剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
上帝啊 她就像天生就能发现做♥爱♥行为的松露猪(松露猪适用于寻找松露)
God, she's like a truffle pig for hookups.
说到这个
And speaking of, um,
你们和多少人睡过
how many people have you guys slept with?
- 四个 - 二十八个
- Four. - 28.
- 看得出来 - 你也是
- Makes sense. - Yours too.
当有男人问起你们的时候 你们有曾隐瞒过吗
And have you ever not told a guy when he asked you?
这个 有一次我非常羞愧
Well, I once got embarrassed,
就说我只和5个人上过床
and said that my number was five.
- 你真是太可爱了 - 你知道安德娜怎么说吗
- You are so adorable. - You know what Adena said?
过去的就过去吧
The past is the past.
在我问我大学时代的男友他有没有在坎昆和别人乱搞过时
My college boyfriend once told me that
他就是这样说的 肯定没有好事
when I asked him if he had hooked up with anybody in Cancun. It's never good.
好吧 我是说 什么样的算作上过床了
Well, I mean, uh, what are we counting as sex?
我真的不知道拉拉们把什么算作性♥爱♥
You know, I actually don't know what lesbians count as sex.
你看 我和28个人上过床 这是非常严格的解释
See, my 28 is a strict interpretation,
因为一旦涉及到口♥交♥和手交
because once you get into oral and hand stuff,
我就都会算上
I'm going to need a bigger boat.
说真的 我不在乎她和多少人做过
Honestly, I don't even really care what her number is.
我只是想和她谈谈这个话题 你们懂得
I just want to be able to talk to her about it, you know,
这样就可以更好的了解她和她的世界
and get to know her better, and get to know her world better.
你和她说过这些话吗
Well, have you said this to her?
这就是问题所在 我试过了 但是
That's the problem. I tried, but she just keeps
她一直避免谈这些话题 你们知道吗
avoiding the issue, you know?
让我感觉她好像在隐瞒什么事情
It makes me feel like she's hiding something.
她会隐瞒什么事情呢
Well, what could she be hiding?
我不知道 那坎昆小甜心会隐瞒什么呢
Well, I don't know, what was Cancun bae hiding?
"萨"怎么样
How about "za"?
披萨的简称
Short for pizza.
难道大家不是这样说的吗
Isn't that an official word?
或许在内地是这样的 但是在我家没人这样说
Um, maybe in the Outback, but not in my house.
敢于接受新挑战
Well, feel free to challenge.
我很庆幸我们待在家里了 这很有趣
I'm glad we stayed in. This is fun.
是的 我也这样觉得
Yeah, so am I.
我没想到你会是那种纹纹身的人
Wow, I would not have pegged you as the tattoo type.
是的 我在得到居住权之后纹的
Oh, yeah, I got it after my residency.
我很喜欢它
I like it.
我不知道你是因为我是医生但却还有纹身
I can't tell if you're confused about a doctor having a tattoo,
- 还是因为我会有纹身而感到困惑 - 都让我困惑
- or the tattoo itself. - Both.
只是 你知道的 你上过医学院
It's just, you know, you went to medical school.
我猜我只是想不到
I guess that I just wouldn't think that somebody
受过如此高等科学教育的男人会
that educated and scientific would...
- 有信仰吗 - 是的
- Have faith? - Yeah.
在医院上班很艰难
Well, working in a hospital can be rough.
疾病很可怕 所以拥有信仰是件好事 这会帮助我
Illness is terrible, so it's nice to have faith, it helps.
对谁来说是件好事
Nice for who?
我是说 如果我在医院里
I mean, if I were in a hospital,
我宁愿把我的生命寄托在良好的医疗保障上 而不是祈祷上
I would rather my life depend on good health care than prayer.
我不是因为病人才有信仰的 简 我信仰上帝是为了自己
Well, the faith isn't for my patients, Jane; it's for me.
是的
Right.
对不起 我只是想理解你而已
Uh, sorry, I'm just trying to understand.
所以你 一个受过八年教育的理性的人
So you, a rational human being with eight years of school
你真的觉得
under your belt, you actually think
在天上有一位不但能听见你的祈祷
that up there sits a god who cannot only hear your prayers,
而且还能帮助生病之人好转的上帝吗
but act on them and make sick people better?
我们没必要谈论这些事情的
We don't have to talk about this.
你说的对 我们没必要谈这些
You're right, we don't.
嘿 嘿 听我说完 好吗
Hey, hey, just hear me out, okay?
根据她的脸书 安德娜离开了玛丽
According to Facebook, Adena left Marie,
并且马上开始和另一个人约会
and immediately started dating someone else.
- 好的 我们还在讨论这个问题吗 - 是的
- Okay, we're still here? - Yes.
你知道问题所在 对吗
I mean, you see the problem, right?
不知道
No.
她有过多少约会对象不重要
It's not the number of partners.
重要的是她有过多少恋爱关系
It's the number of relationships.
正经的恋爱关系 那是更糟糕的
Like, serious relationships. That's way worse.
为什么有正经的恋爱关系更糟糕
And how is that worse?
因为她就这样离开前任开始和新人约会
Because she just moves from one to the next.
就像音乐会上的座位 在音乐会上
It's like musical chairs. The music stops,
她就这样坐到旁边的空位置上
and then, she just slides on in to the next available seat.
好吧 或许这就是她的过去呢
Okay, well, maybe, but maybe that was her past.
不是的 萨顿 我和她遇见的时候 她和在可可约会
No, Sutton, she was dating Coco when we met.
我怎么知道她现在没有和别人约会
How do I know she's not lining up someone new like, right now?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你和本怎么了
What happened to Ben?
不想谈这个
Uh, don't want to talk about it.
事实上 我要去见品斯特里普了
Um, I'm actually going out to meet Pinstripe.
好的
Okay.
- 你们要去哪 - 还去青铜轰炸机
- Where are you guys going? - To Bronze Bomber again.
布鲁克和我今晚也去那里
Brooke and I are going there tonight too.
好的 那祝你们今晚玩的愉快
All right, well, you guys have a great night.
- 我还是就 - 不行
- I think I'm just going to... - No.
我才不会让你待在家里自怨自艾呢
I'm not letting you stay home and self-sabotage.
你和我们一起来 你可以邀请安德娜一起
You're coming with us, and you can invite Adena.
缓和一下关系
Smooth things over.
好吧
Fine.
布鲁克在那边 我过去打个招呼
Oh, there's Brooke, I'm going to go say hi.
我去找找休息室
I'm going to go look for the restroom.
好的 我们就待在吧台
Oh, okay, we'll be at the bar.
哇 这个地方排场还挺大
Wow, this is a pretty sweet gig.
是啊 你懂得 出了描写华丽的派对
Yeah, you know, there are worse ways to make a living
- 还有更糟糕的谋生方式
- than writing about fancy parties. - 你在这里吗 简_
这倒是真的 但是你是一位高雅的女士
It's true, but you're a fancy lady.
- 这就是为什么你可以一写作为生 - 谢谢你
- That's why it works. - Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You good? - Yeah.
一切
Everything is...
都好
chill.
说真的 这问起来像煎蛋卷和满满的悔恨
Seriously, it smelled like omelets and regret.
- 我甚至都不能 - 萨顿
- I can't even... - Sutton!
- 嗨 怎么了 - 上帝啊 你
- Hi, what's up? - Oh, my God, girl.
- 好久不见 - 我知道
- It's been too long. - I know.
什么 大概八个小时没见吧
What, like, eight hours?
大家 这是萨顿 她以后
Um, you guys, this is Sutton. She is going to run
会接管《斯嘉丽》的时尚部门
the "Scarlet" fashion department one day.
作为女孩总是可以有梦想的
Oh, well, a girl can dream.
你们看起来需要喝一杯
Everybody looks like they need a drink, though.
- 下一轮《斯嘉丽》请吧 - 太好了
- Next round on "Scarlet"? - Hmm, that's sweet.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hello? - Hi.
- 放轻松 - 简
- Be easy. - Oh, Jane.
我很轻松 你看 我轻松
I'm easy. Look, so easy.
她只是在和一个
She's just talking to
非常美丽的女人交谈而已
a really beautiful woman.
嘿 这没什么大不了的
Hey, it's nothing.
你说的对 这没什么的 我去去就会
You're so right, it's nothing. I'll be right back.
别呀
Oh, no.
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 嗨
- Hey, what's up? - Hi.
- 你的朋友是谁 - 维纳莎
- Who's your friend? - Ah, Vanessa.
她在切尔西经营一家画廊 我已经认识她很多年了
She runs a gallery in Chelsea. I've known her for years.
很好
Cool.
宝贝 她已经和一个战争摄影师结婚了
Baby, she's married. To a war photographer.
她的另一半是个男的
Who is a man.
是的 我
Right, I...
很抱歉 我只是 我现在有点失去理智了
I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm kind of spinning out right now.
我不是一个总是嫉妒或者没有安全感的人
I'm not a jealous or insecure person.
但是你知道的 你处理这件事的方法
But you know, the way you're handling this
真的开始改变我了
is really starting to change that.
处理什么
Handling what?
就是这样 就是这种语气和态度
It's... it's that. It's exactly that.
我只是问有关你过去的最基本的问题
I'm asking you really basic questions about your past,
而你只是在装傻
and you just play dumb.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表