剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
为曼迪奖拍照片
曼迪奖想要你和杰奎琳在颁奖
晚宴上一起拍一张照片
你好 斯隆女士
你明天可以来办公室一趟吗
杰奎琳的助手
《斯嘉丽》杂♥志♥社
你好 我想和你说一些你文章的事
你好 我想和你说一些你文章的事
我们应该安排电♥话♥吗
多米诺效应 一个声音如何激发行动
致杰夫·赛尔泽
你好杰夫
随信附上《多米诺效应 一个声音如何激发行动》
请阅览 期待你的高见
谢谢 简·斯隆
致杰奎琳·卡莱尔
想和你分享
这也是你的故事
简
致杰奎琳·卡莱尔
邮件发送成功
女子无畏前情提要
Previously on "The Bold Type"...
或许我们俩这几天
Maybe the two of us should hit the town
- 可以去城里玩玩 - 好呀
- one of these days? - Yeah.
布鲁克刚刚用我的斯嘉丽卡上买♥♥了500块的可♥卡♥因♥
Brook just put $500 worth of cocaine on my Scarlet card.
- 什么 怎么能这样 - 上帝啊 我不知道
- What? How? - Oh, my God. I don't know.
你属于这里的 简
This is where you belong, Jane.
- 我知道 - 我你要怎么办呢
- I know. - So what are you going to do?
去见杰奎琳
Go see Jacqueline
看看我是否能回来工作
and see if I can come back.
我不确定这对你来说是不是最好的
I'm not sure that that is the best thing for you.
需要受着你的失败
You need to live in this failure.
你一定是凯特了
You must be Kat.
- 我是莱拉 - 是的 莱拉
- I'm Leila. - Right, Leila.
安德娜答应我 说我可以借用她的三脚架
Adena promised I could borrow her tripod.
我可能这几天里去你们家拿吗
Can I stop by the next couple days and grab it?
阿迪娜不在家
Oh, Adena's not here.
早上好 阳光小美女
Good morning, sunshine.
- 来呀 - 阳光真刺眼
- Come on. - Light burns my skin.
凯特也在这 她在给你做一顿油腻的早午餐
Kat is here and she is making you a greasy brunch.
- 嘿 - 上帝啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
醉宿全靠你的态度
Hangovers are, like, 90% about your attitude.
起床吧
Come on!
昨晚一直睡不着 所以我自学了
Couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up, taught myself how
如何制♥作♥美味的水果馅饼
to make the perfect frittata.
重点就在于你怎么打鸡蛋
It's all in how you whip the eggs.
- 不敢睡觉吗 - 半夜做了春梦
- Afraid to go to sleep? - Sex dreams come at night.
只做了一场春梦
It was one dream,
之所以这样是因为阿迪娜不在家
and it only happened because Adena's away
我很想她 所以
and I miss her, so...
你们知道的 等她回来我就不会再做春梦了
You know, when she gets back it'll stop.
你昨晚过的怎么样
How was your night?
我半夜三点才回家
I was out until 3:00 in the morning
和布鲁克还有整个阿根廷马球队在一起
with Brook and the entire Argentinean polo team.
是啊 我知道 你一直对着微波炉大喊 让它好好干活
Yeah, I'm aware. You kept yelling at the microwave to do its job better.
快动起来 你这个微波炉 快点
Vamos, el microwave. Vamos.
热一个冻披萨也不用那么久吧
Shouldn't take that long to heat up frozen pizza.
看你来你昨晚玩的还挺嗨的
So this is a lot of partying for you.
是不是因为你看到理查德和那个女人在一起了
Is it because, maybe, you saw Richard with that woman?
上帝啊 才不是呢
Oh, God, no.
我是说 我和各种人打交道
I mean... I'm making so many contacts
建立我自己的人脉网
and, you know, networking.
现在我真的很专注于
I feel really focused on my career
- 我的事业 你们懂吗 - 懂
- right now, you know? - Yeah.
- 上帝啊 - 怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
我被曼迪奖提名了
I got nominated for a Mandy Award.
- 太了不起了 - 是啊
- That's amazing. - Yes.
- 那是什么奖呢 - 是啊 是什么奖呢
- What is that? - Yeah, what is it?
是女人生活范杂♥志♥奖
Oh, it's a women's lifestyle magazine award.
- 什么 真了不起 - 上帝啊
- What? That's amazing! - Oh, my God.
我们得喝点香槟庆祝一下
We need some champagne.
因为《负重前行》那篇文章 给我提名的奖类别是
The category is outstanding achievement in biographical feature writing
在生物特征描写方面的杰出奖
for my "Carry The Weight" article.
你是写的有关杰奎琳的文章吗
That's the one you wrote about Jacqueline?
三 二
Three, two...
上帝啊 声音太大了
Oh, my God. So loud.
别这样 给 以酒解酒吧
Oh, come on. Here, have some hair of the dog.
- 太多了 - 是啊 她需要这杯酒的
- That's a lot. - Yeah. She needs it.
什么
What?
你怎么了
What's happening?
你没事吧 慢点走
Are you okay? Just go slowly.
不 不 不要
No... no, don't do it.
和杰奎琳拍照
Photo shoot with Jacqueline.
嘿
Hey.
- 嗨 - 你外面干什么
- Hi. - What are you doing out here?
你懂得 就是在外面坐一会
You know, just stooping it.
花是给我的吗
Are those for me?
这取决于你是不是曼迪奖提名者了
Well, it depends. Are you an award nominee?
我是
I am.
很好 那这就给你吧
Well, good. Works out then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你因为写作得了被提名
So getting nominated for an award for writing,
真是令人刮目相看
that's pretty impressive.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你的音调有点高
Your voice is kind of high right now.
什么 不是的
What? No.
简 别这样
Jane, come on.
好吧
Fine.
他们提名的是一篇我还在《斯嘉丽》时
It's a nomination for an article that I wrote
写的文章
when I was at Scarlet.
是在杰奎琳拒绝我之前写的
Before Jacqueline rejected me.
是啊 但是现在你已经获得了一个曼迪奖提名
Yeah, but now you've got a Mandy nomination.
你从来都没被人拒绝过 是不是
You've never been rejected before, have you?
没有 可能因为我的口音吧
No, it's the accent.
我是说
I mean...
在我重回《斯嘉丽》想得到一份工作的时候 杰奎琳拒绝了我
when I went back and asked for my job and Jacqueline said no...
我当时想的是 我是不是自毁前程了
all I could think was, "Did I ruin my career?"
但是后来我卖♥♥出去了一些书
But then I sold a few pieces.
我写的有关你的文章出版了
The article I wrote about you came out.
我感觉我终于前进了
I feel like I'm finally moving on.
是啊 那问题是什么呢
Exactly, so what's the problem?
这项和杰奎琳有关的提名
This nomination and...
好像又把我拉回去了
With Jacqueline, it just pulls me back in.
我想你想错了
I think you're thinking about this all wrong.
我是说 肯定有很多杂♥志♥社
I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of magazines out there
想要获得曼迪奖的作家写的文章
that would love a piece written by a Mandy winner.
所以不再往回看
So stop looking backwards
利用被提名的光环
and capitalize on the buzz of the nomination.
我看到了安吉的Snap故事
I saw Angie's Snap story comparing
把健康险的单身购买♥♥者和《单身汉》作对比
single-payer healthcare to "The Bachelor."
看起来你的团队已经干出点成绩了
Seems like your team's already doing a fantastic job.
是啊 谢谢 我也这么想
Yeah, thanks. I think so too.
我们正在为斯嘉丽的曼迪奖做社交媒体的宣传
We're working on a social media campaign for Scarlet's Mandy nom right now.
对了 祝贺你
Congratulations, by the way.
简才是应该被夸赞的人
Jane's the one who deserves all the credit.
- 她最近如何 - 她很好
- How is she, by the way? - She's good.
她为此十分受鼓舞
She's stoked.
很好 很高兴听到她过得不错
Good. Glad to hear that.
是啊
Yeah...
_莱拉 我今晚要去宗教服装形成展 你想来吗
凯特 你来吗
Kat, coming?
来 抱歉
Yes, yeah. Sorry.
你迟到了20分钟 小红
You're 20 minutes late, Red.
是的 但这是因为我去给你买♥♥礼物了
Yes, but only because I was getting you a gift.
最好是乐耐平(药) 或者是酸补丁(软糖)
This better be Ativan. Or Sour Patch Kids.
我是一个有着多种癖好的复杂男人
I'm a complex man with varied addictions.
梵克雅宝 美死了
Vintage Van Cleef. Gorgeous.
你怎么搞来的
How did you procure these?
布鲁克·兰利帮我弄得 兄弟 那个女孩
Brooke Langely. Man, that girl
认识的人可真多
has a lot of connections.
我确信她是个交际花
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表