剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
- 你好 - 你好呀 亲爱的
- Hello. - Hello, darling.
噢 谢谢你了 美人儿
Oh, look. Thank you, beautiful.
希望你会付我去健身的钱
Hope you're going to pay my gym fees,
吃了这些我肯定会长胖的
I'm going to be getting fat on all this.
这很棒 谢谢你
That's lovely, thank you.
- 你好 - 早上好
- Hello. - Morning.
你回来了大家很开心
They're glad you're back.
难道他们不该开心吗
Why would they not be?
我这样魅力四射 相貌堂堂的人
Man of my charisma and good looks.
嘿
Oi!
听着 免得我忘了 Lewis
Listen, before I forget, Lewis,
就Gaspard和伙计们看来
as far as Gaspard and the boys are concerned
你妈妈是外星人 懂吗
your mother is an alien, OK?
我不希望你的特殊背景泄露出去
I don't want your unique back-story getting out,
只有我们知道
it's between us.
我懂 呃
Got it, yeah. Erm
有关于那个女孩的消息吗
Listen, any sign of that girl?
关于这女孩 我怎么给你说的
What have I told you about her?
让我忘了她 我已经忘了 我随口问问
Forget her, I have, I was just asking.
对啊 你究竟有听我说的任何话吗
Exactly, have you listened to anything I've said?
关于我妈妈是外星人这事吗
About the alien mum thing?
你想 如果这个秘密泄露出去
You see, if this was to get out,
人类那边知道这件事的话
if this was to get out on the human side.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
儿子 你不懂 你什么都不懂
Son, you don't know, you don't know at all.
如果外星人和人类他们杂交
If an alien crosses them,
他们会抓起这些人 把他们关在地狱里
they take them and they lock them up in hell.
我知道这是事实 因为他们就是这样对我的
And I know that for a fact, because they done it to me.
他们也不会因为你是一半人类就对你手下留情
They're not going to go easy on you just cos you're half, either.
因为他们做那些操蛋事
Cos all of their shite
出发点都是他们是特别的
is based on them being the special ones,
更好的种族
them being better.
而你是个活生生的例子证明他们并没有更优越
And you are living proof that they're not
他们会为此了结你
and they will kill you for that.
- 懂了吗 - 懂了
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
他们会杀了你
They will kill you.
好了 再见
All right, I'll see you soon.
- 好好照顾你自己 好吗 - 我会的
- Look after yourself, all right. - Yeah.
没问题吧
Ok?
这活的操蛋部分 是吧
Shitty part of the job, eh?
必须得做啊
It's gotta be done.
你想 我本可以让他死 对吧
Look, look, I could have let him die, OK.
我曾想设计你去对付Fabien
I wanted to set you up against Fabien.
那本来可行的 但是我确保你活命了
It still would've worked, yeah, but I made sure that you lived.
我就想对你说这些
That's all I'm saying to you.
是 我该给你做张漂亮的感谢卡
Yeah, I could make you a nice Thank You card.
我通知你了 我通知你了
I called you. I called you.
是 但你通知我的时候
Yeah, you called me
他们已经在折磨他了
when they were already torturing him.
差不多也没什么用了 你觉得呢
Sort of takes the shine off it, don't you think?
不 他是关心我的 好吗 他关心我
No. Look, he cares about me, OK, he cares about me.
如果你杀了我 他会知道的 对吧
If you kill me, he'll find out, yeah?
那时他会说什么呢 会说什么呢
What's he going to say? What's he going to say?
别急
Wait.
现在 你要滚出特洛伊
Now, you are going to get out of Troy.
至于怎么个滚法就留给你自己想了
Going to leave the logistics to you.
如果我看到你 或者只是听说你
If I see you or even hear of you,
你和我就重新回到这里来
me and you are coming back here
我们会跳完这支"舞"
and we are going to finish this dance off,
- 你明白吗 - 嗯嗯
- do you understand me? - Mm-hmm.
乖 现在可以滚了
Good girl. Now jog off.
外有外星人
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
未授权外星人请勿越过此限
违者面临终身监禁
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
外 星 人
第一季 第四集
外星人联盟组织 外星人团结一致
Alien league. Alien solidarity.
下车
Out the car.
再见
Cheers.
嘿
Hey.
臭婊♥子♥
Whore.
喂
Oi.
你刚刚说啥了
What did you say?
你刚才说了什么吧
You said something.
你说什么了
What did you say?
你还好吗 兄弟 需要点帮助吗
You all right, mate, do you need a bit of help?
你没事吗 你是需要些"帮助"了
You all right? You need some help...
有人吗
Hello?
是你吗
Is that you?
进来
Come in.
正在搞一点团队建设活动
Just doing a bit of team building.
最好还是算了 好了
Probably best not, all right.
我知道那只手摸过哪儿
I know where that hand's been.
这是Gaston 那个是 呃
This is Gaston. And that's, uh...
Bernard吧
Bernard?
你认识这儿的金发辣妞
You know the blonde bombshell here.
Antoine搞下了另外一栋房♥子
Antoine's taken another house.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 我就在想你接下来要怎么做
Yeah, I'm just wondering what your move is.
如果我们再拖下去 可能会太晚
If we leave it much longer it might be too late.
你想 给你工作的人已经是弱势的
Look, people working for you are already vulnerable.
别碰这条腿
Watch the leg!
我说过了 我告诉过每一个进来的人
I told you. I said to every one of you coming in,
我受了伤
I'm carrying an injury.
妈的对牛弹琴
Fucking talking to the walls.
大家都指望着你呢
People are counting on you.
我也是
I am.
Fabien
Fabien?
Fabien
Fabien!
你毁了我的群♥交♥
You are ruining my orgy.
Antoine回来了
Antoine's back.
Antoine 他妈的 人♥民♥的选择
Antoine, fuckin'... peoples' choice.
你可以拿下他
You can take him.
嘘 别说了 行吗
Sssh. Stop, would you?
事情搞黄了
Things went tits up.
我能怎么做呢
What am I supposed to do,
把我自己绑在桅杆上吗
tie myself to the mast?
我做了个明智的选择
I made an informed choice
给自己来点限制级的成人享受
to engage in some X-rated adult fun.
那就是我的行动
That's my move.
如果你想的话就加入吧 相当欢迎
Join in if you want. You'd be more than welcome.
外星人区域
喂
Oi!
你在我跑鞋里撒尿了吗
Did you piss in my trainer?
放开 放开我 放开
Get off, get off me, get off...
我要你的鞋 给我你的鞋
I'll have that shoe, give me that shoe.
干嘛呢
Hey!
他在我跑鞋里撒尿了 我也要在他鞋子里撒尿
He pissed in my trainer. I'm going to piss in his shoe.
我没在他跑鞋里撒尿
I didn't piss in his trainer.
他干嘛要尿在你跑鞋里呢
Why would he piss in your trainer?
不知道 因为他是个不赞成我做事方法的狡猾小婊♥子♥
I don't know, cos he's a sneaky little bitch who disapproves of my methods.
揍人可不算什么做事方法 是吧
Thumping people isn't a method, is it?
- 把你的鞋给我 - 放开
- Give me that shoe. - Get off.
嘿 你们是三岁小孩儿吗
Hey. Hey! Hey! You three-year-olds.
我真的需要就此展开全面调查吗
Am I really going to have to open a full investigation on this?
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表