剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
supposed to be going to Paris next week with Oliver.
对啊 我听说了
Oh, yeah, that's right. I heard that's happening.
我们一直在说巴黎的事
We always talked about doing that.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但问题是 我没有护照
Uh, the thing is... I don't have a passport
我没有办护照用的出生证明 逼不得已
and I don't have my birth certificate to get a passport, so I wouldn't ask
我不会开口问你的 我记得
if it weren't dire, but I remember that
你♥爸♥爸有个朋友在国♥务♥院♥工作
your dad had a friend who worked at the State Department.
我不知道你能不能帮我
I don't know if there's anything you could do...
我很想帮你 但格伦去年退休了
Ah, I'd love to help, but Glen retired last year.
搬到了苏黎世
Moved to Zurich.
你一定还有办法的 是吗
There's gotta be something you can do, right?
嗯 最后的办法
Yeah. Last resort.
- 去趟哈里斯堡 - 哦
- Go to Harrisburg. - Oh.
这代表你必须去找你妈妈是吗
Uh, does that mean you're gonna have to see your mom?
不 我打算突击
No, I'm hoping to make it more of a surgical strike.
是呢 海豹突击队萨顿
Yeah. Seal Team Sutton.
- 没错 - 理查德
- Yeah. - Richard.
- 你能加入我们真好 - 谢谢
- I'm so glad you could join us. - Thank you.
我地♥产♥公♥司♥的朋友有帮上忙吗
Oh, was my friend over at Douglas Elliman any help?
是啊 他很厉害
Yes, yes. He was great.
- 我们明天约了喝咖啡 - 太好了
- We are having coffee tomorrow. - Oh. Fantastic.
他帮忙买♥♥了玛丽·凯特和阿什莉
He helped sell Mary Kate and Ashley's
在西村区的公♥寓♥ 所以我就想他肯定能帮上你
West Village apartment, so I'm sure he can help you.
杰奎琳 我们需要你
Jacqueline, we need you.
失陪了
Ah. Excuse me. Mm-hmm.
你要搬家了吗
So you're moving?
是啊 我也不想
Yeah, I don't want to.
杰西卡想住在市区
Jessica wants to stay downtown, so we're just
所以我们在选房♥
checking out our options.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one!
我们火力全开啦
We are live!
这有点像千禧年似的
Well, that was about as eventful as Y2K.
你准备好了吗
Hey. Hey, you ready to do this?
是的
Yes.
我们要去在公路旅行
Hey. We are road tripping.
我必须去我妈那拿我的
I have to go get my birth certificate
- 出生证明 - 我们要
- from my mom. - Yep, we're gonna take
开我爸妈的车 12个小时内回来
my parent's car and we'll be back in 12 hours.
- 你来不来 - 猎枪
- Are you in? - Shotgun.
- 已经起名字了 - 我没听你说啊
- Ooh, already called it. - I didn't hear you.
我没必要给它起名 那是我爸妈的车
I didn't have to call it. It's my parent's car.
- 怎么能这样 - 就是这样
- That's not a rule. - Yes, it is.
- 你喝多了吗 - 什么
- Are you drunk? - What?
你做后座
You're so sitting in the back.
怎么会这样呢
Oh. How'd that happen?
交出我的一切
* Give it all I got
告诉你我也可以的 可以的
* Show you yes I can * - * Yes I can
我也可以的 我也可以的
* Yes, I can * - * Yes, yes, I can
如果你现在看着我
* If you're looking at me right now
我搞告诉你我也可以的
* I'm about to show you yes I can
我也可以的 我也可以的
* Yes I can * * Yes I can
我也可以的
* Yes, yes, I can
慢点
Whoa, slow down.
这什么味
What is that smell?
新泽西味
New Jersey.
是简在喝东西
Or whatever Jane was drinking.
我的决定坐后座
I'm very pleased with my decision
真明智 我真的想尿尿
to sit in the backseat. I do have to pee, though.
- 我们不能在停车了 - 我还想吐
- We're not stopping again. - Well, I also have
你车技真差
to throw up 'cause you suck at driving.
谁教你开车的 范·迪塞尔吗
Who taught you how to drive? Vin Diesel?
你现在连酒驾测试都过不了
You can't even pass a breathalyzer test right now,
这里的骗子连个驾照都没有
and city slicker over here doesn't even have a license.
- 所以就我驾驶 - 嘿
- So I'm driving. - Hey.
要不要把手♥机♥放下 说说话
Wanna put the phone down and, uh, be present?
我在确认首发会进行的很好
Just... I'm trying to make sure that the launch goes well.
至少
At least...
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥前是不会放下的
until we lose cell reception.
我的天 我们要去宾夕法尼亚了
Oh, my God, we're going to Pennsylvania.
这不是激流四勇士 只是
This isn't "Deliverance." It's three hours
- 离开曼哈顿三小时 - 什么
- outside of Manhattan. - Whoa, I'm sorry, what?
我们还剩两小时
We have two hours left?
你为什么让我喝这个
Why are you letting me drink this?
喝完你就能往里尿尿了
Finish it and you can pee in it.
我瞄的很准的
I do have really good aim.
如果你现在看着我的话
* If you're looking at me right now
我要告诉你我能行
* I'm about to show you yes I can
我能行 我能行
- * Yes I can * - * Yes I can
我能行
* Yes, yes, I can
- 吃三明治吗 - 不吃
- Sandwich? - No.
- 咬一口 - 当然不要
- Bite? - Absolutely not.
好吧 都给我
Okay. More for me.
看 姑娘们
See, girls...
你们的青春就是这样
This is what your 20s are about, you know?
好友相伴
Friends...
公路上看夕阳
Sun setting on the open road. Not...
拒绝傻♥逼♥和本给我的
fertility preservation for dummies or whatever
文件夹里的资料
Ben put in my folder.
他出于好意
He means well.
遇见烦人的人你们都这么说
That's literally what you say about annoying people.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think it is?
他表现出不用问我也能了解我的样子
He acts like he knows what I need rather than just asking me.
所以你想他和你一起白天喝醉
So you'd rather he'd get day drunk with you
塞一嘴橄榄做诸如此类的事吗
and shove olives in his mouth, et cetera?
是啊
Yes, I would.
我就是有时候觉得品斯特里普能给我更多感觉
I just sometimes think that Pinstripe gets me more.
或者能为你做更多 比如脱你小裤裤
Or enables you more. Probably to get your pants off.
但我不觉得他要那么做
But I don't think that was what he was trying to do.
也许他只是喜欢他得不到的
Maybe he just likes what he can't have.
- 上车 走了 - 前排
- Come on, let's go. - Shotgun!
就是这样 哦*
- * This is it * - * Ooh
我寻到了挚爱 我寻到了挚爱*
* Think I found love, think I found love
哦 就是这样*
- * Ooh * - * This is it
哦 就是这样*
- * Ooh * - * This is it
我寻到了挚爱 我寻到了挚爱*
* Think I found love, think I found love, yeah
我觉得理查德和杰西卡要搬到一起去了
I think Richard and Jessica are gonna move in together.
- 什么 - 我什么也不想说
- What? - I didn't want to say anything
因为我想接受现实 试试看这样感觉如何
'cause I wanted to sit with it and see how it made me feel.
然后呢
And?
一方面来说 我为他高兴 真的
Part of me is happy for him. Genuinely.
- 但是呢 - 她这么快
- But then also... - Wow, she got her claws
- 就对他下手 - 是啊
- in him so fast. - I know.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 他们在一起才一个月而已
Dude, they've been together for, like, a month.
看吧 这就是你老了之后的境地
See, this is what happens when you get old.
你开始按照逻辑行事
You just start making decisions based on logistics,
因此 我觉得咱们应该为了青春
which is why I think we should celebrate...
欢呼庆贺
being young.
夜间在我梦中絮语*
* Talking in my sleep at night
使我疯癫不可自已*
* Making myself crazy
抛诸脑后 失魂落魄*
* Out of my mind, out of my mind
亲爱的*
* My love
糟糕
Oh, no.
我就不该吃加油站卖♥♥的烤牛肉 姑娘们
Gas station roast beef was a bad choice, ladies.
我得来块口香糖
I need gum.
但亲爱的*
* But my love
或者
Or...
这个也行
I need this.
- 什么 - 苏珊和马库斯的电子烟
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表