剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
故事点子
午餐确认 今天1点?
凯特和安德娜的共享日历
蕾拉的聚会
地点 懒虫苏珊
时间 晚上9点
来源 蕾拉·S
纽约14频道的主播
查德·霍福特与艾米乔·佩里
即将结婚
我的上帝复合说
简·斯隆
来确认一下你是否参加香奈儿晚宴
女子无畏 前情提要
Previously on "The Bold Type"...
你来负责明天的配饰拍照工作
You're in charge of tomorrow's accessory shoot.
按照手册上的来 但是不要让我失望
Follow the Look Book, but don't let me down.
我一直在想办法请这位非常厉害的摄影师
I'm trying to get this really cool photographer.
- 安德娜怎么样 - 我们都不知道
- What about Adena? - We don't even know
安德娜能不能做到
if Adena can do this.
我想雇安德娜 应该给她一个机会
I want to hire Adena. She deserves a shot.
事实是 我们非常不同
The fact is, we are very different.
但我们从来没有让这组织我们
But we never let that stop us.
- 你关心的很多 - 我喜欢做我的工作
- You care a lot. - I love doing what I do.
和你一样 我猜
Like you, I'm guessing.
这是你属于的地方 简
This is where you belong, Jane.
- 我知道 - 所以你准备怎么办
- I know. - So what are you going to do?
去见见杰奎琳 看看我是否能回去
Go see Jacqueline, and see if I can come back.
我不确定这样是对你最好的
I'm not sure that that is the best thing for you.
你需要生活在这次失败中
You need to live in this failure.
所以如果你是一个创意总监 喜欢精酿啤酒和街头艺术
So, if you're a creative director into craft beer and street art,
就说明你是一个傻叉 对吧
that makes you a douchebag, right?
嗯 大概是
Mm, probably.
咱们享受享受生活 右划
Well, let's live a little. Swipe right.
我的天 那是布鲁克·兰利 大网红
Oh, my god, that's Brooke Langley, the influencer.
她是怎么总看起来像是刚下了从图卢姆的飞机的
How does she always look like she just got off a plane from Tulum?
她确实是 我是她一百万ins粉丝之一
She did, I'm one of her half million Insta followers.
他要和奥利弗吃早饭
She's having breakfast with Oliver.
我估计他们没把她的名字录入系统里
I bet they didn't put her name in the system.
- 我要过去了 - 去吧
- I got to go. - Go.
她和我一起的 没关系 嗨
She's with me, it's okay. Hey.
我是萨顿·布莱迪 奥利弗的助理
I'm Sutton Brady, Oliver's assistant.
很高兴见到你 萨顿
Nice to meet you, Sutton.
所以你在《斯嘉丽》工作多久了
So how long have you worked at "Scarlet"?
四年零三个月
Uh, four years and three months.
抱歉 我也不知道我为什么像是在说一个小孩的年龄一样
Sorry, I don't know why I just said that like it was a baby's age.
部分的我也很遗憾从来没机会
Part of me regrets that I never got to do
去体验体验助理的感觉 你知道吧
the whole assistant thing, you know?
和其他助理见面
Meeting up with the other assistants,
聊老板的八卦 感觉很有趣
gossiping about bosses. Sounds so fun.
哦是啊 还有能挣的钱
Oh, yeah, and the money.
布鲁克 这是凯特·爱迪生
Brooke, meet Kat Edison.
我们社交网络部门主管
Head of our social media department.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 我超喜欢你的ins的 - 谢谢
- I'm obsessed with your Insta. - Thanks.
请
Go ahead.
所以你在《斯嘉丽》工作多久了
So how long have you been at "Scarlet"?
将近四年了
Um, about four years.
这就当上部门主管了 厉害
And already a department head, impressive.
嗯
Yeah.
又要组织我们的队伍 又要帮忙张罗网站的重启
Between building out the team and helping with our website relaunch,
这几个月超忙的
it's been kind of a crazy few months.
- 棒 - 嗯 说起来
- Great. - Yeah, speaking of,
我和主编要见个面
I have a meeting with our editor in chief,
- 不过见到你很开心 - 我也是
- but it was great to meet you. - You too.
- 好了 再见 宝贝 - 拜
- All right, see you, honey. - Bye.
布鲁克 安保那边出的乱子真抱歉
Brooke, so sorry about your security snafu.
我发誓 他们把这个地方当做五角大楼对待了
I swear, they treat this place like it's the Pentagon.
没关系 小家伙真可爱
It's not a problem. Isn't this guy adorable?
当他没有轻微腹泻的时候 确实
When he doesn't have a mild case of the runs, yes.
兽医已经准备好了 你也是
The vet has been prepped, and so have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个地方真可爱
This place is cute.
抱歉 你觉得别扭么 我真的不经常做这些
I'm sorry, is this awkward? I really don't do this often.
做啥 和在杂♥志♥里采访你的女人约会
What, go on dates with women who profiled you in a magazine?
或者约会本身 我是说 就我的工作日程
Or go on dates period. I mean, with my work schedule,
我其实没多少自♥由♥的时间
I don't really have a lot of free time.
但我最近确实试了试那个Tinder应用
But I did recently try that Tinder application.
- 结果怎么样 - 不太好
- And how did that go? - Not so well.
所以 嗯 这就是我的情况
So, um, that's where I'm at.
你是怎么到纽约当作家的
How'd you end up a writer in New York?
嗯 我在科罗拉多长大 然后我基本上是
Well, I grew up in Colorado, and I was kind of
那种书呆子 一直都知道
one of those nerds who always knew
自己想做什么 所以然后 大学毕业 我就做了
what I wanted to do, so then, after college, I just... did it.
这我尊重
I respect that.
你知道 信不信由你 都拿我也是这种书呆子
You know, believe it or not, I was one of those nerds, too.
是吗
You don't say?
然后
And...
我知道现在说别人是书呆子没事了
I know it's cool now to say you were a nerd,
都拿我真的 真的是书呆子 一直都是
but I really, really was one. Then I stayed one.
这也让我有点不喜欢那些变酷了的书呆子
Which makes me resent the nerds who became cool.
嗯 你看起来过得还不错
Yeah, well, you seem to be doing just fine.
我是
Yeah, I am.
你呢 你写作事业怎么样了
And you? How's the writing going?
嗯
Well, um...
我大概应该撒谎
I should probably lie
说进展不错 但其实不是
and say that it's going great, but it's not.
我离开了一个大概不该离开的工作
I left a job that I probably shouldn't have,
然后又被另一个炒掉了
and I got fired from another one,
所以现在我只是在考虑自己的人生
so now I'm just figuring things out.
我相信你能考虑清楚的
I'm sure you'll figure it all out.
你怎么知道的 我们才认识
How do you know? We just met.
有时你就是知道
Sometimes you just know.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝 感谢你赐给我们食物和保佑 阿门
Dear God, we thank you for this food, and our blessings, Amen.
我明天结束后和杰奎琳见面
I'm meeting with Jacqueline end-of-day tomorrow,
然后我就可以和你在一起了
and then I am all yours.
你确认了我们晚餐预定了吗
Did you confirm the dinner rez?
等等 我看看我们的联合日历
Wait, actually, let me just check our joint calendar.
等等啊
Hold, please.
呃
Uh...
蕾拉的聚会 这是谁
"Leila Party." Who's that?
我是准备拒绝的
I meant to say no to that.
她是我在纽约跑来跑去的时候认识的朋友
She's an old friend from when I was running around in New York.
我前两天遇见了她 然后她邀请我去参加一个什么聚会
I bumped into her the other day, and she invited me to some party.
但我并不是很想去
But I don't really feel like going.
是嘛 你想去的话我们可以去的
Oh, really? I mean, we can if you want to.
不用 没事的
No, that's okay.
反正我也看厌了那种场合了
I'm kind of tired of that scene, anyway.
是什么场合
What scene is that?
你知道的 就是那个纽约艺术界拉拉的场合
You know, the whole New York art world lesbian scene.
我其实并不知道 那不算是我常参加的场合
I don't know, actually. That's not really my scene.
你没错过多少 我们不会想去的
You're not missing much. We don't want to go.
我准备拒绝了
I am going to say no.
- 嗨 我能问你点事吗 - 我拒绝过你吗
- Hey, can I ask you something? - Have I ever said no?
所以我刚和安德娜打了电♥话♥
So I just got off the phone with Adena,
她说到要见一个老朋友的时候有点奇怪
and she was acting kind of weird about meeting up with her old friend.
- 我该担心吗 - 呃 说不好
- Should I be worried? - Uh, it's hard to say.
你不如去问问她
Why don't you just ask her about it?
交流好难啊
Communication is so hard.
欢迎来到恋爱的世界
Welcome to being in a relationship.
- 嗯 - 我能问你点事吗
- Yeah. - Can I ask you something now?
- 嗯 - 怎样才能成为布鲁克呢
- Mm-hmm. - How do you get to be a Brooke?
努力工作呗
Uh, hard work and hustle?
不是 我也努力工作啊 肯定还有别的事
No, I work hard, I hustle. It has to be something else.
- 这倒是真的 - 你知道布鲁克的
- That's true. - Did you know that Brooke's
- 妈妈是巴尼斯的采购方吗 - 哦你看 这就是了
- mom is a buyer for Barney's? - Oh, see, there you go.
世界上的布鲁克们都有人脉
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表