剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
你谈判真厉害 兄弟
Nice negotiating skills, pal!
Christophe 最慢最疼的死亡
Christophe, slowest and most painful death -
刮胡刀削屁♥股♥
razor blades up the arse.
- 什么 不要 - 我反对
- What? No way! - I vote nay on that.
- 绝对不行 - 随便其他的什么
- Absolutely not. - Literally anything else, please.
他们找到我们时 屁♥股♥会一直流血
They're going to find us with blood coming out of our arses.
你知道人家看到后会怎么想 知道吗
You know what people are going to think when they see that, don't you?
- 对 不太符合我们要传递的讯息 - 也对
- Yeah, I'm not sure that's the kind of message we want to send. - No, it's not.
砍头吗
Cut their heads off?
- 别啊 又来 - "又来"
- Not again. - "Again"?!
拿他们练手最好了
These are my best trainers.
好吧 你想传递讯息
Right, you want to send a message?
活埋
Bury them alive.
现在是怎样 你们不会真这么干吧
What's the plan here? You're not really going to go through with this?
我在想 如果你放我们一个人走 随便哪个
I was thinking, what if you let one of us go, any of us,
然后我们会告诉所有人 你们是多么残忍♥
and then we'll tell everyone how hardcore you are.
你还真是个一如既往的烂姐姐啊
You have been a consistently shit sister.
哦 去你的 对 我从来没被养育过
Oh, fuck you. Right, I was never nurtured.
我永远只是第二好 因为
I was always second best, because,
"Lewis 是多么特别 Lewis"
"Lewis was so special, Lewis was..."
- 天啊 不 - Lewis
- Holly, no! - Lewis!
啊啊 我可以说一件事吗 就一件
Whoa, whoa, can I just say one thing, one thing?
你听完肯定会有不一样的想法
Because I think you are going to feel very differently when I'm finished.
我几乎刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥额度
I have run up massive credit card debts
就为了看你在网站上脱衣服
watching you take your clothes off on that cam site.
对 我体内的一部分在说
Yeah, part of me was saying,
"转过去"这样我就可以看到你的翘臀
"Turn around," So I could see your bum in the air,
但一定有其他的原因
but there was something else, you know.
否则为何是你 网站上那么多的女孩
Otherwise, why you, out of all the girls
有些人玩得更狂野
on that site, some of who do way ruder stuff?
明白吗 我的意思是
See, what I think it was was,
我身体的一部分 渴望的是你这个人本身
part of me was yearning for the person I saw behind your eyes.
当我知道你是外星人时 我恶心眩晕
And when I found out you were an alien, there was nausea,
极度的自我鄙视 但我还是很想看
massive self-disgust, you know? But I still wanted to look.
我比想象中的与你更相像 我是半个外星人
I'm more like you than I thought. I'm half-alien.
我以为我是一个变♥态♥
You see, I thought I was a pervert.
其实 我是陷入爱情了
It turns out I'm in love.
啊
Argh!
你完全跟我想的不一样
You're not like I thought you were at all.
拿稳点 好吗 我想它看起来专业点
Hold it steady, yeah? I want it to look professional.
当然 我知道怎么拿手♥机♥
Yes, I know how to hold a phone.
不要跟我顶嘴 不要
Right, don't backchat me. Don't.
好 这是我们发出的讯息
Yes. Sending a message!
别惹寂静帮 否则这就是你的下场
Don't cross Silence Crew, cos this is how you end up!
- 嗷 - 你在干什么
- Argh! - What are you doing?
远景
Wide shot.
寂静帮 快点 快点 寂静帮
Silence Crew! Come on, come on. Silence Crew!
- 寂静帮 - 寂静帮
- Silence Crew! - Silence Crew!
- 不心软 - 不心软
- No remorse! - No remorse.
她一直是另一个帮派的
She was working for another gang all the time.
她都计划好了
She had it all planned out.
她把她男朋友枪杀了
She got her boyfriend shot.
她让我们在坑里 所以我们没被杀掉
She put us in the pit, so we wouldn't get killed.
她救了我们 传奇的女人
She saved our lives. What a woman.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for what you did.
我知道你和他们不一样 我看得出来
I knew you weren't like them. I could see it.
嗯 你想错了
Hmm. You've got it wrong.
我救你是你有用处
I saved you so that I could use you.
现在 如果你想守住你的半外星人秘密
Now, if you want to keep that half-alien thing secret,
听好了
you should listen up.
从现在起 你要替我做事
From now on, you work for me.
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表