剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
我是《斯嘉丽》杂♥志♥
I am "Scarlet" magazine's
首位黑人女性部门主管
first black female department head.
听起来就很棒
Sounds impressive.
而我也为自己是混血而感到骄傲
And I'm so proud to be biracial.
但是
But...
就现在 我觉得接纳自己
for right now, it feels important
这一部分很重要
to embrace this part of myself.
等一下
Hold that!
谢啦 早上好 理查德
Thanks. Oh, good morning, Richard.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
- 你找到机会见见克莱奥了吗 - 找到了
- You get a chance to meet Cleo? - I did.
然后呢
And...
她不会来参加我们的扑克之夜
She won't be joining our poker night,
如果你想问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
但我觉得她会成为董事会上很重要的人才的
But I think she'll be an asset to the board.
也会提供一个新的视角
And a fresh perspective.
还是希望你能和我一起走上巅峰
Still wish you were riding to the top with me.
有朝一日吧 理查德 现在还不行
Maybe one day, Richard. Not yet.
你说我是你的 我才不在乎 *
* Say I'm yours, I don't care
我是女王 不不不不 *
* I'm a queen, no-no-no-no
你说我是你的 我才不在乎 *
* Say I'm yours, I don't care
我是女王 不不不不 *
* I'm a queen, no-no-no-no
嗨杰奎琳 我是克莱奥
Hi, Jacqueline, it's Cleo.
我刚看了下个月杂♥志♥的设计
I just saw the layout for next month's issue.
很漂亮 我还有点想法
It's gorgeous. Had a few thoughts.
打给我 咱们聊聊
Call me, let's discuss.
嘿 *
* Hey
- 维多利亚 - 正准备
- Victoria? - Just the person
找你呢 坐吧
I wanted to see. Have a seat.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
重要的是我们从中学习
The important thing is that we learn from them.
是的
Yes, uh,
这就是我对艾玛·考克斯的角度
that's exactly what I was going for
想表达的
with my angle on Emma Cox.
我最近犯了个错误
I made a mistake recently...
我觉得你会适合在《煽动》工作
when I thought you would be a good fit for "Incite."
但我
But I...
那个 那个采访很成功 我
It was-- it was a good interview, I--
我按照你的要求做了 谈话要点我都涉及到了
I did what you said. I hit all my talking points.
简 你上电视
Jane, you went on television
是去代表《煽动》的
to represent "Incite."
- 你让一切都成了关于你的了 - 不我
- You made it about yourself. - No, I--
我只是想表达
I was trying to make a point--
简 别说了
Jane. Stop.
你被开除了
You're fired.
不要扼杀我的兴致 *
* Don't kill my vibe
女子无畏
第二季 第二集
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表