剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
And I'm not going for the whole mystery benefactor bollocks.
所以你到底是谁
So who are you?
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
什么
What?
Lewis
Lewis?
Lewis 没错
Lewis, that's right --
有一半外星人血统那个
the half-alien one.
Lewis
Lewis.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
一切还好吗
How's it going?
认真的吗
Seriously?
不 我不该说这个 我很抱歉
No. That, that was completely the wrong thing to say. I'm sorry.
- 嘿 你那有点儿 - 起开
- Look, you've got a bit of... - Get off.
你沾了点儿血
You've got a bit of blood...
好吧 你对我很生气
OK, you're angry with me.
我对你什么情绪都没有
I'm not anything with you.
没事 换我也肯定会这样
It's OK, I would be too.
你得明白
You've got to understand,
- 我们没想到她会怀孕 - 我不关心
- we didn't think she could get pregnant. - I'm indifferent.
他们说这不可能
We were told it was impossible.
但她告诉我的那一刻 如果你能看到我的表情
But, you see when she told me you should have seen the look on my face.
我一直在笑
I couldn't stop smiling.
- Lewis - 我不想知道这些
- Lewis! - I don't want to know this.
我一直不停地咧着嘴笑
This big, permanent grin all over my face.
就跟得了破伤风一样
It was like tetanus or something.
关灯还是开灯
Off or on?
我发誓 我们当时就快成功了
I swear to you. We were going to make a go of it.
一切都准备好了
We had everything sorted.
我们当时还年轻 人们不相信我们会成功
We were young, people didn't think it would work,
但是我们告诉他们"我们一定会成功的"
but we told them, "We are going to make this work."
- Lewis - 天杀的 爸 什么事儿
- Lewis! - For Christ's sake, Dad, what?!
你说开灯还是关灯
Did you say on or off?
关灯
I said off.
我没听见
I couldn't hear you.
我们就要成功了 我发誓
We were going to make it work, I swear to you.
我们准备离开
We were ready to go.
然后忽然之间 墙建起来了
Then all at once, the wall comes up...
他们把我关进了监狱
.. and they put me away in prison.
我保证 Lewis 我从没想要离开你
I promise you, Lewis, I never meant to leave you.
我不喜欢你的故事 也不想成为故事的一部分
I don't like your story and I don't want to be in it.
我明白
I know.
- 我不喜欢默克们 - 没事
- I don't like Morks. - It's OK.
一切都会没事的
It'll be OK.
别碰我 操♥你♥妈♥的默克
Don't you touch me. Fucking Mork.
你会记住今晚的
You'll remember tonight.
第一次看到你♥爸♥行动
First time you see your dad swing into action.
- 我跟你怎么说的 人类是什么 - 狗
- What do I say to you, what are people? - Dogs.
他们是野狗
They're wild dogs --
你显露出第一丝软弱 就会招来攻击
first sign of weakness, you're inviting attack.
所以不能退缩 出笼就要露齿嘶吼
That's why the no flinching, yeah? You come out teeth bared.
看好学着点儿
Watch and learn.
我参加这个比赛16年了
I'm in this game 16 years,
你以为我会被这个吓跑吗
you think I'm going to shy away from this?
不要煽动人群 这是规矩
Let's not get people stirred up. This is routine.
这个家伙一点儿也吓不着我
This bloke scares me not one iota.
有情况需要解决 我们就去解决
Situation needs dealing with, we deal with it.
关了
Turn it off!
一万英镑
10,000 pounds!
谁想要
Who wants it?
为我们杀了Antoine
Kill Antoine Berry for us.
无所谓你们在这儿杀了他 还是在人类那边
Doesn't matter to me if you get him in here, on the human side,
在隧♥道♥里 全都出动 找到他 拿下他
in the tunnel... get out there, find him, have him.
办到的人把钱带回家
Whoever does it takes this home.
"警♥察♥和海关人员今晨处于高度警戒"
"Police and custom officers are on high alert this morning"
"由于外星人犯罪首脑Antoine Berry依然在逃"
"as Alien crime boss Antoine Berry remains at large..."
嘿
Hey.
什么事
What?
嗨
Hi?
你得来把他接走
You need to come and get him.
不行 我必须待在这儿
I can't, I have to be here.
他不能一直藏我衣柜里吧
There's a limit to how long he can live in my wardrobe.
听着 只有一个人能把他活着带进特洛伊
Look, there's only one person that can get him into Troy alive.
你处在完美的位置
You're in the perfect spot.
不可能
No.
不行 那是我工作的地方
No! That is my place of work.
听着 你比自己认为的更擅长这个
Look, you're better at this than you think.
你只需要保持镇定 以及分散别人注意力
You just need... nerves of steel. And a distraction.
本来只要把他从监狱弄出来
It was supposed to be get him out,
带进隧♥道♥ 就完事了
get him to the tunnel, that was it.
你一直在得寸进尺
You just keep on chipping away.
也许我就是想一探究竟呢
Maybe I want to see what's insides.
怎么转移注意
What sort of distraction?
我再打给你吧
I'll call you back.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
好家伙
Good man.
"所有外星人务必于宵禁前返回指定外星人区"
"All Aliens must return to the designated Alien Zone by curfew."
通缉令
您见过这个人吗
ANTOINE BERRY
保持镇定 好吗
Stay calm, right.
非常重要的是
It's really important that
不要去想 "简直是疯了"
you don't start thinking, "This is insane."
"为什么我要相信一个一直在骗我的人"
"Why am I trusting someone who has consistently lied to me?"
"我几乎绝对是在走进陷阱"
"I am almost definitely walking into a trap."
如果你开始这样想
If you start thinking like that,
脸上就会显出来 别人就会注意到
it's going to show on your face, people are going to notice.
就这个表情 别再那样了
Like that! Stop doing that!
成吗 祝你好运
OK? Good Luck.
Lily泪流不止啊 哥们
Lily was tearful, man.
她承认她犯了一个错误
She admitted to me she'd made a mistake.
很多情侣都是经历过情路坎坷后 才发现
A lot of couples go through a bump in the road before realising...
是吗 那为什么你和我在这儿 而不是她你和她
Yeah? So why is it you and me here, then, and not you and her?
我跟你说过了 有些人就是干不来这个
I said to you, some people, they're just not up to it.
她太胆小了
She's quite timid.
- 长官 - Garvey
- Chief. - Garvey?
银色高尔夫 两名男性 二十多岁 在特洛伊那边排队
Silver Golf, two males, mid-20s, queuing Troy side.
您觉得奇怪吗 还有两个小时就宵禁了
Does it seem odd to you? Two hours until curfew.
他们不可能是去轮班
They can't be heading to a shift.
- 哥们 我他妈就直说吧 - 好
- Look, man, can I just fucking say this, right? - Yeah.
你舍弃之前的态度吧
What if you've antiquated attitudes
就是那些态度 让她能占我们的便宜
and those attitudes are allowing her to take advantage of us and
还把我们扯进毫无必要的愚蠢状况中
sort of get us into stupid situations we don't really need to be.
从车里出来
Get out of the car!
能过来的都过来 从车里出来
All available bodies, here now. Get out of the car!
出来 出来
Get out, get out!
下车 下车
Get down, get down!
- 我们换换 - 好的
- Let's swap. - Yeah.
趴下
Get down!
啊
Agh!
下一个
Next.
- 对不起 都是他 - 我们什么也没干
- Oh, I'm sorry, it was him! - We haven't done anything!
- 他说他会打死我的 对不起 - 哥们 你闭嘴
- He said he would beat me up... I'm sorry. - Mate! You shut up!
能走了吗 长官
All right to head off, Chief?
走吧 今天干得不错 直觉很好
Go. Good job today. Good instincts.
谢谢您
Thank you.
还有 Truss 呃 我们谈过Garvey的事
And, Truss... the, er... Garvey thing we talked about?
忘了吧
Forget it.
在吗
Hello?
背景音乐
干得不错
That was beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
计划 执行
The planning, the execution.
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表