剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我接到了你的电♥话♥
I got your call.
律师估计会判两年
Solicitor reckons two years.
操 Hol 那个贱
Shit, Hol. That fucking...
我和她结束了
I'm done with her.
你应该跪下感谢我
You should be down on your knees thanking me.
我之前想过告诉你的
I wanted to tell you before.
一派胡言
Bollocks.
你真想过吗
Is that right?
- 什么时候 - 今天早上
- When? - This morning.
你不在
You weren't there.
我打算去自首的
I was going to hand myself in.
不许去自首
You are not handing anything anywhere.
你哪儿都不许去 你要照顾Ely
You're staying put and you're looking out for Ely.
我昨天在房♥间里放了800英镑 是给他的
There's 800 quid in my room from yesterday. That's for him.
而且
And...
你还要留下照顾父亲
you're going to stay and look after Dad, as well.
- 就这么说定了 好吗 - 好
- That's the deal, OK? - OK.
看着我
Look at me.
看我正在做什么
Look what I'm doing.
牺牲我的自♥由♥ 这样我的半默克弟弟
Sacrificing my freedom so that my half-mork brother
这个可能比我更适合当监护人的弟弟
who, yeah, he might be better than me at being a primary carer,
这个不管他做过什么
despite what he's done,
不管他是谁 我还是很喜欢的弟弟
despite who he is, I still have some feeling for...
能得到自♥由♥
goes free.
我做这个决定 是为了所有人 除了我自己
I'm doing this for everyone except me.
你应该充满敬畏地凝视我
You should be gazing at me in awe.
我正在这么做
I am.
这倒是全新尝试
This is a new one.
拥抱一个默克
Hugging a mork.
嗨
Hiya.
你怎么样
How you doing?
听着 你在哪
Look, where are you?
我一直在找你 Lewis
I've been trying to reach you, Lewis.
你别是从监狱里给我打的电♥话♥吧
This better not be your allocated phone call. Is it?
不 我还在这儿
Nah. I'm still here.
全都安排好了 但最后我做不到
I was all set, but I couldn't do it in the end.
感谢上帝 是什么改变了你的想法
Thank Christ. What changed your mind?
没法说再见
Wasn't able to say goodbye.
人们需要我
People need me.
听着 Lewis 现在不要来特洛伊
Listen, Lewis, keep out of Troy for the moment.
我和Fabien有些事要了结
I'm trying to make things right with Fabien.
老大们决定要干仗
The bosses decide they're going to go up against each other,
我们逃跑躲藏 一如往常
and we run away and hide like we always do,
而与此同时 他们正在摧毁特洛伊
while they ruin Troy.
不是人类欺压我们 就是匪帮欺压我们
When the humans aren't stepping in us, then the gangsters are.
他们都是我们困境的根源
They're all part of the same problem.
这场Antoine和Fabien之间的战争正在消耗我们的人
This war between Antoine and Fabien is killing our people.
你做边境守卫的这段时间
All this time you've been a border guard,
你是一直是混血 混合的 什么来着
you've been a half-breed...mixed something?
半人类半外星人
Half human, half alien.
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表