剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Why did you kiss me, you sick fuck?
你
You...!
听着 我们不会拿你任何东西 好吗
Look, we won't take any of your things, all right?
我们会把一切保持原状 如你所愿
We'll leave everything just as you would've wanted.
好了跟我来 马上 我们简单谈谈 Dominic
Right, come with me, now! We're having a quick word, Dominic.
走吧
Let's go.
快点
Hurry up.
再次谢谢你过来
Thanks again for coming.
从头跟我讲 发生了什么事
Tell me from the start what happened.
什么事都没发生 好吗
Nothing's going on, all right?
好吧 一开始我受宠若惊
OK, look, at first I was flattered
然后异常兴奋 所以我就跟着感觉走了
and then excited so I went with it.
但逐渐 一种诡异的孤独感向我侵袭而来
But as it went on, there was this kind of creeping loneliness to it.
再加上他的吻技很差
Plus, he's a terrible kisser, you know?
- 好吧 - 很诡异
- OK. - Very scoopy.
我不关心他吻技如何
I don't care about how he kisses.
你怎么就成个杀手了
Why are you a hit man?
因为我破坏了原来杀他的那次行动
Because I sabotaged the original hit.
所以我得接盘 显然是道上的规矩 你知道吗
So now I have to do it. That's the rule, apparently. Did you know that?
- 所以你打算杀了他吗 - 我别无选择啊
- So you're going to kill him? - Not out of choice!
他们说得很清楚 如果我不杀他 他们就会杀我
They specifically said that if I didn't do it then they're going to kill me,
我太怕死了 Lewis 你知道 虚无之地
and I have a massive fear of death, Lewis. You know, the void?
来不及 太晚了
It can't come too late for me.
救命 有没有人他妈的来救救我啊
Help! Somebody fucking help me!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no, no.
你这是自讨苦吃 Sean
That's not helping anyone, Sean.
好吧 Fabien雇人来杀他
Right, so, Fabien has put a contract out on him.
所以他死定了 我们都知道这是迟早的事
So him being dead is a given. We know that coming in.
现在唯一要紧的是谁来动手
All that matters now is who does it.
既然你来了 我终于觉得我能做到了
Now that you're here, I finally feel like I can do this.
我不是来这儿帮你杀他的
I didn't come here to help you kill him.
那么只需要精神支持就好
Just moral support, then.
我要做的只是拿起枪 杀了他 一切就结束了
All I have to do is just pick up the gun, do it and it's done.
好吗 结束了
OK? It's done.
快点 鼓励一下我 我需要鼓励
Come on! Come on, give me a pep talk, here. I need a pep talk.
Dominic 暴♥力♥给人带来的影响 永远无法消除
Dominic, violence leaves a stain and it never goes away.
这鼓励不咋样
Bad so far.
我不会让你这样对自己 Dominic
I'm not letting you do this to yourself, Dominic.
你是我认识的唯一一个清白的人 这会毁了你的
You're the only clean person I know. This will ruin you.
靠 天啊 差点就成了
Doh! God! I almost had it.
就差那么一点了
I was so close.
好吧 所以...
Okay so...
Fabien杀了我
..Fabien kills me
我死了
and then I'm dead.
也行
It's fine.
- 你干什么 - 没事 我来吧 也不多这一个
- What? - It's OK. I can do this. It doesn't make any difference.
不 不一样 什么叫"也不多这一个"
Yes, it does. What do you mean, it doesn't make any difference?
我已经杀人了 我完成了 正要去自首
I killed someone already. I'm finished. I'm handing myself in.
什么
What?
我本应该现在就去
I'm supposed to be doing it now.
但这样也好 能在走之前做完这最后一件事
But this is good. I can do this one last thing before I go.
你是个超烂的朋友
You're a shit friend.
什么
Eh?
对不起 但确实是
I'm sorry, you are.
你不是一个很好的朋友 你很自私
You're not a very good friend. You're a selfish person.
你怎么想的 Lewis
What did you think, Lewis?
你以为你的生命只跟你有关吗
Did you think your life is a story all about you?
没有你我该怎么办啊 Lewis
Huh? What am I supposed to do without you, Lewis?
我不这样的话他们会杀了你的
It's either this or they kill you!
他已经死了 我已经完蛋了 好吗
He's already dead. I'm already fucked, OK?
不 我已经毁了 Dominic
No! I'm ruined, Dominic.
操 捂住耳朵 捂住耳朵 快
Fuuuuuuu...! Block it out. Block it out, yeah?
操
Shit!
开枪可以不考虑了
So, shooting's out.
给我钱
Money.
我知道发生了什么
I see what's happening.
你记住这都是你造成的
You just remember you did this.
是你愚蠢的决定导致了这一切发生
It was your stupid decision that made this happen.
Holly 如果那个警♥察♥抓了我
Holly, that cop arrests me,
我头一件要招供的 就是让他们检查某个边境警卫
the first thing out my mouth is how they should run tests on a border guard I know,
这样 他们就会发现他是个半默克
how that way they'll find out he's half mork.
行了 我们时间真的很紧
Yeah, we are really pressed for time,
你动作快一点
so you're going to have to work this out really quickly.
你难道想要他去特洛伊救你
How do you think he got into Troy to rescue you?
- 好了 - 是吗
- Done. - Yeah?
你不能使用信♥用♥卡♥
You can't use any credit cards
不能联♥系♥任何家人或朋友
and you can't contact any friends or family,
脸书 邮件 都不行
Facebook, e-mails, none of that.
如果你看见一群新闻记者在外面报道
And if you see a news crew operating outside,
别站在记者后面对着摄像机挥手
don't stand behind the reporter and wave at the camera.
是 而且你可能必须要离开贩毒业了
Yeah, and you probably have to get out of the drugs business.
再说一遍 我给你准备了个包
Retrain. I've packed you a bag.
你现在本应该躺在河底 Sean
You're supposed to be at the bottom of a river, Sean.
你没必要带太多东西
You wouldn't have taken much with you.
这是一个全新的开始
This is a whole fresh start.
我才刚搬进来
I just moved in.
是 我知道 这真的给你带来不便
Yeah, I know this is a major inconvenience
但Lewis正在自我救赎
but Lewis has redeemed himself.
- 他觉得那个家伙的死他有责任 - 不
- He felt very responsible for the death of a guy. - No.
我们不能说这个
We can't talk about that,
但你今天本来要死的
but you were supposed to die today
然而你现在没死 全因为他
and now you don't because of him.
Lilyhot
Lilyhot.
不 她在我旁边
No, I'm sat right next to her.
Holly
Holly?
她刚刚告诉我你是个半默克
She's just told me you're half mork.
这肯定不是真的啊 她完全疯掉了
Of course it's not true. She's completely insane.
她说的任何话都是假的
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.
我不是半外星人
I am not half alien.
他是个大骗子
He's a shit liar.
所以现在 你必须要做出决定了
So, now you have to make a decision.
你还好吗 迷路了吗
You OK? You lost?
来 让我来帮你
Look, let me help you.
哦 原来是这样
OK, it's going to be like that.
小兄弟
Mate
听着孩子 冷静下来
Listen lad, just calm down.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
这小子他妈的从哪儿冒出来的
Where the fuck did he come from?
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
他是Fabien的孩子
That's Fabien's kid.
我们中大奖了
We have won the lottery here.
你还好吗
You all right?
啊 他尿裤子了
Ahh, he's pissed himself!
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
如果你从来没尿过裤子
If you've never pissed yourself,
就意味着你从来不曾挑战危险
then it means you haven't tried to pull any scary moves, eh?
我像你这么大的时候 每周至少尿两次裤子
See when I was your age, I pissed myself at least twice a week.
嘿
Hey.
告诉我
Tell me.
你是自己一个人来的吗
Did you do this on your own?
好样的 小子 还挺有种
Give you that, boy, you've got some balls on you.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do with him?
- 我们要把他送回家 - 什么
- We're going to take him home. - What?
我们捏着Fabien的命门呢 不能把他送回去
We've got Fabien by the bollocks here. You don't take him home.
Gaspard 劳你下去跑一趟
Gaspard, why don't you go down to lost property... ..
给尿尿男孩买♥♥条干净的裤子 快去
And get that wee lad a nice dry pair of trousers. Go on.
这样做很不明智
That's the wrong move.
原来的Antoine会干掉他 眼都不眨一下
The old Antoine wouldn't have thought twice about taking him down.
去开车 送他回家
Start the car. Take him home.
马上 快去
Now, away you go.
好
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表