剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
You're not a big drinker, are you, Hol?
不是 但是戒断症状袭来的时候
No. When the withdrawals kick in, though,
我可能就会盯上这些
these are going to be right in my eye-line.
我在戒毛发啊
Withdrawals from fur!
你在戒毛发
You're giving up fur?
我已经戒了
I've GIVEN up fur.
差不多戒了七分钟了
Bam. About seven minutes sober today.
好 你挺有信心啊 很好
OK. You're upbeat about this. That's good.
太对了 把我最后的存货都吸光了
Too right. Toked up the last of my stash.
不然我该怎么办
What was I going to do?
留着它诱惑我吗
Leave it lying around in temptation's way?
化学兴奋类药物以为它们能控制我 想得美
Chemical stimulants think they can control me, they can think again.
戒断的痛苦 老娘降得住
Cold turkey? I'll beat the shit out of that.
谁才是掌控局面的人 啊
Who's driving this train, eh?
你
You.
不要说得这么不走心 Lewis
Don't say it half-hearted, Lewis.
我如果无法掌控 怎么刚出门就找到了工作呢
How come I went out and got myself a job if I'm not driving this train?
你找了个工作
You got a job?
是 接下来就是要把Ely接回来
Yeah. Soon to be followed by getting Ely back,
找个自己的住处 那些工作
my own place, the works.
这都是我的酒
This is my drink.
- 那你在哪工作呢 - 管好你自己的事情吧
- Where's your job then? - Mind your own business.
- 我花了钱的 - 拿来吧
- I paid money for this! - Give it here.
停一下 停一下 你们两个歇会吧
Stop it, then. Stop it, then. Both of you, please.
爸 我们应该鼓励她
Dad, we should be encouraging her.
这是件好事 这真♥他♥妈♥的太好了
This is good. This is really flipping bloody good.
在这件事情上我们要齐心协力
We're all going to pull together on this.
Holly 我们都在支持你 毫无保留 对吧 爸
Holly, we're behind you. 100% behind you. Aren't we, Dad?
看到了吧 一家人
See? Family.
团结一心
United, together.
相互支持 对吧
Supportive. Yeah?
我们能做到 对不对 是吧 是吧
We can do this, can't we? Yeah? Yeah?
肯定能
Yep.
呃 你好
Er, hello?
你的这个 着陆舱掉下来了
Your... landing module came off.
唉 我以前也是这样
Yeah, I used to do that.
任由他们用规定的语言给我洗♥脑♥
Let them programme my thinking by using the language they impose.
我们叫它"方舟"
We call it the ark.
哦 你的"方舟"掉了
Oh. Your ark came off.
每人一份麦片一盒果汁
Everyone gets a cereal and a juice carton.
实际上我是来寻求榜样的
I was actually hoping to find a role model.
我车上发生了一件不幸的事
A bad thing happened to me in my car.
你不是来参加早餐俱乐部的吗
Are you not here for the breakfast club?
啊 对 是的
Oh, yeah. No, I am.
我叫Dominic
My name's Dominic.
你有饿肚子的时候吗 Dominic
You ever been hungry, Dominic?
有时候吧
Sometimes
我们想让这些孩子成为社区中最受欢迎的人
Because we want these children to become beacons in the community.
饿着肚子可做不到 对吧
And they can't do that on an empty stomach, can they?
当然不成 Jose
No. No way, Jose.
来看一看 Yvette
Let's have a look, Yvette.
哇 真为你骄傲
Wow. Proud of you.
你为星期五做好准备了吗
Are you ready for Friday?
星期五有什么
What's Friday?
你没在星期五来过这吗 你真该星期五来
You've never been here Friday? You should come here Friday.
会有好多人排队等着剪头发
There's a big queue of people waiting to get their hair cut.
然后我们把头发收集起来 全烧掉
And then we collect it and burn it.
烧掉
Burn it?
我们必须停止卖♥♥头发给人类
We've got to stop selling our hair to the humans.
这只是第一步
That's a first step.
很快 我们就会与人类毫无瓜葛了
Soon we'll have nothing to do with any of them.
除了那些还不错的人类 是吧
Except the nice ones, though?
也许吧
Hm.
老规矩 Marcel
The usual, please, Marcel.
- 你还好吗 - 很好 兄弟 很不错
- How are you? - Good, brother. Good.
给他来杯酒
Get him a drink.
只要一个电♥话♥ 我就能给你叫来五十个人
One phone call and I can have 50 men lined up behind you.
不是我们这样的老骨头 都是年轻人
Not old fellas like me and you either. Young lads.
大家都想看Fabien倒台
Everyone wants to see the back of Fabien.
看来他只长了岁数没长能耐 是吧
So he hasn't improved with age, then, I take it?
你记得他小时候吗 惹人嫌的小崽子
Do you remember him? Nasty little cat killer.
据说他小时候被他妈掉在地上摔到了头
Used to say his mother dropped him on his head as a baby
后来也没把他捡起来
and never picked him back up.
他不是很受欢迎 你懂我意思吧
He's not well liked, if you know what I mean.
只要再加把劲
Just one push.
不 我不打算这么做
No. It's just not the plan.
Gaspard 别那么失落地看着我
Gaspard, don't give me the sad eyes.
我已经决定了 好吗 请你理解
I've made my decision, OK? Please.
"外星匪帮杀手"
"Murderous Alien gangland killer"
- "Antoine Berry截至今晨仍然在逃" - 搞什么啊
- "Antoine Berry is still at large this morning." - Come on.
- 去他的 - "警方建议外星人和人类双方"
- Fuck it. - "Police are advising both Aliens and humans"
"在此期间保持警惕"
"to remain vigilant at this time,"
"并警告任何人不要接近Berry"
"and they are warning not to approach Berry"
"逃犯可能持械 极度危险"
"as he may be armed and is extremely dangerous."
你猜今天早上谁来我家了
Guess who came to my flat this morning.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
他真的很吓人啊
He's quite scary really.
他说过他来找我私下聊聊
He said he'd come to talk to me in private.
我以为"私下聊聊"是杀我灭口的婉转说法
I think I know what "Talk to me in private" is a euphemism for -- kill me in my flat.
不过还好 事情并不是那样 但事情是这样
It's OK, it wasn't. But what it was was,
他让我给你捎个信
he asked me to give you a message.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
是 他说过你会这么干 那么
Yeah, he said you might do that, so...
"我很抱歉让你看到我这一面
"I'm sorry you had to see that side of me,
我自己也想迫切摆脱这一面"
a side I desperately want to leave behind..."
我一点也不想听那个杀人犯到底要说什么
I don't want to hear a word that murderer has to say.
你就当是行行好
Look, just come on.
他让我把内容背给他听 六遍
He made me recite it back to him, like, six times.
真的很大压力
That's a lot of pressure.
那个时间 那个眼神
At that hour, with those eyes.
所以
So...
"我自己也迫切试图摆脱这一面
"A side that I've been desperately trying to leave behind.
我希望你给我一个机会表明重新生活的决心
I hope you allow me to show you that I mean to change my life
最后成为一个之前未能胜任的合格父亲"
and finally be the father that I failed to be."
好了 告诉他我不需要什么爸爸了
Right, tell him I don't need any more fathers.
我已经有一个了 谢谢 而且我们父子互动很好
I've got one, thank you, and we do activities and that.
告诉如果我早知道他是什么样的人
Tell him if I had any idea what he was really like,
我会任由他在最高级别监狱里把牢底坐穿
I'd have left him to rot in maximum security
因为那才是他该待的地方 不是吗 Dominic
because that's where he belongs, isn't it, Dominic?
你把这些写下来会省事得多
You know what? This would be way easier if you could write this down.
让他滚一边去
Tell him to fuck off.
哎 看见这个没
Oi, seen that?
招聘启事
海关协理员
你车上有任何违禁物品吗 没有 好的
Are you carrying any prohibited items today? No? OK.
那是什么
What's that?
申请表格
Application form.
一份新工作 海关协理员 就在这个检查点
For a job. Assistant Customs Officer, here at the checkpoint.
- 别去应征 - 我正打算去
- Don't do it. - I'm going to do it.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
从哪拿到的并不重要
Doesn't matter where I got it.
从Truss那里
From Truss.
Truss 想想看在哪个世界 这么做很蠢
Truss?! Imagine a world where this is a really bad idea.
就是这个世界 我们生活的这个世界
We're in it. That's the world we live in.
你不可能得到这份工作的
You are not going to get that job.
我不申请当然得不到啊 那是肯定的
Well, not if I don't apply for it, that's for sure.
你是个外星人 人们对你没有你想象的那么友善
You're an alien. People are less nice than you think they are.
真的 他们就是那样
Yeah. Yes, they are.
忘了这个吧 这太蠢了 好吗
Forget this. This is stupid, OK?
好了 往前开 下一辆
Right, on your way. Next one.
赶紧的
Come on.
你还好吗 Holly 情况怎么样
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表