剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
- 'Cos your dad's Antoine Berry... - Yeah.
- 你妈妈是人类 - 已经过世了
- your mum's human. - Was a human.
你当边境警卫的这么长时间里
All this time you've been a border guard
你一直就是混血 混合种之类的
you've been a half breed... mixed something.
半人 半外星人
Half human, half alien.
怎么了
What?
没有机智评论了吗
No smart remarks?
你想让我把这个放到网上吗 Antoine
Do you want this posted online, Antoine?
那就让你的人都退下
Then have your men stand down.
每一个
Every single one of them.
告诉他们你完蛋了
Tell them you're done.
操人类是什么感觉
How was it, fucking a human?
我听说人类女的会散发一种气味
I heard the women give off a smell.
你比我勇敢 我可受不了
You're a braver man than me. I couldn't stomach that.
你过来
Come on, you.
对了
Oh, yeah...
我的人那件事
that thing with my boy...
为你赢得了些许时间收拾好自己的烂摊子
.. buys you a couple of hours to get your things in order.
在那之后
After that...
我找你算总账
I'm coming for you.
如果之前的经验可靠
If previous experience is anything to go by,
他们突破还需要好几天
it'll be a few days more before they get this out of their systems.
所以 意思是 坐好了
So, message is, sit tight...
我只想说 这项围堵政策 我反对
I just want to say, this policy on containment, I'm against it.
是 那儿有罪犯 肯定的
Yeah, there's criminals over there for sure,
但也有普通的人们
but there's normal people too.
孩子们还有Dominic Dominic做过什么坏事呢
Little kids and... Dominic. What's Dominic ever done to anyone?
Dominic是个清洁工
Dominic's the cleaner.
我的意思是我支持干预特洛伊
I'm saying I'm for intervention into Troy.
我觉得我们应该这么做
I think we should do it.
"人们"之后我就没听了
Lost me at, "People."
检查站已关闭 等待另行通知
The checkpoint is closed until further notice.
请勿靠近
Do not approach.
Garvey
Garvey!
Garvey 回来
Garvey, get back!
Garvey
Garvey!
你怎么知道我要来
How did you know I'd come?
因为是你啊
It's you.
你在这等了多久了 Dominic
How long have you been waiting there, Dominic?
从他们关门的时候起
Just since they closed the gates.
- 别喝那个 - 啊
- Don't drink that. - Huh?
别喝这车里的任何东西
Don't drink anything in here.
哦天
Oh, God.
我要去找Antoine
I need to get to Antoine's.
带我去 我不能留他孤身一人
Take me there now, I'm not leaving him on his own.
你要怎么做 Lewis
What are you going to do, Lewis?
他妈的守卫他之类的
Fuckin' guard him and that.
算了吧 我见过你做守卫的本事 烂极了
No. I've seen you guard. You're a terrible guard.
人们从冰箱里偷走你的午餐
People steal your lunch from the fridge.
不论如何 我们不能
Anyway, we can't.
没人知道他在哪
No-one knows where he is.
他停止了抗争 让大家都回家
He just stopped fighting and told everyone to go home.
- 所以他们照做了 他们没有选择 - 该死
- So they did, they didn't have a choice. - Shit.
一般情况下我不会建议这么做
This is not something I would usually suggest.
她很有办法 我想
She is good at plans, I suppose.
你怎么来的特洛伊
How did you get into Troy?
我从检查站走过来的 没想到吧
I walked through the checkpoint. Didn't think of that, did you?
是 我没想到你会那么蠢
I didn't think you'd be that stupid, no.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Well, tough.
- 你不能和他说话 - 我需要你的帮助
- You can't talk to him. - I need your help.
- 他要去保护Antoine - 你帮不帮
- He needs to protect Antoine. - Are you going to help or not?
Fabien拿到了个手♥机♥
So Fabien got hold of a phone
里面有段视频 是你告诉死去的同事你是半外星人
with a recording of you telling your dead colleague you're half alien on it.
他放给Antoine看了 告诉他如果他不退出
He played it to Antoine and told him if he didn't stand down
他就会公开这段视频
he'd make it public.
你为什么让Truss拍下你说你是半外星人
Why would you let Truss record you saying you're half alien?
我不知道他在拍
I didn't know he was recording me!
这就是Antoine退出的原因
And that is why Antoine quit.
为了你
For you.
他会继续等
He's going to wait
直到支持Antoine的人全部离开
until the very last bit of Antoine's support slips away
然后他就会杀了他
and then he's going to kill him.
人们将彻底不再有值得去忠于的人
And seeing as there ain't nothing left for people to be loyal to,
也就是数小时之后
that's going to be in a matter of hours.
我们需要拿到那部手♥机♥
We need to get that phone.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么做
How?
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
手♥机♥在Fabien办公室的保险箱里
The phone's in a safe in Fabien's office.
密♥码♥是这个
That's the combination.
每次Fabien在办公室 他都会在门口安排一个守卫
Whenever Fabien's in the office, he puts a guard on the door.
然后就是你出场的时候
That's where you come in.
我在车里呆了20个小时
I've been stuck in a car for 20 hours.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
啊 她真的够狠
Ah, she's depraved.
这是根赶牛棒
It's a cattle prod.
对准这里 按这里 就能把守卫放倒
Jam it here, press it here. And that'll take the guard down.
不能你上吗
Could you not do that bit?
- 相比赶牛棒我更信任你 - 我会用赶牛棒
- I think I'd trust you more to cattle prod. - I can cattle prod.
我会在Fabien办公室里
I'm going to be inside Fabien's office.
为什么你要在里面
Why do you need to be inside?
Fabien要开派对 会有很多人
Fabien's having a party. It's a lot of people.
我告诉过你这事并不容易
Look, I told you it's not going to be easy.
是 但要当着一屋子的人偷保险箱
Yeah, but to rob a safe in front of a room full of people...
我会在他进来之前把所有人弄出去
I'll clear the room before he gets in.
怎样才能办到呢
How are you going to do that?
只有一件事会让Fabien提前结束派对
There's only one thing that'll make Fabien end a party early.
他会在后面 和我一起
He'll be in the back with me.
不 我不要 我不想你这么做
No. I don't want that. I don't want you to do that.
你知道么 Lewis 这是我的身体
Do you know what, Lewis, it's my body,
轮不到你来决定
it's not your decision to make.
Fabien不能再次掌控特洛伊 我不允许这事发生
Fabien is not having Troy again. I will not allow it.
还有什么疑问吗
Any questions?
什么时候行动
When do we do it?
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
你想拿着票吗
Do you want to hold the tickets?
那我拿着吧
I'll hold the tickets.
又是一次全新的体验
This is another first for me.
闯入一个帮派的基地
Breaking into a gangster's office!
太大声了 Dominic
Too loud, Dominic.
成吉思汗 怎么样
Genghis Khan, yeah?
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
凯撒大帝
Julius Caesar.
他妈的 拿破仑 波拿巴
Fuckin'... Napoleon Bonaparte.
和Fabien
And Fabien.
Fabien
Fabien!
Fabien
Fabien!
我害怕 很害怕
I'm scared. Really scared.
老大刚同意了 哥几个
Just had the nod, boys.
Antoine藏在旧面包房♥里
Antoine is holed up in the old bakery.
过去 手脚利落点
Get over there and get the job done fast.
赶紧回来 在Fabien烂醉之前给他看照片
Get back here in time to show Fabien the pics before he passes out.
走
Go on.
别做了
Don't do it.
Fabien派人去杀我父亲
Fabien sent some people round to kill my dad.
我需要现在赶过去 计划取消
I need to get there now. It's off. It's all off.
不 如果你去 你最多帮他争取到一天时间
No. If you go, you might buy Antoine a day.
更有可能你俩今晚都送命
More likely, the both of you die tonight.
只要Fabien手上还有那部手♥机♥
As long as Fabien's got the phone,
Antoine迟早完蛋
Antoine is done for.
那部手♥机♥打败了Antoine
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表