剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
要做的事情
1)清洗榨汁机
没错我知道你用过了
2)去拿旅行备忘录
3)刷榨汁机
我知道你第一遍肯定洗不干净的
奥利弗
雷德 你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
萨顿
奥利弗,我们这个月的预算可以减掉10%吗
你在吗
斯嘉丽
猜猜这些女神喜欢去哪些酒吧
照片看起来太棒啦
但我完蛋了 因为他们会期待我
用更低的价格做出更好的效果
女子无畏 前情提示
Previously on "The Bold Type"...
现在你是部门主管了
Now that you are a department head,
我希望你可以成为我们社交活动的出席人
I really want you out there as the face of social.
我是《斯嘉丽》杂♥志♥
I am "Scarlet" magazine's
首位黑人女性部门主管
first black female department head.
我可以写我妈妈在我小时候
I could write all about how my mom was dying
是如何因为乳腺癌去世的
from breast cancer when I was in kindergarten.
你体内的乳腺癌1号♥基因异变
You are positive for a mutation in the BRCA1 gene.
我和布鲁克·兰利在一起的时候犯了个错误
Look, I made a mistake running around around
只是想让你知道
with Brooke Langley, and I just want you to know
无论这件事最后花多大代价我都接受
that I'm gonna do whatever it takes.
这个人多好看啊 还是个医生
How cute is this guy? And he's a doctor.
你对婚前性行为持什么观点
What is your stance on pre-marital sex?
我觉得不用说了
I think we're good.
我刚刚在杂♥志♥上看到
I just saw in our magazine that
我们这个姿势叫“夺面双雄”
this position is called a "Face-Off."
什么
What?
对不起 我的职业病太严重了
Sorry, sometimes I just can't stop being a "Scarlet" writer.
等一下 这招真的叫“夺面双雄”吗
Wait, it's really called "Face-Off"?
- 像尼古拉斯·凯奇电影里那样吗 - 是啊
- Like the Nic Cage movie? - Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
我眼前老是浮现尼古拉斯·凯奇的脸
I keep seeing Nicolas Cage's face.
好多了
A lil' better.
我想你与我的关系太过亲密
* I think you're moving in too close
但我还是更渴望你的接近
* But I think that, yes, my body wantin' it the most
但我知道我们的感情正在变淡
* But i know It's my emotions going in for the kill
我
I'll--
怎么了 又看见尼古拉斯·凯奇了吗
What, are you seeing Nicolas Cage again?
不 套套破了
No, the condom broke.
但是当你我感情的破碎在脑中浮现时
* When the panic in my mind feels so damn good
Whoo!
- 你来了吗 - 还没
- Are you there yet? - No, not yet.
我还是不敢相信他们竟然可以快递
I still don't believe that they'd Postmate
口服避孕药
the morning-after pill.
因为你生活的那个极乐岛
That's because you live on the blissful island of Sappho
没有人会担心比避孕的问题
where people don't have to worry about birth control.
相信我 真有这么回事
Trust me, it's a thing.
好吧 最好是这样
Okay, well, it better be a thing.
简 我觉得这事光咱们俩就可以解决了
Look, I really think you and I can handle this, Jane.
听着 本 你到现在应该知道了
Oh, look, Ben. You should know by now
我们仨形影不离
that we are a package deal.
买♥♥一送二
You buy one; you get the other two for free.
好吧 那个人什么时候到啊
Okay, when is this guy getting here?
只要你在七十二小时内服用就没事的
As long as you take it within 72 hours we're good.
也就是说我们还有七十个小时五十五分钟
Which means we still have 70 hours and 55 minutes.
一定是他到了
Okay, that must be him.
简 把你手♥机♥扭到电脑这个方向
Oh, Jane. Turn your phone to face the computer
这样我就可以跟她说 “跟你说过啦”
so that when I say, "I told you so,"
还能看到凯特的表情
I can see Kat's face.
好吧 我要挂了 拜拜
Okay, I have to go. Bye.
早就跟你说了确有其事
Told you it was a thing.
简·斯隆的快递
Delivery for Jane Sloan?
- 是我 - 哦 你好
- That's me. - Oh, hi.
药房♥的人要我告诉你
Dude at the pharmacy wanted me to tell you this:
尽快服用 服用后可能会产生恶心的反应
"Take it as soon as possible. It will cause nausea,
以后记得使用避孕措施
and please consider using a contraceptive in the future."
我们用了
Yeah, we were.
我女朋友非常负责任 所以
For the record, my girlfriend is very responsible, so...
你刚刚叫我女朋友吗
Did you just call me your girlfriend?
是啊 希望这没什么问题
I did. I hope that's okay.
当然 不过不用因为避孕套的事而勉强
Yeah, just--you don't have to because the whole condom thing.
不 不 我确实很早以前就想确定关系了
No. No. No. I've actually wanted to for a while.
可以正式宣布你是我女朋友了吗
Can I officially call you my girlfriend?
可以啊
Yeah, you can.
呃 拜托 请拿上药
Ah, hmm. Please. Please, take this. Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
这副作用真是害死我了
These side effects are really kicking my ass.
不好意思
Sorry.
我当时吃了避孕药也是这种反应
You know, the same thing happened to me when I took
但好消息是
the morning-after pill, but the good news
奥利弗人在巴黎 我可以用他的榨汁机
is Oliver's in Paris so I can use his juicer.
给你做一杯芒果凤梨姜汁奶昔
And I can make you a mango, pineapple, turmeric smoothie.
- 那也不会有什么作用 - 没错
- That didn't help. - No.
- 我来一杯 - 好吧
- I'll take one. - Okay.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 你在这做什么
- Hey. - Hi, what are you doing here?
我是《廊和园》的自♥由♥撰稿人
I'm--actually I'm freelancing for "Porch & Garden."
长纤维 新品种玉米
Hemp: it's the new corn.
别带有色眼镜看我
Don't judge.
- 昨晚没睡好吗 - 不是
- Rough night? - No, not really.
肠胃流感 怀孕 避孕药
Stomach flu? Pregnant? Morning-after pill?
食物中 毒
Food pois--
好吧 简 女子挺狂野啊
Oh, okay. Jane, wild woman.
凯特·爱迪逊
Kat Edison?
嗨 我是克莱奥·威廉姆斯
Hi. I'm Cleo Williams.
我是萨福德董事会的新成员
I'm Safford's newest board member.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
你在董事局里还算是
You know, you're a bit of a legend
- 了不起的人物 - 哦
- up in the board room. - Oh.
我在想能否和你说两句
I was wondering if I could have a word with you.
- 好啊 - 太好了
- Sure. - Great.
很好
Great.
凯特 你有没有听说过整合水疗
Kat, have you ever heard of Whole Spa?
洁面乳用彩虹标签的那个 是吗
They make the cleansers with the rainbow labels, right?
没错 就是他们家
Yes, that's them.
他们还有一系列美容产品
They have a line of inclusive beauty products.
而且他们针对各种年龄群
They also make it a point to cater
和不同皮肤类型的女性
to women of all ages and skin types.
他们也找到了我
And they've come to me
提供了一次产品整合的机会
with an opportunity for product integration.
好啊 所以你想让我团队的人联♥系♥他们吗
Okay, so you want my team to start Insta-ing about them?
事实上 他们点名要的是你
Actually, they want you.
你会是这次的主导面孔
You would be the face of the campaign.
我
Me?
是的 他们想在你身上用一系列的
Yes, they want to feature you
整合水疗产品来做一套Ins的故事特辑
in a series of Whole Spa Instagram stories.
凯特 你是杂♥志♥社里
Kat, you are the youngest
最年轻的部门领导
head of a department at the magazine.
这就是和他们自己产品概念
That is exactly the type of influencer
完全吻合的影响人物
that they want associated with their products.
不好意思 你说我是影响人物吗
Sorry, did you just call me an influencer?
是这样 你是个非常有感召力的人
Listen, you are incredibly charismatic,
你也确实有这样一个独一无二的个性与故事
and you really have this unique identity and story.
他们只是希望今天下午可以和你
They just want to sit down with you this afternoon
一起聊聊关于这个广♥告♥的事
and have a little chat about the campaign.
可以吗
Would that be okay?
- 当然了 好啊 - 我去给他们消息
- Sure, okay. - I will let them know.
你要是成了代言人
Don't forget about us when you become
别忘了我们
a famous spokesperson.
我想他们用的词是影响人物
I believe the term that she used was actually influencer.
- 好吧 这还不错 - 是啊
- Okay, this is pretty good. - Yeah.
跟你说了别质疑姜汁芒果奶昔的调性
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表