剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
任何事情
of the family.
为什么呢
So why is that?
我的童年跟你的有很大差别
- My childhood was a lot different
凯特
from yours, Kat.
我出生的城市 还是一边黑人
I grew up with blacks on one side of the city
一边白人的
and whites on the other.
种族的强烈感
The label of race?
是我们不想让你体会的
We didn't want that for you.
而且我觉得我们教育的你还不错吧
And I don't think we did such a bad job.
你很自信 很成功
- You're confident. You're successful.
你们所说的一切
- Everything you guys are saying...
都让我觉得你们是在逃避
kind of just feels like a way to avoid
告诉我真正的原因 我真的
really talking about it, and I'm trying
很想知道
to understand why.
可能是我的错
- Maybe it's my fault.
你小的时候
When you were little,
我会带你去公园玩
and I would take you to the park,
大家会自认而然的认为你不是我亲生的
people assumed you weren't biologically mine.
可能我不想贴标签的原因
Maybe I avoided labels
只是因为我想当你的母亲
because I just wanted to be your mom.
我不想做你的白人妈妈
I didn't want to be your white mom.
宝贝
Sweetheart...
如果我们曾经让你觉得
if we ever made you feel
你不能大方承认自己是谁的话
that you cannot take ownership of who you are...
那并不是我们的意图
That was not our intention.
你是个成年人
You're a grown woman.
你漂亮
You're beautiful,
聪明 强大
smart, strong...
这些都是由你来做的选择
These are your choices to make.
不是我们的
Not ours.
今天干得不错 小红
Nice work today, Red.
欢迎回来
Good to have you back.
嗨简 怎么样
Hey, Jane. How'd it go?
我脱了稿
Well, I went off script,
所以我自己也不清楚
so I'm not entirely sure.
但我感觉挺好的 所以还算不错吧
But I feel good about it, so that's something.
- 照片拍得怎么样 - 我觉得吧
- How was the shoot? - You know what?
我喜欢男人 男人也喜欢我
I love men. And men love me.
这一点问题都没有
And there's nothing wrong with that.
这应该庆祝庆祝
Well, that's cause for celebration.
- 要不要喝两杯 - 你又读我心了
- Should we get drinks? - You read my mind.
但我得先做一件事
There's just one thing I have to do first.
行
Kay.
嗨米昔
Hey, Mitzi.
所以你搞得这个荡♥妇♥羞辱的事
So this slut-shaming thing you're doing.
- 不能再搞了 - 我没有
- It's got to stop. - I wasn't--
你有
You were.
我知道 而且 很不幸
I know it, and, unfortunately,
好几个助理也知道
a few of the assistants also know it.
但我们不能互相拆台
But we don't tear each other down.
不能以女性的身份
Not as women.
更不能以《斯嘉丽》的女性的身份
And definitely not as women of "Scarlet."
如果你想搞竞争 我完全支持
If you want some competition, I'm totally up for that,
但必须是基于优点和天赋的竞争
but it has to be based on merit and talent,
不能搞低端八卦
and not petty gossip.
- 懂了吧 - 懂了
- Got it? - Got it.
那好 嘿小伙子们
Cool. Hey, guys!
- 谁想出去喝一杯 - 走走走
- Who wants to get a drink? - Let's do it.
- 嗯 - 这也在你的单子上吗
- Yeah. - Is that on your list?
干杯
Cheers!
大家今天感觉好不好
Okay, how great did everybody feel today?
- 超棒的 - 你很好看
- Awesome. - You looked great.
你很好看 你很好看
You looked great, you looked great,
- 你耶很好看 - 谢谢
- and you looked great. - Well, thank you.
过来
Come here.
我带你见个人
There's somebody that I want you to meet.
- 嗨 - 嗨 简
- Hi. - Hi, Jane.
这是本 本 这是简
This is Ben. Ben, this is Jane.
天哪
Oh, my God!
你俩都是很棒的人
You guys are both great people,
都喜欢列非常奇怪的代♥办♥清单
who like to make really weird to-do lists.
谢谢你
Thank you
做这个尴尬的介绍
for the awkward introduction.
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
- It's nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
嗯 所以
Uh, so...
- 喝一杯吧 - 嗯
- Drinks. - Yeah.
你好
Hello.
想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk?
想 但不是现在
Yeah, but not right now.
现在 我想喝酒
Right now, I want to drink.
这我能做到 酒保
I can make that happen. Bartender!
谢啦
Thank you.
一起来 *
* Here we go
我们要举起双手 *
* We have to raise the roof
举起双手 *
* Raise it up till it's right
哪都不去 *
* Not goin' nowhere
我超喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
我得去跳舞
I have to go dance.
所有的朋友们 *
* All my people
皮条客和女高音 *
* Pimps and divas
过来往这边来 *
* Come on and walk this way
嗨
Oh, hey!
- * 所有的朋友们 * - * 所有的朋友们 *
- * All my people * - * All my people
皮条客和女高音 *
* Pimps and divas
都来喝一杯 *
* It's time we all went for a drink
哇 *
* Whoo!
嗨
Hey.
嗨 早
Hey, morning.
你这就去上班了吗
You going to work already?
嗯 我
Yeah, I, uh...
和杰奎琳说好了一大早
promised Jacqueline I'd have my bio in
就把我的简介准备好
first thing, so...
这些事情可能不容易面对
These things can be hard to look at.
嗯
Yeah...
尤其是你从小就在
and especially when you've been raised
温室里长大的
with rose-colored glasses.
你父母
You parents--
他们做了当时他们认为对你最好的
they did what they believed was best for you
事情
at the time.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我也知道 我自己选择了
But I also know that I chose
一直待在温室里
to keep those glasses on.
在我从父母家里搬出来后很久
Long after I moved out.
凯特 这
Kat, it's...
没事的
it's okay.
过来
Come here.
哦哦哦 *
* Oh, oh oh
不要扼杀我的兴致 *
* Oh, don't kill my vibe
哦哦哦 *
* Oh, oh, oh
不要打乱我的步伐 *
* Oh, don't break my stride
你觉得你对我很重要 *
* You think you're so important to me
不是吗 *
* Don't you
但我要你知道 *
* But I wanted you to know
你不属于这里 *
* That you don't belong here
你觉得你对我很重要 *
* You think you're so important to me
不是吗 *
* Don't you
不要扼杀我的兴致 *
* Oh, don't kill my vibe
你喜欢把我撕碎 *
* You love to tear...
嗨 谢了
Hey. Thanks.
所以你选了什么
So what did you choose?
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表