剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
- Thank you... have you? - No.
你要走吗
Are you gonna leave?
有你在那我有点尴尬
I'm not very comfortable with you there.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
你觉得Truss那家伙怎么样
What do you think of that guy Truss?
- 天啊 - 我知道
- Jesus Christ. - I know.
老天啊 他真是
Oh, my God, he's such...
不 我们不是朋友
No, we're not friends.
- 目前还不是 - 不 听着 你是个默克
- Yet. - No, listen, no. You're a Mork,
你似乎一直不理解这个根本性的事实
that's a fundamental fact you're not seeming to be grasping.
你就像只丧家犬 别人说"滚"还赖着不走
You're like a lost dog that won't take "Piss off" for an answer.
所以 最后警告你一次
So, final warning,
保持距离 搞清楚你自己的位置
keep your distance, know your place
他妈的离我远点
and stay the fuck away from me.
妈的
Shit!
- 你能来一下宠物店吗 - 怎么了
- Will you come round the pet shop? - What for?
我有话要对你说 当面说
I need to talk to you. Face-to-face.
你要说什么
What do you need to talk about?
不能在电♥话♥里说 你过来
Summat I can't talk to you about on the phone. Come round.
抱歉
Ivan被打劫了
Ivan got mugged.
好吧 警♥察♥怎么说
All right. What did the police say?
你告诉警♥察♥了吗
Did you tell the police, Ivan?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
听着 Lewis 你不要反应过激
Look, Lewis, I don't want you to over-react.
不要反应过激
Do NOT over-react.
Ivan和我一直在卖♥♥毛发作为副业
Ivan and me... have been selling some fur on the side.
考虑到我的工作性质 这种事别讲给我听
Right, there's things I can't be hearing because of the nature of my job.
现在问题是
Well, the thing is...
抢劫犯抢走了三千英镑
...the muggers got away with three grand
那钱是我们欠默克的
that we kind of owe the Morks for
- 是毛发的货款 - 一点都不意外
- the fur that they supplied. - Course you do! Yeah.
- 你能帮我们恐吓一下他们吗 - 什么
- Will you put the frighteners on them for us? - What?
- 他们在来的路上了 - 什么时候
- They're on their way round! - When?
- 现在 - 现在
- Now! - Now?!
我们都计划好了
It's all planned out.
- 听到暗号♥你就进来 - 牛奶
- You just come in when you hear the code word. - Milk.
- 他们会看到制♥服♥ - 这怎么操作啊
- They'll see the uniform and... - How's that going to work?
我会将话题导向牛奶
I'll steer the conversation round to milk.
不Ivan 不管你怎么引导话题
No, Ivan, it doesn't matter where you steer the conversation!
都不可能自然的
It's not going to look real.
- 不 我会问他们想不想喝牛奶 - 这不重要
- No, but I'll ask them if they want milk! - It doesn't matter,
边境管理人员不会单枪匹马去搜捕
Border Control wouldn't do a raid with one bloke!
我告诉过你他会这么说
I told you he'd be like this!
听着 这计划只有三个步骤 他们看到你
Look it's a three-point plan. They see you,
他们回特洛伊 我们和他们永不相见
they leg it back to Troy, we never see them again.
拜托 Lewis 我需要你的帮助
Oh, come on, Lewis! I need your help.
- 家人不就该互相帮助吗 - 好吧
- It's what families are for. - OK.
- 你答应了 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
哈哈 太棒了
Ha-ha! Yes, Lewis!
你又回到我的白名单里了 好了 来吧
You are right back in my good books. Right, come on.
给你
Here.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
Holly 这是把枪
Holly! This is a gun!
你好啊 Christophe
Hiya, Christophe.
你还好吗 Jerome
All right, Jerome?
嗨 去后面吧
Hiya! J-just go to the back.
来的路上还顺利吗
Did you get over all right?
你好
Hello.
感谢你们花时间过来
I really appreciate you taking the time.
可爱的兔兔
Aww, cute rabbit!
- 你叫什么 - 喂
- What's your name? - Oi!
算了 随便问问
Na... No, just asking.
你少操心她叫什么
Don't worry about her what her name is.
在后面给我站好了 你什么毛病
Oi, stand over here at the back, what's wrong with you?
你需要操心的是 我的3000磅去哪儿了
What you need to be worry about, where's my 3,000 pounds?
我可以打折卖♥♥给你 如果你想要
I can give you a good price on that,if you want!
我们不是来这买♥♥兔子的
We're not here for rabbits!
我会把笼子打扫干净
I'd clean the cage.
听着 我们会买♥♥兔子的
Listen, we are NOT getting a rabbit!
没错 但我会打扫干净
Yeah, but I'd clean the...
- 我们不会买♥♥兔子 听懂没 - 好吧
- We're not getting a rabbit, all right?! - All right.
我的钱在哪
Where's my money?
说来好笑 Christophe
Funny story, Christophe...
我 的 钱 在 哪
Where. Is. My. Money?!
牛奶
Milk!
我们能保持友善平和吗 Christophe
Are we going to keep this nice and affable, yeah, Christophe?
- 牛奶 牛奶 牛奶 牛奶 - 牛奶
- Milk! Milk! Milk! Milk! - Milk?
就是现在
Right then...
趴下 突击搜捕 海关
Everyone down on the ground, this is a raid! Customs and Excise!
你们因涉嫌运输管制物品被拘捕
You're under arrest on suspicion of trafficking a controlled substance.
没想到你们他妈竟然给我设局
I can't believe you fuckers set us up!
这不是真的突击搜捕
It's not a real raid.
当然是真的 真的
Yes, it is! It is.
什么时候边境管理人员一个人突击搜捕过
Since when did Border Control do raids with one guy?
给我
Give me that!
你 竟敢 拿枪指着
Don't... you dare... point that gun...
他竟然开了保险
Guy had the safety off!
嘿听着 会有人听到枪声
Hey, look, someone would have heard the shot.
警♥察♥就要来了
Police are going to be on their way.
- 我们该怎么做 - 带上她
- What shall we do? - Take her.
你说什么 怎么回事
You what? What's that?
你就这样让他们带走我吗
Are you just going to let them take me, are you?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个懦夫 Ivan
Fucking coward, Ivan!
我会回来买♥♥兔子的
I'm coming back for the rabbit.
- 出去 - 脑残
- Get out! - Twat!
听着 想让她活着
Listen, you want to see her alive again...
- 把我的钱带给我 - 好
- ...bring me my money. - All right.
- 明白没 - 是 明白了
- Do you understand? - Yeah, I do. Yeah.
很好 走
Good. Come on.
安静
Silence!
事情越来越严重了
This has gone way too hardcore now.
我们得做点什么 他们带走了Holly
We've got to do something, they're taken Holly!
没了Holly我怎么办
What am I going to do without my Holly,
他们会杀人的 他们简直就是干这行的
Those people kill people, they do, it's like their calling card!
知道知道知道了 我会想办法的
I know, I know, I know, I know! I'll think of something.
好了 你可以停了
OK, you can stop that.
停下 马上
Stop all that right now.
首先 你并非来自蒙彼利埃
First of all, you are not from Montpellier.
不论我们之间发生过什么 我要收回
Anything that may have passed between us I take back.
都不作数
It doesn't count.
我不知道你是不是被胁迫的
Now, I don't know what kind of pressures you were under
或者你是怎么被卷入这件事的
or how you got into this,
但是你可能惹上大♥麻♥烦了
but you are potentially in a lot of trouble.
好消息是 你有一个方法脱身
The good news is, there is a way out of this for you.
我准备忽略你的错误 如果
I am prepared to see past your mistakes if,
如果 我姐姐毫发无伤回到我身边
if I get my sister back unharmed.
妈的 把这音乐关了
Shit. Turn the music off.
这就是你在找的 对吗
Is this what you're looking for, yeah?
把这音乐关了
Turn the music off!
现在 你准备好看她流血致死了吗
Now, are you ready to watch this one bleed to death?
Christophe 没有必要
Christophe, there is no need to...
不 不要 求你了 不要 不要 不要
No, don't, please, don't, don't, don't!
钱在你的房♥子里
The money's in your house.
这他妈的是怎么回事
What the fuck?
我就是那个劫匪 好吗 是我
I'm the mugger, OK? Me.
- 是我 - 你是劫匪
- Me. - You're the mugger?!
- 那是个好计划 - 你抢了自己的男朋友
- It was a good plan! - You mugged your own boyfriend!
等这事过了 你和Ivan应该考虑做些感情咨♥询♥
You and Ivan might want to consider some relationship counselling after all this.
闭嘴 你就去浴室
Shut up, will you?! Just go to the bathroom.
在水池下面
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表