剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
第一 不要拿它指着别人
One: Never point it at anybody.
第二 永远要假设它是上了膛的
And two: Always assume that it's loaded.
所以
So...
我们检查一下装弹膛
We're gonna check the chamber.
没有子弹 没有上膛
No shells. Not loaded.
我在家里都没有放子弹
I don't even have any in the house.
你不需要把它们装到一起
You don't have to put it together.
我知道 我只是想让你知道
I know. I just want you to understand.
我觉得这会让你
And I think that you might feel
在看到这把猎枪时 感到更舒服一点
a little bit more comfortable if you see the shotgun.
你一直在说它是猎枪
You keep saying shotgun
好像它和其他枪有多不一样似的
like it's so different.
确实是不一样的
Well, it is different.
它不是突击步♥枪♥ 不是AR-15
It's not an assault rifle, it's not an AR-15,
也不是手♥枪♥
it's not a handgun.
就是不一样
It's different.
但那也是把枪
It's still a gun.
好吧
Okay. Um...
科隆比纳高中事件发生时我在上一年级
I was in first grade when Columbine happened.
我不在那儿 但我离那儿就八公里
I wasn't there, but I was five miles away.
我幼儿园老师的女儿被杀了
My kindergarten teacher's daughter was killed.
你从没告诉过我们这个
Well, you never told us that.
是的
Yeah.
我也没告诉过你们我回家之后
I also never told you that the first thing
做的第一件事就是
I did when I got home
扔掉了我最喜欢的荧光运动鞋
was I threw away my favorite light-up sneakers
因为我觉得它们会让枪手更容易找到我
because I thought they'd make it easier for the next shooter to find me.
整个事情给我带来了巨大的精神创伤
I was traumatized by the whole thing.
在学校射击的那些男孩
Those boys who shot up the school,
他们用的就是猎枪
they used shotguns.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
你有什么感想
So what do you think?
那非常糟糕
It's terrible.
真的是
It really is.
但那不是猎枪的错
But it's not the shotgun's fault.
所以并不是枪杀了人
So guns don't kill people,
而是人杀了人
people kill people.
是的
Yes.
这就是扯淡了
Well, that is bullshit.
我不觉得是
I don't think it is.
你可以引用我的话
And you can quote me on it.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
为社么突然改主意了
Why the change of heart?
因为我已经厌倦了为一些
Because I'm tired of being made to feel guilty
和我还有我的枪没有关系 并且我也无法控制的事情
for something me and my gun had nothing to do with
而感到内疚
and no control over.
所以引用我的名字吧 萨顿·D·布莱迪
So use my name, Sutton D. Brady,
让所有人都知道我依旧喜欢我的猎枪还有我的理由
and let everybody know that I still like my shotgun and why.
这个 我是说 这文章
Well, this is... I mean, this is
基本就是粗野的咆哮
as close to a rant.
不细微的 片面的
Un-nuanced, one-sided,
枪♥支♥游说团体利用
"The gun lobby uses what-about-isms
安全管理处和档案登记处的关于政♥府♥接管的恐吓策略
"and NRA scare tactics about a government takeover
来动员它的基地
"to mobilize its base
而完全不关心我们民众
with zero regard for our citizenry."
萨顿的观点呢
Where is Sutton's POV?
好吧 我只是觉得
Okay, I just thought that...
我是在试图弄清楚为什么萨顿要留着一把枪
I'm trying to figure out why Sutton keeps a gun.
这文章看起来可不是这样
Well, it doesn't seem like it.
我很乐意再去改一改
I will be happy to take another look.
那样很好 谢谢你
I'd like that. Thank you.
我做错什么事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有
No.
我是说 你这篇稿子还需要改很久
I mean, this draft has a long way to go,
但你会写出来的
but you'll get there.
你看起来 我不知道
You seem, I don't know,
恼怒并且生气
irritated and annoyed.
我没有
I'm neither.
我的身份 简
What I am, Jane,
我是你的上司
is your boss.
我让你重回岗位
I let you have your job back
我知道你还能做得更好
and I know you're better than this,
所以需要你找更多关于枪♥支♥的见解
so I need you to find some alternative views on guns,
尽你所能写出这篇故事
and do whatever you need to do to deliver this story.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
在我处于曼哈顿深夜猛兽的阴暗之下
During my time in the dark underbelly of Manhattan's late night beast...
这句我窃取咯
Stealing that.
我想起你认识很多从事安保工作的人
I noticed that you knew a lot of security dudes.
我听说他们都配备枪♥支♥
And I hear some of them carry guns.
你是想教训一下别人吗 美女
You want to get somebody whacked, Slim?
不 我才发现萨顿有把猎枪
No, I just found out that Sutton has a shotgun.
而且她很喜欢
And she loves it.
我就是想知道为什么
I'm just trying to understand why.
哦 我好怀念那个地方
Man, I miss that place.
或许她需要用枪防卫
Maybe she needs it for defense.
不 她说她喜欢射击飞碟
No, she says that she likes shooting skeet.
很有趣
It's fun.
这个国家每天有300人遭到射击
Just 300 people get shot every day in this country.
她怎么能忽略这一点 我不理解
How can she ignore that? I don't get it.
她一定很喜欢射击飞碟
She must really love shooting skeet.
你看过她射击吗
Ever seen her do it?
没有
No.
好了 给你
All right, there you go.
嘿 奥利弗
Hey, Oliver.
我能占萨顿几个小时吗
So could I borrow Sutton for a few hours?
为了撰写故事 杰奎琳让我
Jacqueline told me to do what I needed
做我需要做的 我需要的就是萨顿
to get the story, and what I need is Sutton.
回归的简·斯隆
The return of Jane Sloan.
你还挺抢手的
I assume you're on top of things?
一直都是
Always.
谢谢
Thank you!
- 我们去哪 - 先回家
- Where are we going? - First, home to get
换上运动装 带上贝特西
outdoor clothes and also Betsy.
另一个周末
* Another weekend
你怎么请的假
How'd you get the day off?
我们的老板很酷
Our boss is pretty cool.
她让我们自己负责秀展只要交了就行
She lets us run our own show as long as we deliver.
你忘了你说过要载我回家
* You forgot you said you'd drive me home
谢谢你能来
Hey, thanks for doing this.
开什么玩笑 我超乐意的
Are you kidding? I'm pumped.
我们不说话
* Ohh, so we're not speaking
嘿 小布 我是萨荡
Hey, Brookie, it's "Slutton."
我在Ins上看到你去黄铜炸♥弹♥酒吧了
I saw that you went to the Bronze Bomber on Instagram.
你怎么能不带上我呢
How dare you go without me?
总之 听好
Listen, anyway,
我真的需要那只巴黎世家的包包
I really need that Balenciaga bag,
尽快给我回电♥话♥
so just call me back on my cell ASAP.
爱你呦
I love you!
她讨厌我
She hates me.
你能和奥利弗说实话吗
Can't you just tell Oliver the truth?
然后像个白♥痴♥似的吗 才不要
And look like an idiot? No.
我需要做的就是想方设法拿到包包
What I need to do is figure out a way to get this bag.
你现在是在上学吗
So you're in school right now?
是啊 我想成为一名针灸医生
Yeah, I'm training to be an acupuncturist.
好厉害
Oh, that's cool.
我的父母都是牙科硕士
Both my parents are MDs,
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表