剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
他是个臭傻♥逼♥
.. he's a fucking idiot.
他是个弱智
He's a twat.
你私自卖♥♥过我的毛发么 Patrice
Have you been dealing my fur on the side, Patrice?
什么 没 没有 从来没有
What? No, never.
我向你发誓 Fab 我永远不会做那种事
I swear to you, Fab, I would never do that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
F for me.
不 不可能
No, no, no way.
我根本就不知道那里有这玩意儿
I never even knew that was there.
这是有人故意放的 要陷害我 Fabien
Someone planted that. It's a set up, Fabien.
你知道<金钱本色>结局怎样吗 Patrice
Do you know what happens at the end of The Colour Of Money, Patrice?
保罗纽曼用台球杆把汤姆克鲁斯的眼珠子捅出来了
Paul Newman pokes Tom Cruise's eye out with a pool cue.
至少我猜应该是这样
At least I think that's what happens.
电影结束前我就睡着了
I fell asleep before the end.
- 该我了吗 - 该我了 你个弱智
- Is it my shot? - No, it's my shot, you cheeky twat.
这个能让你进去
This will get you in.
这是不是意味着有个真正的律师死在某个坑里了
Does this mean there's a real lawyer dead in a ditch somewhere?
- 跟我说实话 - 我不会做那种事
- Tell me the truth. - I wouldn't do that.
所有人都知道尸体应该扔进运河
Everyone knows dead bodies go in the canal.
- 我开玩笑呢 - 哦 这样
- It's a joke. - Oh, I see.
让我看看
Let me see.
恩 不错
Mmm, Nice.
看着像么
Convincing?
是啊 加上这身西装
Yeah. And the suit.
非常不错
It's very nice.
你能行的
You'll be fine.
是啊
Yeah.
看看你那德行
Look at the state of you.
你比上一个家伙还不像律师
You look even less like a lawyer than the last one.
我 我不是律师
I'm, I'm not a lawyer.
我说我是律师 这样才能见你
I just said I was a lawyer so I could get to see you.
那你是谁
Who are you then?
听着 丑逼 我能叫你丑逼么
Listen, Fuckface... Can I call you Fuckface?
你从哪儿来 滚哪儿去
You go back to wherever it is you came from...
- 喂 坐下 - 我警告你
- Oi! Get down! - I'm warning you!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我能说什么呢 暗恋我的人
What can I say? Secret admirer.
那个混♥蛋♥
That fucker.
我现在不对称了
I'm asymmetric.
我知道报复他的方法
I know a way to get him back.
致所有人 我自杀 是因为我是个糟糕的母亲
这是我有生以来做过最刺♥激♥的事
This is by far the most intense thing I've ever done.
- 摸摸我心跳 - 不要
- Feel my heart beat. - No.
你肯定癫痫犯了吧
You must be having seizures
帮你♥爸♥越狱这种事
Breaking your real dad out of prison,
不是每天都有的 是吧
it's not every day, is it?
我们出发前我就该走了
I should've gone before we left.
嘿
Hey...
嗨 还有时间够我上个厕所么请问
Hi, do I have time to go to the toilet, please?
请求马上医疗支援
Request immediate medical response,
犯人正在送往救护车的途中
prisoner en route to ambulance.
为什么我们在外冒险的时候 你可以就这么坐车里
How come you gets to sit in the car while we take all the risks?
因为这就是我参与这件事的条件
Because those are the terms of my involvement.
没错 而且他现在的情绪很不稳定
Yes, plus he's going through a lot of emotional upheaval at the moment,
有不少家庭的事儿要处理
he's got a lot of family stuff to deal with.
咋了 我没有 我就是
What? I'm not, I'm just...
在Fabien听说他越狱之前 Antoine必须进入特洛伊
Antoine needs to be in Troy before fabien hears he's out of prison,
所以事不宜迟
so no hold-ups.
记住 我不想有任何暴♥力♥发生
Remember, I don't want any violence.
我也不想
No, neither do I.
没有子弹
No bullets.
小心点
Be careful.
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
呃 我想明确个事情啊
Er, just so I'm clear on this
我们是要把你♥爸♥爸抢回来 是吧
this is about getting your father back, right?
重点不在她身上 对吧
This isn't about her, is it?
准备好 30秒
Get ready. 30 seconds.
在这里
There it is.
下车
Out!
下车 下车 走 走
Out! Out! Go! Go!
活到极致
Live life to the max.
打开门
Open up!
不然我杀了他 眼都不会眨一下 继续
I will kill him, and I will not blink. Go on.
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
谁敢动 就开枪 明白了么
Anybody moves, shoot them. Got it?
操 操 操
Shit, shit, shit.
你开枪打我
You shot me!
你说的 "谁敢动 就开枪"
You said, "Anybody move, shoot them."
他正好在我的余光范围内
He was right in my peripheral vision.
操 操
Shit, shit.
喔 天啊
Oh, God!
把枪放下
Put it down.
我不再重复 把枪放下
I won't tell you again, put it down.
不
No.
把枪放在地上 双手举高 马上
Put it down on the ground and get your hands in the air now.
你知道我不会这么做的 哥们
You know it ain't going to happen, mate.
听着 我现在赶时间
Look, I'm pressed for time here
你现在还有得选
but you can still decide how this ends.
- 非常抱歉 - 你个傻♥逼♥
- I'm so sorry. - You idiot.
你说过不会有暴♥力♥发生
You said there wouldn't be any violence.
不 我说的是我不想有暴♥力♥发生
No, I said I didn't want any violence.
你本来要对那个警卫开枪的 她本来要开枪的
You were going to shoot that guard. She was going to shoot him.
弹夹根本就不是空的
Those were not unloaded guns.
我觉得这样不好 我觉得这样
I think this is bad, I think this...
别担心 他们会把你治好的
Don't worry, they'll patch you up real good.
- 他们现在可厉害了 - 在这停一下
- They can do amazing things these days. - Stop here a sec.
Lily 你♥他♥妈♥
Lily, what the...
你这是干什么啊
What did you do that for?
开车
Go.
你们这些人 我不玩了
You people! This is it.
我们把他送过边境 然后你们所有人以后与我无关
We get him across the border and then I'm done with all of you.
开快点
Go faster.
爸 我无法跟你说清我现在有多忙乱
Dad, I can't over-emphasise how in the middle of something I am.
- 调头 - 不管是什么事
- Turn around. - Whatever it is,
我们都没时间了 继续开
we don't have time. Keep driving.
调头
Turn around!
她一直没回应
She's not answering!
老天爷啊 你干了什么
Jesus Christ, Holly. What have you done?
我正进入状态
I'm working up to it.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake.
喂 这是我绝望的求助啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Oi, it was a cry for help, you dick.
如果我死了就不会求助了 不是吗
I can't cry for help if I'm dead, can I?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
Fabien会在隧♥道♥里安插人手的
Fabien'll have people on the tunnel.
如果我们带他从那里走 他就必死无疑了
If we take him through that way he's a dead man.
宵禁还有二十分钟开始
Curfew's in 20 minutes.
我跟你说了没时间
I told you there was no time.
没错 可她是我姐姐
Yeah, but she's my sister.
我该拿他怎么办
What am I supposed to do with him?
把他藏起来
Hide him.
"把他藏起来"
"Hide him."
那我就照办吧
I'll do that then.
背景音乐 - The Who
你忙完了吗 要我关灯吗
Have you finished in there, then? Should I turn the light off?
- 好的 麻烦了 - 开还是关
- Yes, please. - On or off?
- 关 - 诶
- Off. - Eh?
那是什么
What's that?
你拿的什么 你拿的什么
What are you reaching for? What are you reaching for?
香肠卷
Sausage rolls.
好吧 我想知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Right, I want to know who the fuck you are.
忽然冒出个人 把我从他妈的阿兹卡班捞出来
Somebody comes out of nowhere, fucking springs me out of Azkaban.
阿兹卡班 <哈利波特>系列从书中关押重犯的监狱
我不会相信那套神秘恩人的屁话
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表