剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
- What? - Susan and Marcus vape.
毫不意外
Of course they do.
他们是探针治疗师
They're bougie therapists.
他们也是我的父母
They're also my parents, though.
- 也许这是支电子烟 - 它是吗
- Maybe it's an e-cig. - Is it, though?
- 不是 - 什么
- Nope. - What?
我有新的原则 一条条细数*
* I got new rules, I count 'em
难以置信 我父母抽电子烟
I can't believe my parents vape.
我有新的原则 一条条细数*
* I got new rules, I count 'em
我要和自己说清楚*
* I gotta tell them to myself
- *我要* - 小心啊
- * I gotta... * - Whoa, whoa, careful.
我要和自己说清楚*
* I gotta tell them to myself
他们为什么在院子里放了台洗衣机
Why do they have a washing machine in the yard?
那是里卡特的 他们拿来做花盆
Ah, that's the Ricarte's. They use it as a planter
- 种番茄用 - 好吧
- to grow tomatoes. - Oh, okay.
- 番茄长得怎么样 - 挺好的
- How are the tomatoes? - Not bad.
新鲜可口
Clean. Fresh taste.
我们到了
Well, here we are,
布莱迪的家 俗称蚁丘塔
Casa Brady, aka Termite Tower.
我们做到了
Well, we made it.
我们怎么才能避开你妈妈出入这里
How are we supposed to get in and out without seeing your mom?
别逗了 今天是干渴周四
Are you kidding? It's thirsty Thursday.
就我所知的芭布斯 会先去保龄球俱乐部
If I know Babs, she's throwing back G&T's
狂打个痛快 然后去酒吧
at bowling league before she goes to the bar.
我们拿到备用钥匙 找到证明
We're gonna get the spare key, the certificate,
然后就脚底抹油
and get the hell out of here.
开什么玩笑 钥匙不在这
Are you kidding me? The key's not here.
她怎么能
Ugh! How is she still
- 仍要毁了我的人生 - 萨顿亲爱的 没关系
- ruining my life? - Sutton, babe, it's cool.
- 我们闯进去就行了 - 闯进去
- We're just gonna break in. - Break in?
没错 一场完美的犯罪 真的
Yeah, it's a perfect crime. Really, like,
那是你的出生证明 就我所知
it's your birth certificate, and the last time I checked,
你不会因为偷自己的东西
you can't get arrested for stealing something
而被捕
from yourself.
所有我们只要找到
So we're just gonna find something
能打破窗户的东西 比如一块石头
to break the window with, like, maybe a rock.
不行 亲爱的
No, honey. Mm-mm.
我差点被说服了
Wow, I was almost convinced by that.
你有什么更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
- 你确定你妈妈在这吗 - 不 但我确定
- Sure your mom's here? - No, but I'm sure
她就在某个酒家 找找看有没有
she will be at some point. Just look for
面容憔悴 眼圈黑得像浣熊 还拿着酒瓶子的女人
a haggard-looking woman with raccoon eyes and a hip flask.
这里这样的人可不少
Well, that could be a couple people in here.
打扰一下
Hi, excuse me, sorry.
你认识芭布斯·布莱迪吗
Do you know a Babs Brady?
- 认识 - 我猜你也许
- Of course. - I thought you might.
她大概十点钟左右来
She should be in at around 10:00.
好极了 我们去吃点东西
Great. Let's go get food
然后再回来吧
and come back later.
我们在哪都能找到吃的
We can get food anywhere.
但能喝酒的就只有这里
We can only get drunk right here.
不好意思 能给我们三杯龙舌兰吗
Excuse me, could I get three tequila shots, please?
- 我要开车 - 好吧
- I'm driving. - Okay.
那就两杯龙舌兰 这位老古板来一杯水
Then two tequila shots and an agua for Buzz Killington over here.
谢谢 敬萨顿
Thank you. To Sutton.
从哈里斯堡到巴黎堡
Going from Harrisburg to Paris-burg.
你可闭嘴吧
You're cut off.
萨顿 是你吗
Sutton, is it...
我的天 比利
Oh, my God, Billy, hi
最近怎么样
How's it going?
天呐 你怎么在这
Oh, my gosh, what are you doing here?
你是来听乐队演奏的吗
Are you coming to see the band?
我其实 并不是
You know, I'm not actually.
- 抱歉 这位是 - 比利·杰弗里斯
- Sorry, this is... - Billy Jeffries.
比利
Billy.
也是萨顿·布莱迪的前任
Yes, aka former Mr. Sutton Brady.
我们听说过关于你的很多事
Heard a lot about you.
真的吗 我们上次见面还是在二零 二零一零年夏天吧
Really? I haven't seen this one since, what? Uh, summer, 20... 2010?
- 没错 - 我们在车后座上
- Yeah. - We had a lot of sweaty nights
有过很多甜蜜的夜晚
in the back of that van.
你们懂得 对吧
You know what I'm talking about, right?
我猜这里一到七月就变得很潮湿
I bet it gets quite humid here in July.
- 是啊 - 没错
- Yep. - Yeah.
- 是很 - 所以我要调音
- It's really... - So I gotta do sound check.
上面写了你名字的那个麦克风还开着呢
There's a mic still open with your name on it.
- 我想唱歌♥ - 什么
- I wanna sing. - What?
做乐队领唱绝对在我的愿望清单上
Being a lead singer of a band is definitely on the list.
没问题
Let's do it. Yes.
这个也行 你朋友棒呆了
Oh, we can do that too. Your friends are awesome.
- 来吧 - 我喜欢他
- Come on. - I like him.
我挺喜欢简为了逃避现实
I like Jane when she gets drunk and high
- 而喝醉喝高的样子 - 公路旅行时挺好的
- to avoid dealing with things. - Good on a road trip.
我以为找到了生命中的男人*
* I thought I saw a man brought to life
他温暖和煦 气度高贵迷人*
* He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
他让我学会哭泣*
* He showed me what it was to cry
你不是我所挚爱的那个人*
* Well, you couldn't be the man that I adored
会没事的
Hey. It's gonna be okay.
我知道 她来得越早 我们就能离开得越快
Yeah, I know. It's just the sooner she gets here, the sooner we can leave,
- 你明白吗 - 明白
- you know? - Mm-hmm.
虽然我不觉得简想走
Not sure Jane's ready to leave, though.
你朋友唱的很好
Your friend can sing.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
就是这样*
* That's what's going on
什么都不对 我彻底心碎*
* Nothing's right, I'm torn
我喜欢人们从镇外赶来
I love it when people from out of town come in.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Really.
我寒冷而羞愧 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 跌倒在地*
* I'm cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor
- 谢谢 - 别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你来晚了*
* You're a little late
我已心碎成灰*
* I'm already torn
你美极了
You're amazing.
他从没说谎*
* There's nothing where he used to lie
我无话可讲*
* My inspiration has run dry
一切如此 就是这样*
* That's what's going on
万事皆错*
* Nothing's right
我再无信仰*
* I'm all out of faith
加油 简 你是巨星
Go, Jane! You're a rock star!
我寒冷而羞愧 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 跌倒在地*
* I'm cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor
你来晚了*
* You're a little late
我已心碎成灰*
* I'm already torn
谢谢 纽约
Thank you, New York!
- 哈里斯堡 - 哈里斯堡
- Harrisburg. - Harrisburg!
- 你真美 - 谢谢 琼
- You're beautiful. - Thank you so much, Jean.
- 好极了 - 我叫简
- Great job. - It's Jane.
简
Jane.
下一位 活结乐队
Next up, Slipknot.
芭芭拉到了
Hey, Barbara's here.
- 萨顿 - 妈妈
- Sutton. - Hey, Mom.
我觉得她并没有浣熊般的黑眼圈啊
She doesn't look like a raccoon to me.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来找我的出生证明
Uh, I need my birth certificate.
你什么时候开始在黛西·蕾莉酒吧工作的
So... when did you start working at Dicey Reilly's?
- 几个月前 - 能喝到免费酒的好办法
- Few months ago. - One way to get free drinks.
过来
Come here, hi.
能见到你我很高兴
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
你们一定是简和凯特
Hi. You must be Jane and Kat.
我是芭芭拉 你们可能听说过我
I'm Barbara. You probably know me
在萨顿的故事里 我一定是个糟糕的妈妈
as the terrible mother in all of Sutton's stories.
她怎么认识我们的
How does she know who we are?
- 能见到你们真好 - 你也是
- It's really nice to meet you. - You too.
- 天呐 - 芭芭拉 走吧
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表