剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
I wonder which part of him she's using.
老大
Boss.
- 我能给你看个东西吗 - 嗯哼
- Can I show you something? - Mm-hm.
边境管理警卫电击同伴
看见了吧 其他人都没发现
See, no-one else sees it.
我好像也没发现什么啊
Not sure I see it.
那是彼此认识的眼神
It's recognition.
和他在边境那里看到她的眼神一样
Same when he saw her at the barrier.
两个人 目光锁定对方 我当时就在那儿
Two of them, eyes locked. I was right there.
他认识她
He knows her.
这和他电击你没有任何关系吗
And this has nothing to do with him tasering you?
没有关系 老大 我什么时候错过
Nothing. Chief... when have I been wrong, ever?
盯着他 给我点确凿的证据
Keep an eye on him. Bring me something that's not a blur.
我喜欢
I love it.
我知道你喜欢 准备好了吗
I know you do. You ready?
因为我能持续几小时哦
Because I go for hours.
啪 啪 啪
Bam, bam, bam.
很好
Yeah.
来吧 一波又一波的高♥潮♥
All night, rolling orgasms,
灵魂出窍般的体验 完美的一条龙服务
out-of-body experiences, the works.
我们什么时候去见Fabien
When are we going to see Fabien?
你会感觉好像飘在天花板上看我俩
You'll be looking down at us from the ceiling,
你会想 "这家伙真是性♥爱♥高手"
and you'll be thinking, "That bloke is good at sex."
- 我看出来了 - 是吧
- I can tell. - Yeah.
是啊 我跟你在一起时的感觉
Yeah. The feelings I have when I'm with you.
- 你根本想象不到 - 是吗 那我们就来吧
- You have no idea. - Oh, yeah, let's do it.
好啊 我们来吧 我们开始吧
Yeah, let's do it. Let's do it...
在见过Fabien之后
After we see Fabien.
好了 小伙子们 打扫干净
Right, boys, keep this clean.
五十押Taco
Fifty on Taco.
继续啊 打他
Go on, hit him!
进去后别太引人注意 好吗
Don't draw attention to yourself in there, all right.
他对待新人很奇怪
He's funny around new people.
- 跟着我见机行事 - 好的
- Follow my lead. - OK.
- 你知道我管女人的阴♥道♥叫什么吗 - 什么
- You know what I call a woman's vagina? - Tell me.
我叫它开心乐园餐
I call it a Happy Meal.
- 不 开心乐园餐 因为我 - 别 我懂的
- No, a Happy Meal, cos I... - No, no, no, I get it.
继续啊 打他
Go on, hit him!
借过
Excuse me.
毛发烟草房♥被抢的时候她就在场
She was there when the fur house got robbed.
她和那个把我整成这样的混♥蛋♥在一起
She was with the prick who did this to me.
你死定了 我认识你
You are fucked. I know you!
- Fab 她是他们的一员 - 谁们的一员
- Fab, she's one of them. - One of who?
那些操蛋的逼人 你叫他们
One of the fucking what-do-you-call-'ems...
- 寂静帮 - 什么 鸡茎帮
- Silence Crew. - What? Silent screw?
我也是第一次听说 Fabien
This is the first I'm hearing about any of this, Fabien.
只不过现在已经不存在什么"寂静帮"了
Only there ain't no such thing as Silence Crew any more.
- 我把他们一锅端了 他们太累赘 - Guy
- I had them taken out. They were slowing me down. - Guy!
不要
Uh...
你说你叫什么来着 亲爱的
What you say your name was, darling?
所有外星人必须在宵禁前返回指定的外星区域
All Aliens must return to designated Alien Zone by curfew.
我想见他
I want to meet him.
很好
Good.
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
我知道
I know that.
我会帮忙 但我不会拿枪指着任何人
I'll help. But I'm not pointing guns at anyone,
我不会威胁任何人
I'm not threatening people.
好吧
Fine.
但这意味着我们会缺个人手 你得找人
But that means we're a man short, so you need to recruit someone.
你说往东不会往西的人 不会问任何问题
Someone who'll do exactly what you say and not ask any questions.
你有这样的人选吗
Do you know anyone like that?
Lewis Lewis
Lewis... Lewis
听着 你在做正确的事情
Look... You're doing the right thing.
Holly
Holly?
你别打我客户的主意 Ivan
You had better not be thinking of poaching my client base, Ivan.
等会 你旁边的声音是谁啊
Wait, who's that I can hear in the background?
喔 混♥蛋♥
Oh, you dick.
你玩会这个 我马上就回来 好不好
You play with that and I'll be back in a minute. All right?
350成交怎么样
Do you want to shake on 350 then?
别跟这个人交易
Do not shake that hand.
你最好停手 不要插手我的生意
You better cease and desist moving in on my business.
我生意正谈到一半好么 不好意思啊 Paul
I'm in the middle of a deal here. Apologies for this, Paul.
Holly 走开
Holly, leave now.
你听到了么 这声音表示他害怕了
Did you hear that? That was his scary voice.
Holly
Holly!
Paul 是么
'Paul' is it?
Paul 和这个人打交道
Paul, working with this man
保证你长时间蛋疼无比暗无天日 相信我
is inviting persistent and chronic ball-ache into your life, believe me.
Holly Eli在哪
Holly, where's Eli?
干嘛 没看见我在谈价格么
Do you mind? Trying to negotiate a price here.
喂
Oi!
什么样的妈妈会带着孩子交易
What kind of mother brings her kid along on a buy?
事业型呗
A working mother,
忙的连轴转的 "她怎么能做到的" 那一型
a juggling tasks, "How does she do it?" Mother.
他在一个完全隔离的房♥间里
He's in an entirely separate room.
别污蔑我 Ivan
Do not disparage me, Ivan.
我是个超棒的妈妈
I'm an incredible mum.
就因为我不说那些"戴上头盔""注意安全"之类的
Just cos I'm not all, "Wear a safety helmet" "Avoid danger."
生意归你了
You can have the business.
Eli 归我
I get Eli.
想得美 我知道你想干什么
Nice try. I see where you're going,
打算在法庭宣判前先发制人
pre-empting the family court adjudication and everything
但是Eli永远都不会跟你走的
but Eli's never going to go for it.
我们是最佳搭档 我和他
We're best mates me and him.
你有毒瘾
You're a junky.
你的状态不合适带孩子
You're in no fit state.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
Eli 伙计
Eli, buddy...
爸爸打算拿一个关于爱的问题刁难你
Daddy would like to subject you to a tug of love scenario.
- 我没这么说 - 他觉得那样并无不妥
- I never said that. - He thinks that would be appropriate.
是关于你想住哪的问题 伙计
It's about where you want to live, mate --
你觉得和谁住比较安全
where you feel safe.
好吧 随便
Yeah, whatever.
Eli 你爱那个就选哪个
Eli, just come to the one you love.
噢 Paul
Oh! Paul!
Paul
Paul.
Paul 不好意思 他们那种兼♥职♥的
Paul, sorry about that. Part-timers --
觉得这买♥♥卖♥♥只是
they just think this business is all about
贴补家用撑到周末而已
padding out the housekeeping money till the end of the week.
你懂我意思吧
Do you know what I mean?
看 这是三百镑
Look, there's 300 there.
我无牵无挂
I'm unencumbered.
我的业绩就是别人销♥售♥目标 图表什么的都有
I'm sales targets, graphs everywhere, pal.
我一个人抵得上一家公♥司♥
It's Me PLC.
嘿 Patrice
Hey, Patrice.
过来一下
Come here for a minute.
你看过<金钱本色>这个电影么
Have you ever seen the film Colour Of Money?
保罗纽曼和汤姆克鲁斯演的那个
Paul Newman, Tom Cruise?
我说的保罗纽曼
I said Paul Newman.
你说的是史蒂夫麦昆 你个骗子
You said Steve McQueen, you liar.
- 我说的保罗纽曼 - 妈的不管了 <金钱本色>
- I said Paul Newman. - Fucking Colour Of Money anyway.
汤姆克鲁斯走过来
Tom Cruise comes along
然后保罗纽曼说 "我会罩着你
and Paul Newman's all, "I'll take you under my wing,
教你门道"
Show you the ropes."
汤姆克鲁斯一开始还行 后来越来越自负
And Tom Cruise is fine for a bit but then he gets cocky.
"谁都别对我吆五喝六 老子他妈的是汤姆克鲁斯"
"No-one's telling me shit. I'm fucking Tom Cruise."
他我行我素
He's going to go his own way.
"看我打台球"
"See me play pool?"
"为什么我要听保罗纽曼的吩咐"
"Why would I do what Paul Newman says?"
他全摆平了
He's got it all worked out.
他不知道的是
What he doesn't know is...
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表