剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
我二十多岁时就是你的粉丝了
I've been a fan of yours since I was in my 20s.
现在你加入了我们
Well, now you're here
跟董事会一起来看看斯嘉丽吧
on the board, overseeing "Scarlet."
请
Uh, please.
- 谢谢 - 咖啡吗
- Thank you. - Coffee?
不 这会杀了你的
Oh, no, that stuff will kill you.
我听说了很多董事会
Well, I am hearing many wonderful things about you
对你的赞美
from the board.
- 他们非常激动 - 我为这个机会非常
- They are very excited. - Well, I am hugely excited
激动 尤其是
for the opportunity. Particularly,
扩展到网络上的改变
the change to expand digital.
是什么让你一开始想要
What made you want to get into the digital space
进入数字化领域 - 除了
to begin with? - Besides the fact
它代表着一切的未来这个事实外吗
that it's the future of everything?
你知道我们的印刷杂♥志♥
You do know that our print magazine
引导趋势 以及对它网络点评吗
sets the trends, and digital comments on them.
是的 当然 但是以我的经验
Yes, of course. But, in my experience,
我看到了网络的力量
I've seen the power of the internet.
最开始 我只是一个无聊的母亲
When I first started, I was just a bored mom,
制♥作♥健身视频
making these workout videos
和其他当母亲的朋友分享
to share with my other mom friends.
现在我运营着能够用手掌轻易触及百万用户
Now I run a fitness empire that reaches millions
的健身帝国
from the palm of my hand.
它让我能够每天晚上和家人
And it allows me to have dinner on the table
在餐桌上吃晚餐
every night for my family.
我能够自己做米饭蛋糕
I can have my homemade rice cakes
并且吃掉它们 我想
and eat them too, I guess.
同时还能做深蹲
All while doing squats.
还有自♥拍♥
And taking selfies.
我们可以拍张照给我的油管粉丝看吗
Should we take one for my Instagram followers?
我想他们会非常兴奋能够看到我
I think they'd be really thrilled to see an image of me
和杰奎琳·卡莉的照片
with Jacqueline Carlyle.
- 当然 - 好的
- Sure. - Okay.
Boys
Boys
Head is spinning thinking 'bout
I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday
And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday
萨顿 帮帮忙
Sutton, a bit of help?
动手 小红
Hands-on, Red.
- 我来帮你 - 好的
- Uh, let me help you. - Yeah.
I'm looking down and
My girls are blowing my phone up
Them 20 questions they're asking me...
- 好了 - 好的 多谢
- All right. - Cool, thanks.
I was busy dreaming 'bout boys
你只吃了绿色的
You're only eating the green ones.
- 怎么了 - 没什么 我没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing, I'm fine.
- 情场杀手如何 - 可以
- How about a Boomerang? - Okay.
这是社交媒体 积极点
It's social media, be positive.
小红
Red!
- 我们用这个吗 - 可以
- We going with that one? - That's fine.
出问题了
We have a problem.
显然他可以不费力
Apparently he can deliver a baby
就生个孩子 但是让他
without breaking a sweat, but ask him to smile
面对镜头笑一个 他就像头灯下的鹿一样呆了
for the camera, and he freezes like a deer in headlights.
去那边让 让他放松
Go over there and get-- get him to relax,
为了上帝 我需要好照片
for the love of God. I need good photographs.
我是个荣耀的毛绒玩具
I'm a glorified fluffer.
- 怎么样了 凯特 - 正在拍好照片
- How's it going, Kat? - I am getting great snaps.
好的 好的 你的简历如何了
Good, good. How's your bio coming?
简历 嗯 是
Bio. Uh, yeah.
- 快完成了 - 是吗 那就好
It's almost done. - Yeah? Good.
明早我要在桌子上看到它
I need it on my desk tomorrow morning.
没问题
You got it.
还卡在简历上呢
Still sitting on that bio, huh?
我现在不想说话
I really don't feel like talking.
我没想让事情这么激烈
I didn't mean for things to get so heated.
不 没事
Nope, it's all good.
我只是想
I just thought that you--
你总是个超级自信的混♥蛋♥
you've always been this super confident badass.
你说出心之所想 为你想要的挺身而出
You speak your mind. You stand up for what you want.
我想说的是 你从不退缩
Point is, you never back down.
为了朋友 为了你的女朋友
Not with your friends, not your girlfriend,
为了工作尤其不会
and definitely not with work.
但是当我提出在你的简历中加上黑人身份
But when I brought up adding "black" to your bio,
就有堵墙出现了吗
a wall goes up?
好吧 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
你知道人们多想
Do you know how everyone always wants to...
能够把你放进圈子里分类 对吧
be able to put you in a box, right?
黑人 白人
Black, white,
女孩 男孩
girl, boy.
即便是小时候做的那些标准化测试
Even those standardized tests they make you take as a kid.
你知道的 你要在泡泡中填空
You know, where you have to fill in the bubbles?
我记得有个部分
I remember getting to the section
写着选择你的种族
that says, "Select your race,
白人或者非裔
Caucasian or African-American,"
你没有别的选择
you don't have any other choice--
只能想
and thinking...
我该怎么选
like, how do I pick?
我的意思是 如果
I mean, 'cause if...
我选择
if I pick, uh...
如果我选了黑人 那么我就拒绝了我的母亲
if I pick black, then I'm rejecting my mom.
如果我选了白人 我就拒绝了我的父亲
And if I pick white, then I'm rejecting my dad.
所以你怎么选的
So what did you pick?
事实上 我空着了
Well, actually, I just left it blank.
两个都不选比选择一个要简单
It was easier to deny both than to pick one.
但是
But...
你已经不是个孩子了
you're not a kid anymore.
拥护你的身份很重要
And standing up for who you are matters.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
查德·霍福德 很高兴认识你
Chad Horford. Nice to meet you.
简·斯隆
Jane Sloan.
你很紧张 不用紧张
You're nervous. Don't be nervous.
这是我第一次这么做
It's the first time I've done something like this.
不必担心 没事的
Ah, don't worry about it. It'll be good.
两秒后就直播了
We're on air in two seconds.
你好 纽约 如果你是煽动杂♥志♥的粉丝
Hello, New York. If you're a fan of "Incite,"
那么你极有可能听说过简·斯隆
then you've probably heard of Jane Sloan,
因她对艾玛·考克斯的疯狂流传的道歉而出名
best known for her apology to OTR's Emma Cox
现在 简就在这儿
that went viral. Now, Jane is here
用她自己的话来说明一切
to set the record straight in her own words.
- 多谢你的邀请 - 我们有完整的记录
- Thank you for having me. - We have a full slate,
让我们直接开始吧 你写了一篇关于艾玛·考克斯
so let's get right to it. You wrote an article
的文章
on Emma Cox, which,
根据你的公开道歉
according to your now very public apology,
它被严重地编辑了
was heavily edited.
所以到底发生了什么
So what happened?
是煽动在编造故事吗
Is "Incite" fabricating their stories?
不是
No.
煽动是一个实实在在的 准确真实的新闻媒体
"Incite" is a hard-hitting, factually accurate news outlet.
她将公♥司♥误传成了一个慈善组织
She misrepresented her company as a charitable organization,
煽动的读者们理应听到这个故事
and "Incite" readers deserve to hear that story
就跟其他事情一样
as much as anything else.
即使这样会致使她
- Even though it caused her
失去了公♥司♥的投资吗
to lose funding for her company?
是我允许自己在艾玛·考克斯身上投入很多
I allowed myself to get too personally invested
个人情感
in Emma Cox.
我很肯定现在有很多
Hmm. I'm sure there are a lot
此时此刻正在观看的有志记者们
of aspiring journalists watching right now
很感激你的诚实
who appreciate your candor.
现在大家知道了 跟大家说清楚了 以上就是
Well, there you have it. Setting the record straight,
简·斯隆的发言 我们稍后回来
that's Jane Sloan. We'll be right back
- 与纽约的 - 抱歉
to meet New York's-- - I'm sorry,
我想说一句
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表