剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
And I could...
有可能拿到钱
probably get the money.
但是我不确定现在这样是对你最好的
But I'm not sure that that is the best thing for you right now.
你还有地方需要提升 简
You have some growing up to do, Jane.
你要在这次失败中生存
You need to live in this failure.
你不能怕
You can't be afraid of it.
我来这不是因为我怕
I'm not here because I'm afraid.
我来这是因为我爱斯嘉丽
I'm here because I love "Scarlet."
你要是真的对自己坦诚的话
Mm, I think, if you're really being honest with yourself,
这两者都有
it's both.
你刚刚丢了工作
You just lost your job,
所以你想获得安全感
so you want to feel safe,
你认为如果我弥补了这件事的话
and you think that if I fix this,
一切都会
everything will...
回归正轨
get right back on track.
我知道你现在不想听这样的话
Now, I know this is not what you wanted to hear,
但会是你
but this is going to be
非常宝贵的学习经验
an invaluable learning experience for you.
我现在要开会了
Now I have a meeting.
你不给我机会我如何重新开始 *
* How can I begin again if you don't let me in
我不是在作秀 *
* I know that I'm not for show
我相信你 简
I believe in you, Jane.
我该怎么让去我们知道的地方 *
* How can I begin to let you go where we know
谢谢你抽空见我
Thank you for taking the time.
或许我在逃避你 *
* Maybe I am trying to escape you
也许我需要你的感觉比我能给予更多 *
* Maybe I need you more than I can really give
也许我不想让你误会 *
* Maybe I don't wanna mistake you
如果永远没有爱 *
* For love if there never is
太阳落山我们要去向何方 *
* And where do we go when the sunlight hits right
去向何方 *
* Hits right
我彻夜孤独 *
* I've been alone all night, all night
时光难捱 *
* Long time coming, oh
女子无畏
第二季 第三集
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表