剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
你干嘛要烧烤你的衣服
What you barbecuing your clothes for?
这天气也不适合烧烤啊
It's not even nice weather for it.
后悔了吧 后悔对这些衣服下手了是吧
Feeling remorseful, are you? For crimes against shirts?
你有大把衣服比这件更值得烧
There's loads I would've burnt before that one.
听着 能借我30英镑吗
Listen, have you got 30 quid I could borrow?
我只有这些
I've got that.
5英镑
A fiver?
好吧 难怪你一副愁眉苦脸的衰样
Well, that explains the woebegone bastard vibe you're giving off.
你还是少花点时间琢磨你的烧烤手艺
You know, you need to spend less time perfecting your grilling technique,
多花点时间去搞点钱花
more time grappling with your finances.
日了狗了
Fucking hell.
Garvey 跟我来
Garvey, come with me.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
发现了一具尸体 他们说是Truss
There's been a body found. They're saying it's Truss.
外有外星人
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
警 告
此处房♥屋
二十四小时监控
未授权外星人请勿越过此限
违者面临终身监禁
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
他 们 来 了
宇宙飞船迫降于英国海岸
外 星 人
第一季 第五集
我就知道 狗改不了吃屎
I know. Wanker was dirty all along.
这肯定是毛发交易没谈拢
I mean, tell me that's not a fur deal gone wrong.
我管这一块儿五年了
Five years I work with that.
老大 我们还不能确定 没错 确实看起来很糟
Chief, we don't know for sure, I mean, yeah, it looks bad...
你不必维护他 所有警员都跟他关系很僵
Don't defend him to me. Any bond between officers he's broken.
你知道他要想把嫌疑嫁祸给你吗
Do you know he tried to pass off suspicion onto you?
两星期前他来找我说 "盯着点Garvey"
He came up to me two weeks ago. "Keep an eye on Garvey."
他就是个人♥渣♥
Total scumbag.
直说吧
Say it.
- 容我辩解一下 Fab - 直说吧
- In my defence, Fab... - Say it.
又有一个人类去投奔Antoine了
Another one from the human side went over to Antoine.
这周第三个了
Third one this week.
怎么会这样呢
Why is this happening?
谁给我解释下怎么老发生这种事
Someone explain to me why this keeps happening.
你已经失去垄断地位了
You have lost your monopoly.
过去 你给什么 毒贩们只能卖♥♥什么
Used to be the dealers had to take whatever you gave them
但现在 Antoine给他们的更多
but now, Antoine's offering them more.
而且他们觉得投奔他很安全
And they feel safe going over to him
因为他的生意版图铺很大 而且发展迅速
because he got a big operation up and running fast.
与此同时 你却在群P性♥爱♥马拉松
Around the same time you decided to have a marathon group sex session.
这才是我要的逆耳忠言
This is the kind of plain speaking I have craved.
群P是他的主意 完全是大错特错
That orgy was his idea and it was a horrible mistake.
他用屁♥眼♥对着我的画面 在我脑海里阴魂不散
I'm haunted now by images of his asshole peeping out at me from around corners.
她说的很有道理 得找毒贩们聊聊
She's spot-on about those dealers. They need a talking-to.
至于那个最新的叛徒
As for that latest defector,
我要你去拿他杀鸡儆猴
I want you to make an example of him.
杀了他
By killing him.
没准其他人就能记起跟我们之间的口头协议了
See if that reminds the others of the terms of their verbal contract.
没问题 Fab 我派Henri去
No problem, Fab. I'll send Henri.
"没问题Fab 我派" 老子不管你派谁
"No problem, Fab, I'll send..." I don't care who you send.
我的销货团队正在萎缩
I've got a dwindling sales force.
货架上的货一直滞销
I've got product stacked up on the shelves.
所以我得不花一分一毫地打这场仗 对不对
I'm supposed to fight a war with no war chest, am I?
你能搞定的 是吧
That's no problem too, is it?
我认识一个人类那边的女孩儿能帮上忙
I know a girl on the human side that could help us with that.
很好 就找她
Terrific. Sign her up.
你知道吗
You know what?
她待得越久 我越难想象以前没有她我们怎么过来的
The more she's around, the more I wonder what we ever did without her.
确实 确实 我确实会这么干 Lewis
I do, I do! I do do that, Lewis.
你竟然注意到了这一点
I can't believe you noticed that about me.
你对我真的太关注了
You're noticing so much about me.
啊 你能过来我特别高兴
Ahh! Can I just say, I'm so pleased you came over?
我打电♥话♥邀请你的时候特别紧张
I was quite nervous asking you on the phone.
我知道 很明显 对吧
I know, obviously, right?
也许吧 我还以为你会笑
I don't know. I just thought you'd laugh, I suppose.
但是 这一切 呃 太傻了 是不是
But it all, er, it all seems so silly. Doesn't it?
当 呃
When, er...
当 呃
when, er...
当现在你就在这里
here you are.
那么
So, um...
我们接下来做什么呢
..What'll we do now?
背景音乐
嗨伙计 我来擦窗户的 我叫Henri
Hello, mate. Window cleaner. The name's Henri.
他们没告诉你我要来吗
Did they not tell you I was coming?
没有
No.
HJB服务公♥司♥
HJB Solutions.
没错吧
Yeah?
你的上级是谁
Who's your supervisor?
Abigail 她没提什么人要来擦窗户啊
Abigail. She didn't say anything about a window cleaner.
Abigail的一贯作风了 是吧
That's typical Abigail, though, isn't it?
我只是不想让你还得跟客户解释
I just don't want you to have to explain to the client
为什么他回家看到的窗户是脏的
why he's coming home to dirty windows, you know.
你知道人类都什么德行
You know what humans are like.
这倒是
Yeah, yeah.
行嘞
Sweet.
我也可以擦窗户的
I mean, I can window-clean.
我 呃 我对擦窗户相当精通
I'm, er, I'm fully versed in, in windows.
行 抱歉 抱歉我刚才有点太多疑了
Yeah. Sorry I was, ah...sorry I was a bit paranoid then.
没事的
No, you're all right.
这是我在人类这边的新工作
This is my new job on the human side.
我通常都在检查站干活
I mostly work at the checkpoint.
但是你懂的 我想着
But, um, you know, I thought
何不放开手脚 尝试点新鲜的
why not spread my wings, try something new.
我又不是非得绑在那里 对吧
I mean, I'm not tied to the place, am I ?
所以 没错 我现在就在放开手脚呢
So, er, yeah. This is me, um, spreading my wings.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卧♥槽♥
Fuck it.
你不是洗窗工
You're not a window cleaner.
呃 根据HJB服务公♥司♥规定
Um, er, in terms of HJB Solutions,
- 作为本机构的代表 - 闭嘴
- as a representative of the organisation... - Stop talking!
不行 我不能让你这么做 我不准你这么做
No. I cannot let you do this. I forbid it!
对不起 对不起 这是我的底线
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I draw the line!
你这是干什么啊
What was that for?!
我♥干♥什么 是你刚对人开枪啊
What was...? You've just shot at someone!
你朝人开枪的时候 我可一直在做清洗
I been going around cleaning while you're shooting at people!
我现在都不敢想你的下场 伙计
I would not like to be in your shoes right now, mate.
是Fabien派我来的
I was sent here by Fabien.
啊 所以不是Abigail
Ah, so NOT Abigail.
等等 Fabien
Wait. Fabien?
你刚刚犯下了人生中最大的错 哥们儿
You just made the mistake of your life, my friend.
那是Fabien要做掉的人 他之前手下的毒贩
That was one of Fabien's dealers he wanted taken out.
Fabien想要做掉他 就必须做掉他
Fabien says he wants someone taken out, he expects them to get taken out.
懂吗
Do you understand?
好吧 我下不为例
Well, I won't do it again.
晚了 伙计
It's too late now, mate.
这活儿我♥干♥不成了 你让目标看到我了
I can't do the job now, you let the target see me.
你惹的烂摊子 你自己收拾
This is your mess, you clean it up.
你是要我把枪擦干净吗
You don't mean clean the gun?
我让你去开枪
I mean do the hit!
听我说 我是个清洁工
Look man, I'm a cleaner.
我可以擦家具 我可以除尘
I do surfaces, I do hoovering.
但我不
I don't...
杀人
kill people.
要么杀人 要么回特洛伊
You either do it or you go back to Troy
然后跟Fabien解释为什么不杀人
and explain to Fabien why you didn't.
我做不到
I can't.
必须两个人去 这是规定
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表