剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
You know, like...
就像游戏百事帮那种 规模小点
Like a Pepsi Max gang, but a smaller version.
只有两个人的组
Like a two-man gang.
我要见你 来特洛伊
I need to see you. Come to Troy.
不
No.
下一个
Next!
不 那是个摄像头吗 那是
No? Is that a camera? Is that...
- 检测Lewis Garvey的DNA - 嘘 拜托 嘘
- Test Lewis Garvey's DNA. - Sh! Please! Sh!
- 检测Lewis Garvey的DN - 拜托了 拜托 嘘 嘘 Lilyhot 拜托
- Test Lewis Garvey's DN... - Please, please! Shush, shush! Lilyhot, please, please!
我们能终止这种关系吗 我不是给你干活的
Can't we just call it quits? I don't work for you.
我会搞的很糟的
I'd be terrible at it.
明早十点来见我
Meet me at ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
不行 可能你贩毒杀人工作时间很灵活
No! Maybe you can do drug dealing and killing people on flexitime
但我是有正经工作的
but I have a job.
我知道你的生父是谁 Lewis
I know who your real father is, Lewis.
请病假吧
Ring in sick.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 老爸回家啦 - 老爸 行吧
- Daddy's home! - Dad, yeah,
你♥爸♥闲庭信步回家 你就"老爸回家啦"
Daddy comes strolling in, it's "Daddy's home."
我整天都陪着你 你反而"老妈超刻薄"
I'm here all day, I get "Mummy's mean".
她刻薄了吗 老妈是个刻薄鬼吧
Has she been mean? Mum a big meany?
是啊
Yeah.
不许让他过度惊吓
Don't you dare get him worked up.
在这儿呢
There he is.
准备好了吗
You ready?
- 五发 好吗 - 好
- Five, OK? - Yeah.
- 嗯 - 好的
- Huh? - Yeah.
好小伙儿
Good lad.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
不许怎么样 哥们
What were we not going to do, mate?
退缩
Flinch.
他妈的退缩
Fucking flinch.
三 不好意思
Three. Sorry.
四 五
Four. Five.
干得好 这不就对了吗
Well done. That's good.
五发里挺过了四发
Four out of five.
很痛
It hurts.
痛得要死 我知道
It hurts like a bastard, I know that.
想哭就哭
It's fine to cry.
痛就是痛 但你不能退缩 你说为什么
Pain's pain. You don't ever flinch. And why's that?
这样他们才不会看见恐惧
So they don't see fear.
他们会利用恐惧打败你 对吗
They'll use fear against you, won't they?
如果我能送你一样礼物
If there was one gift I could give to you,
那就是天不怕地不怕的胆量
it's the gift of not being afraid of no twat.
这就是我对你的祝福
That's my wish for you.
- 我们是什么 - 战士
- What are we? - Warriors.
终生为战士
Warriors for life...
你退缩了
You flinched.
不要退缩
Don't flinch.
大家好呀
Hiya.
啊
Argh!
接Garvey先生的出租车
Taxi for Mr Garvey.
你屎都给我吓出来了
You scared the shit out of me.
这也是服务项目之一
It's all part of the service.
你声音怎么这么奇怪
Why are you talking funny?
我吞了点漂白剂
I swallowed some bleach.
半杯其实还好
Half a glass is fine, you know --
就是会剧烈呕吐一会儿 轻微气管损伤
just a bit of violent vomiting, mild tracheal damage.
能保证我提前下班
It's a guaranteed way to get off work early, I guess.
我就知道 你知道吗
I knew. You know.
什么
What?
那女孩来过之后的第二天 你突然就病了
The day after that girl comes in, you're suddenly off sick?
那应该是某种巧合对吧 别这样
That's supposed to be some sort of coincidence, is it? No, you know.
别这样 你一个人来特洛伊已经够冒险的了
No. Coming into Troy on your own is risky enough,
还要见她 还是别了吧 不好意思
but to meet her? No. Sorry.
- 我不是来这儿见她的 - 你就是 肯定是
- I didn't come here to see her. - You did. You did so.
- 不 我真的不是 我 - 你就是
- No, I really didn't, I... - You did.
很高兴你来了 他怎么在这儿
Glad you came. Why is he here?
我们是个团队 接受现实吧
We're a team. Deal with it.
- 不 我们不是什么团队 - 我们就是
- No, we're not a team, actually. - We are a team.
行了 团队的事能等会儿再说么 这事很重要
Right, shall we talk teams later? This is important.
我真不知道你看上她哪点了
I don't know what you see in her.
我看着她 只能想到
I look at her and all I think about is...
性传播疾病
sexually transmitted disease.
他们说我们是坐囚船来的
They say we came here on a convict ship.
拿出证据来
Prove it.
如果有一丝一毫的证据 请他们拿出来
If there's one scrap of evidence, let them produce it.
- 但他们拿不出来 因为这是谎言 - 等一下
- But they can't, because it's lies. - Wait a minute.
你让我来这儿 我来了
You got me here, right,
那告诉我你怎么知道我父亲的事
so tell me how you'd even know about my father.
我叔叔认识他
My uncle knew him.
传言说他有个人类女朋友
Yeah, there were rumours about him having a human girlfriend.
还有更疯狂的传言 说他们有个孩子
And crazier rumours about a kid.
就是你
You.
看看你周围 你看见了什么
Look around you. What do you see?
有看见任何学校和工厂吗
Do you see any schools, any factories?
没有 这点不得不服 全是他妈的垃圾
No. No, I have to hand it to them, it's fucking rubbish.
呃 不好意思
Er, sorry, excuse me,
这跟他爸有任何关系吗
how has this got anything to do with his dad?
你觉得为什么会这样 Lewis
Why do you think it's like this, Lewis?
我不知道 爸妈教得不好吗
I don't know. Bad parenting?
- 你这人怎么回事 - 怎么了
- What's the matter with you? - What?
这是剥削啊
It's exploitation.
- 啊好吧 又来了 - 看看你自己
- Ah, right, here we go. - Look at you.
他们是你的同类 Lewis
These are your people, Lewis.
不 他们不是 顶多算我半个同类
No, they're not, they're half my people at most.
你还有资格说我 你杀了你的朋友
Anyway, you can talk. You killed your friends.
我不得不把他们的脑浆从头发上洗下来
I had to wash bits of their brains out of my hair.
你♥爸♥在监狱里 人类那边的监狱
Your father is in prison, on the human side.
完全不意外 你以为你不会再更以他为"傲"了
Of course he is. Just when you think you couldn't get any prouder.
他是个伟大的人 好吗
He's a great man, OK.
他是个领袖 组织者
He was a leader and an organiser.
- 所以他们除掉了他 - 他叫什么
- That's why they got rid of him. - What's his name?
Antoine Berry
Antoine Berry.
噢 "据称是外星打手以及臭名昭著的毒枭"
Oh! "Alleged alien hit man and notorious drug lord..."
你以为他们会怎样 公布真♥相♥吗
What do you think they are going to do, put the truth?
Fabien是个真正的黑帮 他进监狱了吗
Fabien's the real gangster. Is he in prison?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
因为他把特洛伊维持成了人类所需要的样子
Because he keeps Troy exactly how the humans want it --
一片操蛋 全民畏惧
fucked up and afraid.
你和我一起 可以改变这一切
You and me, we can change that.
Antoine是唯一能够干倒Fabien的人
Antoine is the only one capable of taking Fabien on.
所以我需要你帮我把他从监狱里救出来
So I need you to help me break him out of prison
然后把他带回特洛伊
and get him back to Troy.
你疯了吗
Are you out of...
我是一个边境管理警卫
I am a border control officer.
这是一个执法职位
That is a law enforcement position.
把一个罪犯从监狱里救出来会引发责难的
Breaking convicted criminals out of prison would be frowned upon.
我正在努力进入Fabien的帮派
I'm working my way into Fabien's gang.
等我进去了 我会确保
And when I'm in, I will make sure
Antoine一直保持领先一招
Antoine always stays one move ahead.
- 不行 不可能的 - 喂 Lily
- No. Not happening. - Oi, Lily!
这是他和你的母亲 我希望你能看看
This is him with your mother. I want you to look at it.
我连开都不会开的
I'm not even going to open that.
喂 Lils 你怎么跟两个基佬在一起
Oi, Lils... Lils, why've you got two faggots with you?
- 等下 - 那是谁
- Right, - Who is that?
Patrice
It's Patrice.
别担心 我只是在利用他 他就是个白♥痴♥
Don't worry, he's just someone I'm using. He's an idiot.
我想知道她在利用他的哪个部分
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表