剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Because I'm doing "Foiled by intrepid crime-fighter" up here.
你说过外星人监禁简直生不如死 你说过的
You said Alien Detention was hell, you said that.
没错 对你来说是这样
Yeah, for you maybe.
而我 那里基本就是我的地盘
Me, I had the run of the place.
如果你进去了
If you do this...
我就再也见不到你了
I'm never going to see you again.
我从未想过有生之年能见到你
I never thought I was going to meet you.
但是我见到了 我们父子能够团聚
But I did. I got to meet you.
这已经足够惊喜了
So all this is a bonus.
这种日子是不会长久 你我都清楚
It was never going to last. We both knew that.
不要 停下
No, stop...
我很高兴
I'm happy.
- 你高兴吗 - 求你不要再说了
- Are you happy? - Stop talking like that, will you?
求你了 爸爸
Please, Dad.
一定
Do.
过得开心点
Be happy.
你到底想说什么啊
What are you talking about?
看来我得跟你道别了
I'm going to have to say goodbye now.
不要 什么都别做
No, don't do anything.
- Lewis - 别动 爸爸
- Lewis? - Don't, Dad.
爸爸 不要 不要啊
Dad, don't. Don't.
开心点
Happy, yeah.
不要啊
Fucking hell.
接下来需要你做个汇报
We'll need a debrief later.
现在你先回家 好好整理一下自己
For now, go home, get yourself fixed up.
好的
Yeah.
在针对外星人制定居住实施了卧底行动后
After an extensive undercover operation inside the Designated Alien Zone
Antoine Berry于今日5点25分
Antoine Berry died today at 5.25
被持枪警员击毙
after being fired upon by armed officers.
你们会了解到 鉴于空前的暴♥乱♥
You'll appreciate that given unprecedented levels of disorder
以及暴♥乱♥外延的可能性
and the potential for spill-over,
这次在外星人指定区域的干预行动
this intervention in the DAZ
变得势在必行
became unavoidable.
同时你们也会理解
You will also appreciate
一切行动都必须绝对保密 直至行动结束
why it had to remain confidential until after completion.
早晨会有一场全面的新闻发布会
There'll be a full press conference in the morning.
目前不再做更多回应
No further questions at this time.
那就是你的亲生父亲 对吧
That was your dad, wasn't it?
哦 天啦
Oh... fuck.
没事了
It's all right.
- 所以你♥爸♥爸是Antoine Berry - 没错
- So your dad's Antoine Berry? - Yes.
- 你妈妈是人类 - 已经过世了
- And your mum is human. - Was a human.
所以你当边境警卫的这段时间
All this time you've been a border guard
你一直都是个杂种
you've been a... half-breed.
我处理掉了Fabien的尸体
I got rid of Fabien's body.
我们之间没问题吧
Are you and me going to have a problem, Guy?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
有需要我会叫你的
I'll let you know when I need you.
辛苦了 Garvey 干得漂亮
Impressive work, Garvey. Well done.
好了
Ok.
有问题的是我们
We're what's wrong here.
把他们隔离起来 宣称他们是异类
Keeping them inside that wall, saying that they're different.
都是人类干的 我们才是症结所在
It's us, we're the problem.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
这块场地已经被外星人联盟占用了
This building's being requisitioned by the Alien League
我们代表了特洛伊的人♥民♥
on behalf of the people of Troy.
快来救我
Come and help me.
我需要你 快来救我
I need you. I need you to come and help me.
快来救我啊 Lewis
Come and help me.Lewis
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表