剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
You all right, Holly, everything OK?
还好吗 毛发戒断情况如何
OK? With the whole being off fur?
- 还好吧 - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她挺好的 她在装午餐盒呢 对吧
Oh, she's fine, she's just making a packed lunch, eh?
我想到一件我们之前老是一起做的事
I thought of something else we used to do together.
塞恩斯伯里超♥市♥大购物
Sainsbury's big shop.
你好啊 我们今天在这一带
Hello, there, we're just in the area today,
给大家宣传节省燃气费和电费的方法
talking to people about how they can save money on their gas and electricity bills.
你还是和他说吧
You better talk to him.
谁啊
Who is it?
嗨 你今天过得好吗
Hello, how are you today?
请我进去呗
Invite me in.
不用了 谢谢 刚刚喝过茶
No, thank you very much, just had one.
我就是Fabien
I'm Fabien.
那个我们俩都认识的女的
There's this girl we both know.
她说你会任我差遣
She says you'll do whatever I tell you to.
不知道她让你着了什么魔
Don't know what she has on your mind.
不过我大概能猜到
Though I could probably give it a guess,
你个孬种
you degenerate fuck.
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow,
我要从那个检查点运毛发
I'm going be moving fur through the checkpoint.
你就是我的内线
You're going be my inside man.
毛发都会装在蓝色的运动包里
The fur's going to be in blue sports bags.
她竟然让你来我家
She sent you to my house?
我也不想来这里
I don't like coming over here.
我不喜欢人群 不喜欢那种气味
I don't like the people and I don't like the smell.
我这一周已经压力很大了
I'm already having a stressful week,
所以你打起精神听我说
so concentrate on what I'm telling you,
要是非得捅你 我也干得出来
because if I have to stick you I will.
在那之前我会先办了那个老家伙
But not before I stick the old bloke
还有隔壁做三明治的那个呆妞
and slow sandwich bird in the next room.
- 你在听吗 - 在听 在听
- You listening? - Yes, yes.
哦 爸 他刚刚给我讲换一家能源供应商
Hi, Dad. He's just telling me about switching energy supplier.
手续出奇简单呢
It's a surprisingly simple process.
我的货装在什么里面
What's my product going to be in?
- 蓝色运动包 - 你该放什么东西过关
- Blue sports bags. - And what are you going to let through?
蓝色运动包
Blue sports bags.
很好
Good,
要然我还会来个回访
or I'll be coming back here for a follow-up.
感谢你的到访
Thanks for your time now.
所有外星人须在宵禁前返回外星人指定居住区
All Aliens must return to the designated Alien Zone by curfew.
Garvey
Garvey...
当你相信自己的头脑 效果就会让你惊奇
Amazing what happens when you start trusting this.
世界上这么多计算机 这么多扫描仪
All the intel, all the x-rays in the world,
都不能取代直觉 对不对
no substitute for instinct is it?
不能 长官
No, chief.
继续保持
Keep it up.
奥姆尼克餐厅酒吧
事情怎么样了
So, how did it go?
其实还不错 Antoine
Not too bad, actually, Antoine,
嗯 他是爱你的
um, he loves you,
他也想让你们的关系好转
He wants to make it work.
事情有了积极的方向
It was positive in places...
他说了什么
So what did he say?
是不是"滚"
Was it "Fuck off"?
是 差不多 对 滚开
Yeah, basically, yeah, fuck off.
家里两个伙计来到大超♥市♥ 对吧
The two lads on the big shop, eh?
想起小的时候了
It's all coming back to me.
现在我们都能记全了
Round about now we'd remember all the stuff
小时候妈妈怎么叮嘱都会忘
that Mum'd told us to get and we'd forgotten about.
你知道为什么吗
You know why that was?
那时候忙着玩推车球
Too busy playing trolley ball.
对哦 推车球
Oh, yeah, trolley ball.
来一局吧
Come on, then.
我们不是被永久禁止了吗
Didn't we get a lifetime ban?
在店里可能是
In there, maybe.
外面可没人管得着我们 这都是花钱结过账的
Can't stop us out here. It's all bought and paid for.
拿着
Mind that.
从沙拉开始吗
Start with the salad, yeah?
开战吧
Here we go.
接住
Get in!
等一分钟 等一分钟
Hang on a minute. Hang on a minute.
香肠卷
Sausage Rolls.
简单 接住了
Easy. Got it!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
Fabien很高兴
Fabien's happy.
我他妈不关心Fabien高兴不高兴
I don't give a flying fuck if Fabien's happy.
我看见你就想吐
I look at you and I want to be sick on the floor.
你让那个畜生来我家 好让他能走私毒品
You sent that animal to my house so he can smuggle his drugs...
我说过了要办成这事 我先需要Fabien的信任
Look, I told you that I need Fabien's trust if this is going to work.
办成什么事 你那张破嘴里都是屁话 不是吗
What work? You're a full of shit liar, aren't you?
Antoine是混黑道的 他解放不了任何人
Antoine's a gangster, he's not going to free anybody.
我不干了
I'm done with this.
- 过来 - 干吗
- Come on. - What?
过来 快进来 把包打开
Come on, in here now. Open your bag.
把包放桌子上打开接受检查 现在
Put your bag on the table and open it for inspection, now!
你确定要这样
You sure you want to do this?
我要是搜查你的包 会不会发现任何管制药物或违禁物品
When I search your bag, am I likely to find any controlled substances or illegal items?
你正在酿成终身大错 哥们
You're making the mistake of your life, pal.
- 好极了 - 你死定了
- Right. - You're dead.
- 是吗 回见了伙计 拜拜 - 你死定了
- Am I? See you then, mate, ta-ra. - You're a dead man!
Fabien一定会找到你的
Fabien's going to get you.
Fabien一定会找到你的 你完鸡♥巴♥蛋了
Fabien's going to get you! You're fucked!
走吧
Come on!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
这个我来处理
I'll handle this.
你走错路了
You're going the wrong way.
这是车辆区
This is the vehicle section.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没问题 一切正常
It's fine, it's OK.
你会被认出来的
You're going to get recognised.
我必须冒这个险 我需要见你
I had to run that risk. I needed to see you.
那个女孩有没有给你讲 我拯救特洛伊的故事
Did that girl tell you some story about me saving Troy?
要不是你明显对她有意思
Cos she'd be in a lot more trouble with me right now
我对她不会这么仁慈
if you didn't have an obvious thing for her.
听着 现实令人失望
Look, reality's disappointing,
- 但我那是自卫 - 别再扯这个
- but it was self-defence. - Don't start that again.
换作你 你会怎么做
What would you do in a situation like that?
我会选择一种没这么多破事的生活方式
I'd choose a way of life where them situations don't come up --
水管工 赛马训练师 三百六十行都可以
plumber, racehorse trainer -- there's millions of them.
天啊 你让我想起了她
God, you remind me of her.
是吗
Yeah?
她用电击枪射过你的蛋蛋没
Did she ever Taser you in the balls?
走啊 滚蛋
Go on, piss off!
刚才怎么了
What was that about?
就是个糊涂的老默克 我跟他说清楚了
Just some confused old mork. He gets the message.
- 喂 过来 面试 - 什么
- Oi, come on. Interview. - What?
老大把活交给我了 现在我要面试你
Chief delegated it to me, I'm interviewing you right now.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
收拾收拾自己 哥们
And straighten yourself up, mate.
- 你不能这样就进去 - 对
- You can't go in looking like that. - Yes.
- 好了吗 - 好了
- All right? - Yes.
我能为团队注入有益的活力
I offer a useful dynamic to the team,
我值得被信任 呃 哦
I am trustworthy, erm... Oh...
Dominic 好极了 感谢参与
Dominic, good. Thanks for coming in.
我刚翻了翻你的申请 Dominic
Now, I'm just looking over your application, Dominic.
我这个说法是否准确 你的大部分
Now, am I right in thinking that up until now a lot of your
经历都是跟厕所有关
experience has been with toilets,
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表