剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
不是 你真的觉得你最好的朋友有一把枪 你没问题的吗
Okay, are you really okay with the fact that our best friend has a gun?
我
I mean, I...
我没有很赞同
I don't love it.
但我其实也不是那么了解啊 你知道吧
But I also don't know that much about it, you know?
并且我觉得 如果你没有那么了解一个东西
And when I think you don't know much about something,
- 你就应该多加探索 - 有什么好探索的
- you should explore it. - What is there to explore?
她持枪诶 这简直太
She has a gun! It's so...
太什么
So what?
你想说什么
What were you gonna say?
这样吧 你可以访问我
You know what? You can interview me.
问我任何问题都可以
Ask me anything you want.
但是得在我工作的同时
But you have to do it while I'm working,
因为我得给奥利弗拿到那个巴黎世家的包包
because I need to get Oliver this Balenciaga bag,
并且现在已经不好拿了
and it's becoming an issue.
行吧
Kay.
安德娜觉得我应该试试跟其他女人上♥床♥
Adena thinks that I should try sleeping with other women.
- 你说什么 - 继续说
- You said what now? - More, please.
她觉得我现在处于性觉醒阶段
She thinks I'm having a sexual awakening,
我应该去探索 这样我到后面就不会记恨她
and that I should explore, so that I don't resent her later on.
- 妈呀 - 对啊
- Wow! - Yeah.
我现在是不是对我的性取向很好奇
Yeah. Am I sexually curious?
是
Yeah.
那不然我为什么还要干我想干的事 然后在脑子里重播一百次呢
Why else would I do what I did and then replay it in my head 100 times?
你俩有没有好奇过自己会不会有点同性恋或者双性恋
Do either of you guys ever wonder if you might be a little gay or bi?
有时候我有
I do, sometimes.
我从来没有
I don't really ever.
她列出了一大堆规则
She wrote out a list of rules.
她说不能是我认识的人
She said it can't be anyone I know.
不能有情感夹杂
No emotional connection.
听起来很疯狂 但我觉得我要试一下
It sounds crazy, but I think I'm gonna do it.
你这么做是为了你和安德娜对吧
Well, you're doing this for you and Adena, right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那就找到你内心的性取向探索者
Then locate your inner sexual explorer.
让她出来大干一场吧
And let that bitch out to play.
我觉得也是
I guess I will.
萨顿·布莱迪
Sutton Brady.
对 跟玛莎一样
Yep, like Marcia.
怎么大家都一直问我我的名字
I don't know. People say that to me all the time.
好的 我真的很希望能尽快
Okay well, I would really love to speak with him
跟他通话 非常感谢
as soon as possible. Thank you so much.
烦人
Ugh!
布鲁克一个在巴黎世家上班的朋友答应我给我一个
Brooke's friend at Balenciaga promised me an exclusive
秋款独家的背包
to a Fall shoulder bag,
但那是我放她鸽子去参加你的典礼之前的事了
but that was before I ditched her to go to your award show.
然后之后我也差不多一直在放她鸽子
And I've kind of been blowing her off ever since,
所以我觉得她有点生气 然后现在她朋友泰勒
so I think she's pissed, and now her friend Tyler
也不好好搭理我了 真是要疯了
is withholding, which is a nightmare,
因为奥利弗已经跟凯特·厄普顿说他有那个包了
because Oliver told Kate Upton that he had the bag.
现在我非常需要它
And now I really need it.
你不算是典型的持枪者
Not your typical gun owner.
看啊 我认为这就是这个大问题的一部分了
See? I think this is part of the big problem.
像你这样的人
People like you
就会对枪♥支♥持有者自动做出一系列假设
making assumptions about gun owners.
我不是在做假设
I'm not making assumptions.
我只是觉得在这座城市里拥有一把枪是非常危险的
I just think that having a gun in the city is dangerous.
很多东西都是危险的 简
Lots of things are dangerous, Jane.
汽车 药物
Cars, medicine,
你在地铁站台上买♥♥的自动古铜色化妆品
the auto bronzer you bought on the subway platform.
好吧 但那东西并不是为了杀人而制♥造♥出的
Okay, well that auto bronzer wasn't made to kill people.
那我也不会再用它了
I wouldn't use it again.
好吧 让我问你点东西
Okay, let me just ask you something.
你对那些大规模枪击事件作何感想
How do you feel about all these mass shootings?
公用场地 维加斯
Parkland, Vegas...
我知道你不是想问我这个问题的
I know you did not just ask me that question.
那会是糟糕的新闻报道
That's just bad journalism.
好吧 让我换种方式表述
Fine, I'll rephrase it.
你对突击步♥枪♥有何感想
How do you feel about assault rifles?
我觉得它们应该被禁止
I think they should be banned.
而且我也觉得我们需要做更详细的背景调查
And I also think we need better background checks,
但简 突击步♥枪♥和大规模枪击案
but Jane, assault rifles and mass shootings
和我或者我的猎枪没有任何关系
have nothing to do with me or with my shotgun.
你的枪就是被制♥造♥出来杀人的
Your gun is made to shoot people.
实际上 贝特西是用来猎鸟的
Actually, Betsy was made to hunt birds.
你会猎鸟吗
Oh, you hunt birds?
不 顺便说下
No. And by the way,
你最爱的鸡肉沙拉里的关键食材是什么
what is the key ingredient in your favorite chicken salad?
没错
Oh, that's right!
被杀的鸟
Murdered birds!
拜托 这和我的鸡肉沙拉有什么关系
Oh, come on, this has nothing to do with my chicken salad.
没有 但这是关于 像你这样对某件事已经有非常坚定立场的人
No, but it is about people like you with really strong opinions
你们会忽视你们不喜欢的事实
ignoring the facts that they don't like.
好吧 我忽视了什么
Okay. What am I ignoring?
现实 简
Reality, Jane.
我来自的地方是 宾夕法尼亚中部
Where I'm from, Central Pennsylvania,
你根本不了解那地方
you know nothing about it.
你根本不了解我的枪
You know nothing about my gun,
也不了解我的射击俱乐部
and nothing about my shooting club!
你说的没错 那让我了解一下吧
You're right. Let's fix that.
今晚
Tonight.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
刷陌陌
Tindering.
为什么所有女同都有一只小狗
Why does every lesbian have a small dog
或者一只大猫 怎么还怎么多狮子狗
or a huge cat, and what's with all the shih tzus?
有这种狗吗
Is that a thing?
- 非常多都是不喜欢的吗 - 是的
- Lot of left swipes? - Yep.
是啊 我觉得我的问题在于
Yeah, I think part of my problem
我是个社交媒体专家 你懂不
is the fact that I'm an expert on social media, you know?
比如 这个 当我看着这个女人的快拍时
Like, okay, so I look at this woman's candid.
她看起来不错 但之后我就开始想
And she looks great, but then I start to think
她拍了多少次才拍出了这张
how many snaps did that really take?
她到底是什么样的人呢
And who are you really?
她为什么不喜欢她本来的样子呢
And why don't you like your real self?
- 暗黑小公主 - 吸引不了我
- Dark. - It's not a turn on.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
就按照老法子来呗
Just do it the old fashioned way?
见面 喝酒 调情
Meet, drink, flirt.
如果你想歇歇
Well, if you need a break,
金发女郎布莱迪打算为我的文章做个展示
"Atomic Blonde" Brady is gonna do a show and tell for my article.
好的 这就是了
All right, here she is.
和贝特西打招呼吧
Say hello to Betsy!
你好 贝特西
Hello, Betsy.
这太奇怪了
That was weird.
你就打算这么安排和新恋人上♥床♥吗
Is that how you plan to bed your new lovers?
好的 这是我的射击队伍
Okay, here is my shooting team.
好的
Right.
波莉 莫琳 哈利 乔吉
Polly, Maureen, Hallie, Georgie,
那个是凯西
and that is Cathy.
她是我们学校致辞告别演讲的人
She was the school valedictorian.
我的天啊 看看这个
Oh my God. Look at this.
我们每周去射击两小时
We shot once a week for two hours.
在那之后 我们会去那个
And then after, we would hang out
脏脏的停车场和男队一起玩
in the dirt parking lot with the boys team
玩到我们父母允许的最晚时间
as late as our parents would let us.
我们会听着布莱克·谢尔顿
We would listen to Blake Shelton
然后亲热
and make out.
那太有意思了
It was so fun!
我的童年可是被管的严多了
That is so much less supervised than my childhood.
是啊 和巴布斯·布莱迪在一起的日子是没人管我
Yeah well, life with Babs Brady was not supervised.
最少 不是被她管
At least, not by her.
好的 枪♥支♥的两条基本规则
Okay, so the two cardinal rules for guns.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表