New York 14 news anchor
主播查德·霍福特 背着他妻子出轨
that interviewed me is cheating on his wife.
我刚刚见他陪她出席一场慈善活动
Whoa, I just saw him with her at a charity event.
她怀孕六个月了 这个料够劲爆 斯隆
She's six months pregnant. That's a good story, Sloan.
等等 什么 有吗
Wait, what? Is it?
我不知道 我是说
I don't know, I mean...
出轨是另一回事
A cheating story is one thing.
但怀孕遭出轨不会觉得有些卑鄙吗
But doesn't the pregnancy thing make it feel kind of dirty?
但更像是丑闻
It makes it feel scandalous,
正好符合我们想要的效果
and that's what we're trying to sell here.
是 但你会毁了这些人的生活的
Yeah, but you're going to ruin these people's lives.
我吗 这是你爆出来的料诶
Me? It was your story.
但我现在觉得这样是不对的
And now I'm telling you that it feels wrong.
这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Look, this guy's being a jerk,
我们把他揭露出来 这是工作的一部分
and we're calling him out. This is part of the job.
如果这是工作的一部分的话
Well, if that's part of the job,
那我可能不想做这样的事
then maybe I don't want to do it.
凡事要有底线
I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere.
我都没意识到自己缺个道德中心
Ouch, I didn't realize I was lacking a moral center.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我十分感谢你的帮助
I obviously appreciate you helping me,
但是 做这样的事你真的开心吗
but I mean, are you happy doing this?
追踪流言蜚语吗
Chasing gossip stories?
我知道你想当什么样的作家
I know what kind of writer you want to be.
- 不是这样的 - 小说就是写这些的嘛
- It's not this. - That's what the novel is for.
- 什么 - 拜托 瑞恩 真的吗
- What? - Come on, Ryan, really?
你在这方面下了多少功夫
How much are you actually working on that?
你想参加派对的话没问题 但别把这
It's okay if you want to party, but don't couch it
当成百年一遇的机会伺机潜伏
as some incredible work opportunity.
如果你发现我的生活这么令人厌恶
Well, if you find my life so distasteful,
那你为何约我出来
then why are you out with me
而不是和好医生约会
and not on your date with the good doctor?
问得好 谢谢你
That's a good question. Thank you.
你多得对 他是个好人
You're right; he is a good guy.
简
Jane.
她有潜力
She has potential.
- 结果是 - 你躲哪去了
- Hey, so it turns out... - Where have you been hiding?
是这样 我想我不能
So, the thing is, I don't think that I can...
萨顿 我刚和奎因说
Dude, Sutton, I was just telling Quinn
你一定要出席下次的晚宴
that you have to come to our next dinner party.
简直是个传奇
They are legendary.
基本上每位时尚设计师挤破头都想得到邀请
Like, literally every fashion designer fights for an invite.
你会喜欢的
You will seriously love it.
哦 朋友们 车来了
Oh, oh, guys, the car's here.
咱们走吧 来吧
Let's go. Hey, come on.
好的
Okay.
我们在外面等你
We'll wait for you outside.
爱上顿晚宴
Love a dinner.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming over.
我之前的反应
Look, I owe you an explanation
我欠你个解释
about how I reacted earlier.
我不是捡来的小孩
It didn't come out of nowhere.
我很小的时候 我妈得了癌症
When I was little, my mom got cancer.
她很虔诚的教♥徒♥
And she was pretty religious.
但即使在确诊之后
But even more so after the diagnosis.
我去探望她 她都会告诉我
I would go visit her, and she would tell me
要祈祷一切才会更好
to pray and that it would make it better.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表