剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
你要干什么
What you doing?
帮你收拾烂摊子 你不就想让我这么做吗
Getting you out of a hole. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
不 我没让你杀他 我想让你给点建议 不要
No, not by you killing him. I wanted advice, but, no!
只能这么干 Lewis
This is the only way, Lewis.
只要他说一句 他们就会查你的DNA
One word from him and they'll run your DNA.
你愿意把生命任由他摆布吗 别动
You're going to hand your life over to him? Stop moving.
我不会答应的
I'm not going to let you.
我不会让你杀了他的
Yeah, well I'm not letting you kill him.
每天都有人被杀 儿子
People get killed every day, son.
这正是我之前说过的
That is exactly what I was talking about --
你还没准备好干这种工作
that you're not ready to take on this job.
这挺好的 别误会
Which is good, don't get me wrong.
我适合 我见惯血雨腥风了
I am. I'm brutalised.
我就是做这个的 几秒钟就好 不要看
It's what I do. It's just a matter of seconds, block it out.
别看就好
Just look away.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
你什么时候才能清醒过来 意识到你毫无选择
When are you going to wake up and realise you don't have choices.
懂吗 这样只会有一个结果
OK, this is only going to end one way.
Truss 快跑
Truss, start running.
快
Go!
蠢蛋 你差点把我害死
Twat! You nearly got me killed.
他救了你的命 你应该谢谢他
He saved your life. You should be thanking him.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 他从没救过我命
Fuck that. He never saved my life.
他只是太怂 不敢看着我死
He just wasn't man enough to watch me die.
这完全不是一回事
It's completely the opposite situation.
- 你在干什么 Truss - 控制局面
- What are you doing, Truss? - Taking control.
怎么 你那个犯罪世家里
Why, you got another member of your crime dynasty family
还有别人想揍我吗
you want to let have a pop at me?
他在跟他女朋友打电♥话♥
Ah, he's phoning his girlfriend.
你知道 就那个"不存在"的女友
You know, who "There's no such thing as".
宝贝 嗯
Babe, yeah.
猜猜是谁 对 听
Guess who it is. Yeah, li...
听着 你肯定猜不到我在哪儿
Yeah, listen. So... Ahem, you'll never guess where I am.
特洛伊
Troy.
是 呃
Right. Erm...
那个 我 我现在遇到点麻烦 是这样的
So, erm... I'm, erm... I'm in a bit of trouble, as it happens.
然后 嗯 我需要你帮忙
And, erm... Well, I need a bit of help.
所以
So...
所以 Truss
So, Truss.
你现在要怎么办呢
What you going to do now?
背景音乐 你好 Fabien 最近怎么样
All right, Fabien. How's things?
好 我能进去一下吗
Hiya. Is it all right if I come in for a sec?
我就是听说了你儿子和我儿子有些争执
It's just I'm hearing things about your boy and my boy had a bit of a set-to.
我就想问问清楚
Just wanted to clarify a couple of things.
没问题 快回去
No problem, yeah. Get back in!
接下来我要做的是 我要把你送回家
What I'm going to do now is, I'm going to drop you back home.
我会进浴室待一会 是吧
I'll be in the bathroom for a bit, yeah?
我要冲个澡 然后慢慢拉一大泡屎
I'm going to have a shower and a nice, big, long shit.
之后我会再出门一趟
Then I'll pop out again
我要去解决一些问题
and I'm going to take care of a couple of things.
我觉得别人说你♥爸♥坏话这事
I don't reckon people saying rude things to you about your dad
将不再是问题
is going to be a problem again,
你觉得呢
what do you think?
Lewis 我们要去哪里
Lewis, where are we going?
希望是回我公♥寓♥
I hope it's my flat,
因为我不想去我感觉我们要去的地方
cos I really don't want to go to where I think we might be going.
我们不会回你公♥寓♥
We're not going to your flat.
操
Shit.
我打赌她都不会开门
I bet she doesn't even open the door.
有人看见边境警♥察♥进了这栋建筑
The border guard was seen entering this building.
任何可能窝藏他的人听着
To anyone who may be hiding him.
他也许答应给你钱
He may have promised you money.
但你不会拿到这笔钱的
You will not be collecting that money.
现在你还有机会改变主意
Now is the chance to change your mind,
不然就等着瞧
or suffer the consequences.
你有十秒钟时间
We'll give you ten seconds.
别
Don't.
求你了
Please.
- 你去哪儿 - 我去找Paulette摊牌
- Where are you going? - I'm having it out with Paulette.
- 别 哪儿也别去 - 我要去 总得有人出头
- No. Don't go anywhere. - No, I am. Someone has to take a stand.
"挨家挨户"
"Going door to door."
在德国 十九世纪三十年代
In Germany, in the 1930s,
有人就是这样挨家挨户搜查的
there were people who went door to door.
那些人 就叫希♥特♥勒♥们
And the name of those people was the Hitlers.
- 叫纳粹 - 叫纳粹
- The Nazis. - The Nazis.
- 是的 - 是叫纳粹吗
- Yeah. - Was it the Nazis?
是的 是叫纳粹
Yes, it was.
好吧 我们进来了
Right, we're coming in.
求你了 Lilyhot 你得把我们藏起来
Please, Lilyhot, you've got to hide us.
- 这可不是什么好主意 - 我知道 但还是得
- This is the wrong decision. - Oh, I know. But still.
外星联盟 开门 我们要搜查住所
Alien League. Open up, we're doing property searches.
呃 什么
Erm, what?
伙计 这是全世界最差的藏身地了
Mate, this is the worst hiding place in the world.
- 走开 - 不 他们以为我在外面找你呢
- Go away. - No, they think I'm outside looking for you.
- 天 - 关门
- Oh, Jesus. - Shut the door.
不开门会你会更惨的 开门
It'll be worse for you if you don't. Open the door.
外星联盟 开门
Alien League. Open up.
- 外星联盟 - 好 马上 来了
- Alien League! - Yes. Hello. Yes?
- 外星联盟 - 来了
- Alien League! - OK.
- 开门 我们在搜查住所 - 我没
- Open up, we're doing property searches. - I don't
你要去哪儿吗
You going somewhere?
外星联盟
So, Alien League.
我一直以为你们是日托所之类的
I thought you guys were more like daycare centres.
你公♥寓♥里面藏♥人♥了吗
Are you hiding anyone in this flat?
没有
No.
如果我在这里找到了人 你是要承担后果的
If I find someone in this flat, there's going to be consequences.
你公♥寓♥里面藏♥人♥了吗
Are you hiding anyone in this flat?
没有 没藏♥人♥
No, I'm not.
有人在那里吗
Is someone in there?
是
Yeah.
我看看
Show me.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
别对我生气 Lewis
Don't be angry with me, Lewis.
我也没办法
There was nothing I could do.
我们真的不想让这事传出去 好吗
We really need this not to get out, OK.
他有女朋友 我有丈夫
He's got a girlfriend. I've got a husband.
我们只是想离开大家 重新开始新生活
Yeah, we just wanted to start a new life away from everyone.
是 所以 呃
Yeah, that's, erm...
所以 准备了行李
That's what... the bag's for.
我第一次见到她 我就知道
Yeah, when I first met her, I knew.
虽然她不完美 我也 我也一无是处
I mean she's not perfect and I'm... I'm bloody useless.
但我们是对方的唯一希望
But we're each other's only hope.
我爱她
And I love her.
好啊
Yeah!
太棒了
Nice!
那家伙他啥都不知道 我知道
That guy, he didn't have a clue. I knew.
来击个掌 一 二 三
Oh, high five. One, two, three...
不是这么个击掌法的
That's not how a high five works.
- 不是吗 - 不是
- Isn't it? - Nope.
击满五下的 不是吗
High five times? No?
她还真信了 你们俩
She fell for it. You two.
命运多舛的恋人 一起私奔
Star crossed lovers, running away together.
袋子到底是干嘛的
What is the bag for?
我要离开特洛伊
I'm leaving Troy.
好嘛
Ok.
好嘛
Ok.
对你来说可能真是件好事
That could be a really positive thing for you.
Lewis
Lewis?
我要和她一起走
I'm going with her.
操 不行
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表