剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
我知道很晚了 但我需要聊一下
I know it's late, but I need to talk.
怎么了
What's up?
呃 今天
Uh, today...
我试了试我们之前说过的方法
I tried what we talked about.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但你不应该跟我说这件事
But you're not supposed to tell me about it,
记得吗
remember?
我知道我不应该跟你说
Okay, well, I know I'm not supposed to tell you,
但只是想让你知道
but just so you know...
我想告诉你
I want to tell you.
不是把事情变得很奇怪
Not to make things weird or to make you jealous
或者让你嫉妒之类的
or anything like that,
只是想跟你分享
but just to share...
你知道 这是我们在生活
You know, our lives,
想和你靠的更近一些
and to feel closer to you.
那这还真是段冒险
This must've been quite the adventure.
呃
Um...
好吧
Yeah, okay.
确定吗
Are you sure?
去他妈的规则吧
Screw the rules.
我可以处理好的
I can handle it.
好吧 我尝试了一些新鲜的东西
Okay, so I tried something new.
原来这才是重点
Well, that was the point.
是的 但全程是我主导
Yeah, but I was dominant.
哦
Oh.
我觉得我还挺喜欢的
I think I liked it.
真的 但我觉得
I did, but I also think
我可能有点普通
that I'm probably just kind of regular.
- 我是说 我不无聊 - 确实
- I mean, I'm not boring. - No.
- 我不无聊 对吧 - 不 你棒呆了
- I'm not boring, right? - No, you're incredible!
我们就是注定要分道扬镳的人
* We all remember different sides
后来我才意识到
* If I knew then what I know now
我偶尔也会忘记不该忘的事啊
* I may lose it for a second now and then
奥利弗
Oliver!
为什么没有有人唱出来
Why doesn't anyone ever sing it?
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver, Oliver
以前从未有人想要更多
Never before has a boy wanted more
我没有巴黎世家秋季款的包
I don't have the Fall Balenciaga bag.
而且在凯特·厄普顿明天拍摄前我拿不到了
And I'm not going to be able to get it before the Kate Upton shoot tomorrow.
你现在跟我说吗
Go. You're telling me this now?
现在说
I tell you now.
听着 我和布鲁克·兰利在一起的时候犯了个错误
Look, I made a mistake running around with Brooke Langley,
然后我为了掩盖那个错误又犯了更多的错误
and then I made more mistakes trying to cover those mistakes up.
我已经完全控制不了我之前做的事了
I can't control what I did in the past.
但我可以控制现在的事
But I can control what I'm doing now,
只是想让你知道
and I just want you to know
无论这件事最后花多大代价我都接受
that I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make this work.
所以我应该怎么办 我应该给凯特·厄普顿打电♥话♥吗
So what should I do? Should I call Kate Upton?
我的天 不要
Oh my God. No.
泰勒 我是你的恩人
Tyler, it's your benefactor.
没错 那个巫师
Yes, the wizard.
我还好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
我需要用一下你那个带铜签 窄背带的秋季包
I need your Fall bag with brass tabs and thin shoulder strap
明天有个拍摄要用
for a shoot tomorrow.
你认识泰勒
You know Tyler?
我给他找的他第一个工作
I got him his first job.
他之前在罗斯福岛卖♥♥楼
He was selling units on Roosevelt Island.
完美
Perfect!
再有三个忙 我们就扯平了 小子
Three more favors like that, lad, and we'll be even.
- 拜拜 - 我的天
- Bye! - Oh my God.
听我说 小红 我做这行20年了
Listen to me, Red, I've been doing this for almost 20 years,
需要我可爱的时候我就可以可爱
and I can be delightful when I have to be.
你觉得我不了解别人怎么想的吗
You don't think I know people?
很高兴你已经控制住事态
I'm glad that you're taking control.
这是唯一活下来的方式
It's the only way to live.
记住 你和我是一个小队
Just remember, you and I are a team.
我帮助你 你帮我 因为我们是什么
I help you, you help me, because we are a what?
- 队友 - 完全掌控的住
- A team. - In total control.
如果你需要帮助 尽管问我
If you need help, just ask me.
如果我需要帮助 也会尽情找你的 好吗
If I need help, I'll bark at you, okay?
- 好的 - 因为我们是什么
- Okay. - Because we are a what?
队友
A team.
完全掌控得住
In total control.
剩下要取的东西
List of pickups.
估计够你忙一阵了
That should keep you busy for quite a while.
去吧 队友
Go team!
- 去吧 - 好的
- Go! - Okay!
你的故事
Your story...
好多了
Much better.
由枪♥支♥引起话题
It started about guns.
现在又转变成其他的了
Now it's turning into something else.
萨顿真的很不错
Yeah, well, Sutton is pretty amazing.
没错 继续
Yes, but keep going.
我很期待结尾
I look forward to seeing how it ends.
有个事 杰奎琳 我在想
Actually, Jacqueline, I was just wondering
我可以回到我之前的工位吗
if I could have my old desk back.
- 是吗 怎么了 - 我更了解那里
- Really. Why? - Well, I know it better.
我在那更舒服
I'm more comfortable there.
这也是你不想让我在那的原因
And that is exactly why you don't want me there.
你回来真好 简
It's good to have you back, Jane.
我们会一起玩的很开心的
We're gonna have a lot of fun.
谢谢 杰奎琳
Thank you, Jacqueline.
小事
Mm-hmm.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们听说你不是很喜欢你的新桌子
Well, we heard that you didn't like your new desk very much,
萨顿觉得她可以帮忙装饰一下
and Sutton thought she'd help decorate it.
我在帮奥利弗办事 正好有点空闲时间
I was running some errands for Oliver and I had a little extra time.
给我买♥♥了花吗
You got me flowers?
在雷德胡克有个地方
There's a place in Red Hook
可以把枪变成其他的东西
that turns guns into other things.
这是贝特西吗
This is Betsy?
那其实是别人的枪
That's actually somebody else's gun,
但是后半周他们要把贝特西变成耳环了
but they are turning Betsy into earrings later this week.
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
你之前是对的
And you were right.
我在紧紧抓着一些我不再需要的东西
I was holding onto something that I don't need anymore.
但贝特西真可怜
But poor Betsy.
时间会治愈一切的
It was time.
我还需要问一下 贝特西为什么这么特别
Also, I have to ask, why Betsy specifically?
我们喜欢根据英雄的名字来命名我们的枪
Well, we all named our guns after heroes.
都到了十年级 我还喜欢缝纫
And even in tenth grade, I loved to sew.
贝特西·约翰逊
Mm. Betsy Johnson.
贝特西·罗斯
Betsy Ross!
你为什么不叫她斯黛拉·麦卡特尼
Why wouldn't you just name her Stella McCartney?
所以我应该给我的枪起名斯黛拉吗
Oh, I should've named my gun Stella?
是的 这样你找她的时候你就会说 嘿 斯黛拉
Yes. When you were looking for it, you could've gone, "Hey, Stella!"
斯黛拉
Stella!
- 大声点 - 斯黛拉
- Say it louder. - Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella!
女子无畏
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表