剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
他们想把对方赶尽杀绝 我可没意见
They want to wipe each other out, no complaints here.
但得控制一下局面
The thing is to contain it.
现在不是逃跑的时候 抓住你们的机会
This is not the time to run, this is time for an opportunity!
Lewis Lewis Lewis 是我
Lewis! Lewis! Lewis, it's me!
- 停下 推 - Lewis 是我
- Stop! Push it! - Lewis, it's me.
你跟他们说一下 该放我过去的
Can you tell them I'm supposed to be let through, please?
这是我们的战争 Lewis
It's all our war, Lewis!
我爸爸呢 他没事吧
How's my dad? Is he OK?
- Lewis - 他没事吧
- Lewis! - Is he OK?
我知道 虽然看上去没可能
I know it doesn't look like it,
但这是我们从黑帮手里夺回特洛伊的绝佳时机
but this is the opportunity to get Troy back off the gangsters!
如果我们摆脱黑帮 重新组织起来
If we free ourselves from the gangsters and organise ourselves
这些人类死都不知道自己是怎么死的
the humans won't know what has hit them!
够了 关门
That's it! Close the gate!
Lewis
Lewis!
Lewis 我是重要员工
Lewis, I'm a key worker!
你能跟他们说一声吗
Can you tell them that?
回来
Get back!
回来
Get back!
退后 过去 退后
Back off! Stand back! Back!
外星人 退后 否则你们将被逮捕
Aliens, step back or you will be arrested.
长官 长官 他怎么办
Chief, Chief, what about him?
这边不能有默克 无一例外
No Morks this side. No exceptions.
Lewis
Lewis!
外有外星人
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
未授权外星人请勿越过此限
违者面临终身监禁
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
外 星 人
第一季 第六集
你是谁
Who are you?
什么叫通道关闭了
What do you mean the tunnel's closed?
业务受限 由于特洛伊目前的混乱局面
Restricted service. On account of all the shit in Troy.
我可以加钱 你要多少
I'll pay more then. How much do you want?
你能小声点吗
Can you lower your voice?
你不明白 我现在必须过去
You don't get it, I need to cross now.
你很不礼貌 你吓到妈妈了
You're being impolite, you're upsetting Mum.
没关系的 妈
It's OK, Mum.
我们明天重新开启 早上九点
We reopen tomorrow, 9am.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
我知道
I know that
他当时可喜欢那辆自行车了 每天都骑
He loved that bike, he was on it every day.
- 嘿 看我在Holly房♥间见到了谁 - 你好
- Hey! Look who I found in Holly's room. - Hello.
她走错了房♥间
She got the wrong one.
她本来想溜进你房♥间
She was trying to sneak into your room,
等你下班回家给你个惊喜
give you a surprise when you got home from work.
- 你怎么回事啊 - 傻了呗
- What are you like? - Ditzy.
你给Lily钥匙 也不告诉我一声
You should've told me you'd given Lily a key.
我差点报♥警♥了 是吧亲爱的
Nearly called the police on you, didn't I, love?
你知道吗 他从来没提起过你
Do you know he's not said a word to me about you?
你俩还真是移不开目光啊
Can't keep your eyes off each other, eh?
我自觉离开
Discreet exit for me.
我要做我举世闻名的千层面
I'm going to make one of my world-famous lasagnes.
你一定要留下来吃晚饭
You are staying for dinner.
可以呀 谢谢你Niall
I'd love to. Thanks, Niall.
Antoine怎么样了
How's Antoine?
- 你姐姐的钱在哪里 - 我就知道
- Look, where is your sister's money? - I thought so.
在Fabien看来
As far as Fabien's concerned,
我手头是个能挣钱的 不是个废物
I've got hold of a good earner, not a fuck-up.
我要想动他 得先给他点甜头
If I'm going to move on him, I have to keep him sweet.
你都害她被抓了还不够吗
Not enough you get her arrested.
那是因为她连自己的活儿都干不好
She got arrested cos she's shit at her job.
你还把我的事告诉她了
You told her about me.
她把我逼上绝路 我也没有办法
She backed me into a corner, there was nothing else I could do.
她自愿替你进监狱 这是明智之举
She chose to go to prison instead of you, which is smart,
反正她这样对谁都毫无用处
because she is useless to anyone the way she was.
你不断做出错误决定
So, you keep making bad decisions
就不断得有人牵扯进来替你擦屁♥股♥
and people keep having to step in and fix them.
我得去特洛伊 我要见Antoine
I need to get to Troy. I have to see Antoine.
你得远离特洛伊
You need to stay away from Troy.
不 我不要 他需要我的帮助
No! I'm not, he needs my help.
千层面好了
Lasagne's ready.
Fabien不会随便惹事 对吧
Fabien don't mess around, does he?
你知道这就只是做做样子
You know all this is just a show,
用来掩饰他已经不行了
to hide the fact that he is weak?
实际上没什么人支持他
He ain't got no real support.
你知道我们现在要干什么吗
You know what we need to do now?
我们要狠狠地反击
We need to hit back hard.
教教那帮混♥蛋♥如何做人
Teach that fucker some manners.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
噢 这可不妙
Oh, that is not nice.
我觉得在这儿都闻到味了
I thought I could smell something in here.
这是战争 总会有伤亡
It's a war. I mean, there's going be some casualties.
需要我发个关于狗的备忘消息吗
Do you want me to send out a memo about dogs?
不
No.
你去找Fabien 告诉他我准备好谈判了
I want you to go to Fabien and tell him I'm ready to talk.
特洛伊只会属于一个人
Troy is only gonna ever belong to one person.
你不能妥协 你只能胜利
You don't come to terms. You win.
天呐
Jesus!
别变成个软蛋
Do not go soft on me.
现在可是关键时间
We're at a crucial juncture here.
我们应该考虑如何更进一步
We should be talking about stepping up a gear,
而不是担心你带儿子去上班时 别人怎么想
not worrying about what people are going to think on take-your-son-to-work day!
你说Lewis
About Lewis?
我他妈当然在说Lewis
You're fucking right I'm talking about Lewis.
我们以前会嘲笑你这样的人
We used to laugh at people like you.
我们总说他们 "完全没种"
"All sack, no balls," We used to say.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
他把你给毁了
He's wrecked you.
把话带给Fabien
Just get the message to Fabien.
我们只剩两块了
Turns out we only had the two.
再加上一块面包大概就够了
So, a bit of sliced loaf should bulk it out a bit.
别告诉意大利人 行吗
Don't tell the Italians, will you?
很好吃
It's really good.
互联网 是吧
So, internet, eh?
我之前在跟你♥爸♥说 我们是怎么在网上认识的
I was telling your dad how we met online.
网络真是神奇 能把一切都放在同一水平上
It's mad how the internet puts everything on the one level.
你这么好一个姑娘
I mean, he got a girl like you up here,
被他这么个家伙捡到了
fella like him down there.
你们完全不是一个级别的
It's completely different leagues.
是哪个网站
What site was it?
我从来没这么想
You know, I never really saw it like that.
我从一开始就觉得他很棒
No, I thought he was amazing from the start.
她肯定这么说啦
She's got to say that.
当然了 他是个棒小伙
No, he is. He's a good bloke.
我很幸运
I'm lucky that way.
还因为Holly 他的姐姐 Holly
And with Holly. His sister, Holly.
她现在被拘留
She's in custody.
她是个好姑娘
She's a fantastic girl.
太过于相信她了 真的
Trust her to a fault, really.
结果她和一帮混♥蛋♥默克搅合在一起
She got mixed up with some Mork bastards.
操蛋的
The filthy fu...
我没事的
I'm OK.
Niall 你介意我在这过夜吗
Niall, do you mind if I stay the night?
你想和Lewis一起 不 我完全没意见
You mean with Lewis? No, no, I don't mind at all.
实际上 我觉得这主意真不错
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表