剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
In fact, I think it's a terrific idea.
好吗
Yeah?
好啊
Yeah.
我从Holly的床上拿了这条羽绒被
I got the duvet from Holly's bed.
- 我睡地板吧 - 不用了
- I'll take the floor. - It's fine.
我不是有意要占你的床
Look, I'm not kicking you out of your own bed.
我留下来只是想找个屋子待到早上
I only asked to stay so I had a roof till morning
到时候我就回特洛伊 我来睡地板吧
when I can go back to Troy, I'll take the floor.
我不想睡床 谢谢了
I don't want the bed, thank you.
你这样就很混♥蛋♥了
You're being a dick about it.
这怎么就混♥蛋♥了
How is this being a dick?
你是不是穿太多了
Is this too many clothes?
我们不做♥爱♥
We ain't having sex.
我就知道会是这样
I knew this was going to happen.
我和我要利用的人做♥爱♥
I have sex with people that I use,
那些是我不在意的人
people that I don't care about.
能换个新说法吗
Try something new.
你说过的那些关于我的坏事
Every bad thing you said about me...
都是真的
is true.
我有一个计划
I have a plan.
是有那么一会儿
And for a second,
我想要放弃计划 想和你一起离开
I was going to drop it and I was going to leave with you,
但是没能实现 所以我的计划又回到正轨
but it didn't work out, so my plan is back on.
我要看着它达成
And I'm going to see it through.
我不会再停手了 你必须理解这一点
I'm not going to stop. You have to understand that.
我理解
I do.
明白了 决不停手
I get it. Not going to stop.
和我做♥爱♥ 是你计划里面毫无用处的附加项
And having sex with me is a completely unnecessary add-on.
当这一切都结束时
When all of this is over,
你就不会对我有这样的感觉了
you're not going to feel the same way about me.
很快会有事情发生 而且不是你乐意看到的事
Things are going to happen and you are not going to like 'em.
对我来说都没区别
It doesn't make any difference.
你还不明白吗
Do you not get that yet?
你一直在做那些可怕的事
You keep doing horrible things.
从一开始就这样
You have from day one.
我对你的感觉也一直没有变
And I keep feeling the same about you.
我控制不了
I can't help it.
明天我们去特洛伊 找到Antoine
Tomorrow we'll go to Troy and we'll find Antoine.
你好 不知道你能不能帮忙
Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me.
是 在我住的这条街上有栋房♥子
Yeah, there's a house on my street
成天都有人进进出出
and people keep coming in and out of it at all hours.
妈的
Shit.
我觉得那房♥子里有个什么隧♥道♥
I think there's some kind of tunnel in there
我还要告诉你一点事情
and I'll tell you something else.
我觉得那些进进出出的都是外星人
I think those people coming in and out are aliens.
尽快归队 我们刚刚得到线报
'Get in as fast as you can. We just got a tip-off.
默克有一条隧♥道♥
'The Morks have got a tunnel.'
趴下 趴地上 趴下
Get down! Get down on the floor! Get down!
完了
Fuck.
- 看看这些人对我们的小镇做了什么 - 是啊
- Look what they did to our town! - Yeah!
看看他们把我们的家庭弄成什么样
Look what they did to our homes and our families!
我们该做什么
And what are we going to do?
等着他们收手吗
Are we going to wait for them to finish?
我们难道要等他们说
Are we going to wait for them to say,
"哦 现在可以了 你们跟在后头收拾残局吧"
"Oh, it's OK now. You can tidy up after us."
"你们可以埋掉在交火中死去的亲人了"
"You can bury your dead, your loved ones that got killed in the crossfire"?
还是说 我们要反击
Or do we strike back?
我们要说"够了"
Do we say, "No more"?
特洛伊不属于你们 它属于我们
Troy does not belong to you. It belongs to us.
我在人类那边的毛发贩子
The dealer I had on the human side.
起作用了
It worked out.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是我想要的
That's all I ask.
最基本的可靠性
Basic dependability.
Fab 有人来见你
Fab, there's someone here to see you.
Antoine想和你谈谈
Antoine wants to talk.
有样东西你应该先看看
There's something on there you should see first.
- 你还好吗 - 来啦
- All right? - Hey there.
- 我带了一些你要的衣服 - 噢 谢谢
- I brought you those clothes what you asked for. - Aw, cheers.
这里的人对你怎么样
How are they treating you?
我叫你给我带一些上庭穿的衣服
I asked you to bring me something for the court date.
这百分之九十是袜子
This is 90% socks.
袜子也算衣服
Socks are clothes.
那我看起来得是什么样子啊
What am I going to look like
面对法官 从头到脚都套着袜子
in front of the judge head-to-toe in socks?
哦 大新闻 Lewis昨晚带回来一个女孩
Oh, news -- Lewis had a girl round last night.
哦是吗 谁呀 无家可归老奶奶吗
Oh, yeah. What was she? Homeless granny?
哦不不 不是 不 她很漂亮
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, she was not. No, she was very attractive.
异域风情那种 眼睛很特别
Exotic sort. You know, very distinctive eyes.
肯定花了他不少钱
Must've set him back a few quid.
她叫什么
What was her name?
Lily
Lily.
怎么 你认识她吗
Why, do you know her?
你♥他♥妈♥是在和我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking me with this?
- 他们对我做了什么 - 怎么了 谁对你
- What did they do to me? - What did who do what...?
那个害我进来的婊♥子♥ 还有那小混♥蛋♥
That bitch who put me in here and that little shit bag.
他和她是一伙儿的
He was in it with her.
他们一起耍了我
They've screwed me over.
他们两个 就在外面嘲笑我
The two of them, out there laughing at me.
他们没有笑你
I don't remember any laughing.
这绝对是对我的嘲笑
This is definitely taking the piss now.
- 我受够了 - Lewis不会做那种事
- I am not having any of this. - Lewis wouldn't do that.
你知道些什么啊 就说"Lewis不会"
What do you know about, "Lewis wouldn't"?
Lewis在你眼里从来不会错 对吧
Lewis could do no wrong in your eyes, can he?
"不 Lewis才没被托儿所暂停看护"
"No, Lewis didn't get suspended from nursery,"
"Lewis才没在壁纸上乱画"
"Lewis didn't write on the wallpaper..."
- 又提壁纸 - "Lewis不偷不抢"
- Not the wallpaper again. - ".. Lewis doesn't steal."
Lewis为什么会在壁纸上写你的名字呢
Why would Lewis write your name on the wallpaper?
Lewis 完美天使 拉的屎都是丹麦酥皮饼
Lewis, the golden boy. Shits Danish pastries...
巨大的几个字 "Holly Garvey"
Big letters -- "Holly Garvey."
你知道他为什么老是缺钱吗 知道吗
Do you want to know why he's always so broke? Do you?
因为他是个变♥态♥
It's cos he's a perv.
他花大把的钱在女孩身上
Yeah, he spends all his money paying girls
看她们在色情聊天室里露奶♥子♥
to get their tits out on sex cams.
不信你可以去查他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
You can check his credit card if you don't believe me.
你总是这个样子
You've always been like this.
你给自己惹一身麻烦 然后就 就
You get yourself in a situation and you... you...
使劲攻击那些最在乎你的人
you lash out at the people who care about you the most.
他是混血默克
He's half Mork.
一半默克 一半人类
Half Mork, half human.
我是半人半外星人混血
I'm half human, half alien.
给Antoine传个话
Get a message to Antoine.
跟他说我很乐意谈谈
Tell him I'd love to talk.
这么做是对的 相信我
This is the right thing. Trust me.
你相信这家伙
You believe this guy?
对不起
Sorry.
因为之前朝你说话那么冲
For having a go at you earlier.
花钱雇你就是为了这个
That's what I pay you for.
你还好吗 Fabien
All right there, Fabien?
肩膀上暖暖的很舒服 是吧
Shoulders nice and warm, huh?
把这破玩意儿拿下去
Get this fucking thing off me.
- 一边去 - 哦 行了 小伙子
- Fuck off. - Oh, come on, lads.
多体验体验总是好的
It's nice to get the full experience.
那么 你们好了就开始
So, ready when you are.
这么打来打去对生意不好 所以
This war's bad for business, so...
我有个提议
I want to make a proposal.
我拿全部 你分点杂碎就好
I get everything, you get a lump of coal.
Fabien
Fabien,
- 虽然你的谈判技巧如此高超 - 嘿 傻♥逼♥
- even with those finely honed negotiating skills.... - Hey, fucker!
闭上逼嘴
Shut the fuck up.
- 因为你♥爸♥爸是Antoine Berry - 是
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表