剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
No, but it was honest, and I need that.
- 你有什么烦心事儿吗 - 是的
- Do you have something? - Yeah.
为了使这篇文章完美
I've been putting so much pressure on myself
我给自己施加了很大的压力
to make this article perfect.
它还是不一定会完美
But it doesn't have to be perfect.
- 但它一定是真实的 - 关于艾玛吗
- It just has to be honest. - About Emma?
是关于我
About me...
和艾玛
and Emma.
我带着最好的初衷去做
I went in with the best intentions,
但是没有成功
and it didn't work out.
和她一样
Same with her.
但是我们必须继续努力
But we have to keep pushing.
我们必须继续努力
We have to keep trying.
杰奎琳会这么说
That's what Jacqueline would say.
她说的话既鼓舞人心又能让人产生共鸣
And that's inspiring and relatable.
你确实做了正确的决定
You did make the right decision,
- 继续创作 煽动 - 谢谢
- going to "Incite." - Thanks.
我希望如此吧
I hope so.
我走了
I'm off.
啊 你知道吗
Ah, you know what?
我要和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
- 那你的文章怎么办 - 我现在知道
- What about your article? - Well, now I know
该怎么写了 所以我可以面对杰奎琳了
what it's gonna be, so I can face Jacqueline,
然后帮助你面对理查德
and I can help you face Richard.
除非你不想
Unless you don't...
哦 拜托 我有一件完美的礼服
Oh, please, I have the perfect dress.
给我好好打扮打扮
Style me.
- 有杰奎琳的踪迹吗 - 没有
- Any sign of Jacqueline? - Nope.
- 有理查德的踪迹吗 - 没有
- Any sign of Richard? - Nope.
- 喝一杯 - 好
- Drinks? - Yep.
- 嗨 你们俩 - 嘿
- Hello, you two! - Hey!
杰奎琳 我必须感谢您
Jacqueline, I have to thank you
我们在秘鲁期间您对我们慷慨照顾
for your generosity during our time in Peru.
您让我的烹饪梦想得以实现
You made some of my culinary dreams come true.
哦 好吧 我在你们的旅途中
Oh, well, I got to live vicariously
- 也过得非常愉快 - 杰奎琳
- through your trip. - Jacqueline.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
凯特 我希望你们能在红毯上走走
Kat, I would love you to walk the carpet.
让我们的观众了解你
The more our digital audience can get to know you,
- 越多越好 - 好啊 当然可以
- the better. - Yeah, sure.
- 来吧 我们去走走 - 还是算了吧
- Come on, let's do this. - I'd rather not.
嗯
Um...
好吧 嗯 我们等你
Well, um, we'll be waiting for you
- 准备好了 - 好的
- when you're ready. - Okay.
怎么了 你为什么不想
What's up? Why wouldn't you want
- 走红毯 - 凯特 拜托
- to walk the carpet? - Kat, please.
就去拍拍照得了
Just go have your photo taken.
我不想去走红毯
I don't want to do it.
- 去吧 - 好吧
- Go. - Okay.
这是我们新的社交媒体总监
This is our new social media director.
嘿
Hey.
刚才到底是怎么了
So what was that about?
当着你同事的面
Kissing me in front of your coworkers
还有所有的自♥拍♥吻我
and all the selfies and...
现在还要一起去走红毯
now a... a walk down the red carpet together.
- 一下有太多太多的事儿了 - 不
- It's too much. - No,
我不想隐瞒任何事情
I don't want to hide anything.
我们也不需要隐瞒
And we don't have to.
我说的不是隐瞒
It's not about hiding.
- 只是发展的太快了 - 好吧
- You're going too fast. - Okay,
我们一起旅行了几个星期
we just spent weeks traveling together,
就我们两个人 而现在
just the two of us, and now
你基本上是住在我的公♥寓♥里
you are essentially living in my apartment.
我不明白公开一张照片怎么就发展得太快了
I don't understand how one public photo is going too fast.
我们只是在
We are just in the...
开始阶段 凯特
in the beginning stages of this, Kat.
这 这是种微妙的关系
It's... it's delicate.
我们还在发掘彼此
We're still finding each other.
好吧 我认为你对于我来说有些珍贵
Okay, I think you're being a little precious.
那你现在准备去 去把我公之于众
You are ready to... to show me off
还要给全世界介绍我是你的女朋友
and introduce me to the world as your girlfriend
还有 还有
and... and...
把我们的照片放在社交媒体上
put photos of us all over social media,
不过
but then...
- 没什么 - 不过什么
- Never mind. - But what?
说吧 安德娜
Just say it, Adena.
你还没准备好对我失望
You're not ready to go down on me.
- 什么 - 你还没对我失望
- What? - You don't go down on me.
嗨 我们去喝酒了
Hi. We're gonna go to the bar.
不 不 不 站住
No, no, no, stay, stay, stay.
对不起 这个地方不合适
I'm sorry, this was not the right place
或者时机不对
or time.
是的 可能你说的对
Yeah, you're probably right.
也许我们应该在公♥寓♥里再谈谈
Maybe we should talk back at the apartment.
- 我会等你的 - 很好
- I'll wait up for you. - Great.
嗯 看起来不太好
Well, that did not look good.
确实不太好
It wasn't great.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
- 跟我来 - 好的
- Come with me. - Okay.
嘿 你看起来想去卫生间
Hey, you look like a girl who could use a bathroom break.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们想偷东西吗
Are you trying to steal something?
不 不 我们只是想和我们姐妹待一会儿 她刚才
No, no, we just need a moment with our girl. She just got into a fight
和她的女朋友吵架了 我猜这是第一次
with her girlfriend, and, uh, I'm guessing it's the first one.
- 嗯哼 - 不管怎样 嗯
- Mm-hmm. - Anyway, um,
我们想借用一下这里聊天
we need to chat, and we don't really do bathrooms; We do closets.
当然可以 我明白了
Sure, I get it,
我也真的想去卫生间了
and I do really need to pee.
别偷东西 好吗
Just don't steal anything, okay?
好的 太棒了
Okay! Great.
如果 我不知道该怎么做
What if... I don't know how to do it?
或者如果我做了却不喜欢怎么办
Or what if I do it and I don't like it?
或者我这么做 但感觉很奇怪 或者
Or I do it and it's weird or...
那么 你们知道吗
You know, then what?
我真的是同性恋吗 还是这整段感情
Am I really queer, or has this whole relationship
一直都是假象 为什么安德娜会愿意和一个不知道
been a lie? And why would Adena want to be with someone who doesn't know
如何做自己喜欢的事情的人在一起呢
how to do something that she clearly likes?
- 嘿 - 什么
- Hey. - What?
你们两个对彼此都很疯狂
You two are crazy about each other.
一次性行为不会让你们分手
One sex act is not gonna break you guys up.
跟她谈谈吧
Just talk to her.
你经历的少 没关系的
You're new at this. That's okay.
你不需要每次都做得很完美
You don't have to get it perfectly right every time.
回去吧
Been there.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
- 我的女人 - 人这么瘦小 劲儿却这么大
- My women. - So tiny, yet so strong.
好吧 我得去找安德娜
All right, I gotta go find Adena.
或者至少去满足她一下
Or at least her vagina.
- 你能不能矜持一点 - 不能
- You couldn't resist. - I could not.
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 嗨
- Hey, Rachel! - Hi.
呃 我现在是奥利弗办公室的萨顿了
Uh, Sutton from Oliver's office.
萨顿 过来
Sutton! Come here!
哦
Oh!
啊 好温暖
Yay, such a warm hug!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi! - Hi!
我很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to meet you.
我只是确保你有你所需的一切
I just wanted to make sure that you have everything you need.
谢谢你 你确实做到了
Thank you. And yes, everything.
这周你的表现太棒了
You have been beyond amazing this week.
- 我不知道怎样谢你才好 - 哦 太好了
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表