剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
这么说 是否恰当
is that... is that fair?
所以 第一个问题
So the first question is
你认为你最大的成就是什么
what do you feel has been your biggest achievement
在打扫茅厕期间
while cleaning the bogs?
哦 我 我不是只打扫厕所
Well, well, I... I don't just clean toilets.
哦 当然不是 你也更换卷纸 对吧
Well, no, of course not. You change the rolls too, don't you?
我想说的是
See, I guess, what I'm trying to get at is...
你最自豪的是什么
what are you most proud of?
在团队里工作
Working in a team.
我认为我展示出了我能 我能在团队里工作
I think I've shown that I can... I can work in a team.
答得不错 答得屌♥极了
That's a good answer. That's a shit-hot answer!
好了 现在 Dominic 这个问题很重要
All right, now, Dominic, this question is a big one.
你对自己未来五年的展望是怎样的
Where do you see yourself in five years' time?
从现在起五年内 你对自己的展望是怎样的
Five years from now, where do you see yourself?
哦 我想 如果我 如果我能得到这份工作
Well, I think, if I... if I was to get this job,
对我而言会是极具意义的新起点
it would be the start of something really big for me.
天高任鸟飞 对吧
Sky's the limit, eh?
或许有一天你会负责整个检查站
Maybe one day you'll be in charge of the whole checkpoint.
这我倒没想过
I don't know about that.
你遇见某个人 稳定下来
You meet someone, you settle down with them,
找个好住所
you get yourself a nice place.
一转眼 小家伙们就围在你脚下了
Before you know it, little 'uns under your feet,
天空电视 大众车 一周的自炊度假 多好啊
Sky+, gTI out front, one week self-catering. Why not?
你一直努力工作 你值得拥有
You've worked hard. Why shouldn't you have it?
你能想出一个 你不该得到这份工作的原因吗
Can you think of one reason why you shouldn't have it?
就一个
One reason.
想得到的任何理由
Anything at all coming to mind?
我得走了
I have to go.
什 别走啊 不是挺好的嘛
Wh... Don't leave! That was going brilliant!
我之前怎么跟你讲的
What did I tell you?
怎么了
What?
- 晚安 - 多谢帮忙
- Night. - Thanks for that.
- 明天见 干得不错 - 回见
- See you tomorrow. You did good. - See you.
你好吗
All right?
这是搞哪出
What's all this?
美味大不同
Wall-to-wall Taste the Difference.
还做了能立起来的培根呢
Even did the bacon that stands up...
- 像这样 - 为什么要这样
- .. like that. - Why?
呃
Erm...
可能这就是我们
Probably this is us.
我想说的是 我们觉得你很勇敢
I'm trying to say that... that we think you're really brave
我们是一个家庭 要尽力团结
and that we're a family, trying to pull together and, you know, that kind of thing.
真够婆婆妈妈的
You're such a pussy.
事情怎么样
How's it been?
还凑合 最近想了很多
All right. Stuff just keeps coming at me.
想了什么
Like what?
不知是不是戒断毛发引起的暂时性精神失常
I don't know if it's temporary insanity from a sudden fur deprivation, or...
我这辈子第一次看清楚了现状
if I'm just seeing straight for the first time in my life.
那份工作 你知道吗
That job, right?
有一个默克 胖胖的女孩儿
There's this mork there, big, fat girl.
我开始想
I'm starting to wonder if...
可能她没那么坏
maybe she's not that bad.
- 怎么 我只是说 我没 - 我明白 我明白
- Wh... I'm just saying... I don't... - I get it. I get it.
你知道我有时候怎么想吗
You know what I sometimes wonder?
我一直想什么吗 我们是不是错了
What I've been thinking? Are we wrong about them?
我们对待他们的方式 隔离墙还有那些
Look, look, the way that we're treated, the wall and that,
- 你明白我什么意思吗 - 正是如此
- you know what I mean? - Exactly.
我就是这么
That's exactly what...
刚才外面那都是什么
What were that out there?
这就开始了
Here it comes.
一大车的默克们就在大门口 不行 不行
A van full of morks right up to the gate. No! No!
- 爸 - 这是我的底线
- Dad. - I draw the line.
哦 是吗
Oh, do you, yeah?
告诉她
Tell her!
Linda Watt隔着栅栏盯着我看
Linda Watt looking right at me over the fence.
Linda Watt 有多远滚多远
Linda Watt can suck my balls!
Linda Watt可能正想着
Linda Watt's probably wondering
你下次什么时候吐在她的吊篮里
when's the next time you're going to vomit in her hanging baskets!
- 爸 回来 求你了 - 对 回来吧
- Dad, come back, please. - Yeah, come back.
你袜子忘拿了
You've forgotten your sock!
想想如果你妈看到你和一群默克混在一起
Imagine your mother seeing you with a bunch of morks...
她会怎么想
how she'd feel.
她会感到羞耻
She'd be so ashamed of you.
操♥你♥全♥家♥
Fuck the lot of you!
你想要什么
What do you want?
听说你拦下了Fabien的一个手下
I heard you stopped one of Fabien's men.
我有点吃惊
It kind of surprised me.
没错 我拦下了 不好意思搞砸你的计划了
Yeah, I did, yeah. Sorry I messed up your plans.
招惹一个狠毒疯狂的毒枭 后果很严重
Going up against a vicious maniac drug lord, that is kind of big.
不见得
Not really.
你想想看
Not when you think about it.
他不会在人类区域杀掉一个海关官员
He's not going to kill a customs officer on the human side.
太惹眼了
Way too high profile.
况且 如果他要杀我早就动手了
Besides, if he was going to kill me, he'd have done it by now,
所以我觉得他只是满嘴屁话
so I reckon he's full of shit.
过来见我
Come and see me.
啊
Huh?
记得我跟你说过 我想知道里面是什么
Remember I said to you I want to see what's inside?
我似乎开始知道了
It feels like I'm starting to see it.
既然现在你翅膀硬了
Now that you're becoming your own man,
我认为现在时机正好
I think now is a good time.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
- 这不表示我信任你或者啥的 - 好
- This doesn't mean I trust you or anything. - Yeah.
好 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你说过你想吐
You said you want to be sick on the floor.
没错 我这么说是因为你利用别人
Right, I said that because you use people.
不是随便什么人都利用 主要是你
Not everyone. Mainly you.
但你跟他们上♥床♥让他们帮你办事
But you have sex with them to make them do things for you.
你已经帮我办完事了可我们还没上过床
And you've done things for me and we haven't had sex.
你是因为这个生气吗
Is that why you're sulky?
才怪
Yeah, right.
听着 我需要一些东西 需要做一些事情
Look, there are things that I need, yeah? There's things that I need to do
我试过礼貌地向男人寻求帮助
and I've tried asking for help nicely men for help --
根本没用
and nothing.
这是很久之前的事情
This is going a long way back,
你不会想知道是多久之前
you don't wanna know how far back.
除非上♥床♥ 否则根本没人理你
Unless there was sex in it, nothing.
你是例外
Except for you.
是的 你是第一个
Yeah, you're the first out of all of them.
你是唯一的 仅仅因为那是对的事就帮我的人
You're the only one that helped me because it was the right thing to do.
但我错了
But it wasn't the right thing.
- Antoine应该进监狱的 - 不 不是的
- Antoine should be in prison. - No, it doesn't work like that,
因为这里没有什么是"好"的 Lewis
because there's no good here, Lewis.
只可能"更好"
There's only better.
Antoine管理特洛伊的时候 那就是"更好"
When Antoine was in charge of Troy, it was better.
听着 我想让他反抗Fabien
Look, I want him to go up against Fabien.
一切都是真的 我
Every bit of that was the truth. I'm...
我想谢谢你的帮助
I'm trying to say thank you for helping.
很抱歉在那网站上看你
I'm sorry for looking at you on that webcam.
那个从来都不是我
That was never me.
听见自己在那儿说话 感觉很奇怪
That feels weird, listening to that voice knowing that was me talking.
但那不是我
That was never me.
现在才是我
This is.
我要换衣服了
I've got to change.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck?!
Lily Lily
Lily! Lily?
你对她的杯子做了什么
What were you doing with her glass?
他正对着你的杯子口♥交♥
He was doing oral sex on your glass.
- 不我没有 我没有 - 这是个陷阱
- No, I wasn't! I wasn't. - It was a trap.
她跟你亲热 假装对你有感觉
She made out like she had the hots for you,
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表