剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
The phone defeats Antoine.
听着 计划仍行得通
Look, the plan still works.
让他带Antoine离开藏身之处
Send him to get Antoine out of the safe house
然后带他去他家
and take him to his place.
好 行 给我赶牛棒
Right. OK. Give me the cattle prod.
我不觉得这是个好主意 我太弱了
I don't think this is a very good idea. I'm a soft target.
你怎么想无关紧要
It doesn't matter what you think,
把他妈的赶牛棒给我 你去找Antoine
just give me the fucking cattle prod now! You go to Antoine's.
我需要你去那里
I need you to go there.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, mate.
仅限我帮兄弟和优质的妞儿进
Mates and quality pussy only.
谁是他妈的老大
Who's the fucking king!
你让我好紧张
You had me worried.
还以为你来不了了
Thought you weren't going to make it.
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss this.
他妈的给她拿杯喝的
Get her a fucking drink.
你想喝什么 要玻璃杯装的
What do you want? Something in a glass.
训练他呢
Training him up.
让他绅士起来
Make a gentleman of him yet.
我不确定是不是想喝
I'm not sure I want one of those.
至少今晚不想
Not tonight.
所有人出去
Everybody out!
喂
Hey!
是我
It's me.
你不认识我 但我不是那些人
You don't know me, but I'm not who you think I am.
Antoine Antoine 我是Dominic
Antoine, Antoine, it's Dominic.
你必须让我进去 好吗
You have to let me in, all right.
有帮人要过来 有帮人要过来杀你
There's people coming, there's people coming to kill you.
Lewis派我来的 我可以带你去个他们不知道的地方
Lewis sent me. I can take you somewhere they don't know about.
快来
Come on.
进来
Get in.
我从没杀过人
I've never killed anyone before.
好像也没他们说的那么糟
It's not actually as bad as they...
多少个
How many?
我们现在去哪儿
Where are we going?
嘿
Hey up.
人真多啊
Busy night.
对啊
Yeah.
哦 不 我不是
Oh, no, no, I'm not...
见鬼
Shit.
你是谁
Who are you?
Fabien
Fabien.
Fabien 这里有个人
Fabien, there's someone out here.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
我认识你
I know you.
是你让他来的吗
Is he supposed to be here?
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
Antoine的儿子
That's Antoine's boy.
你知道 这很不寻常
You know, it's quite the unconventional...
天啦
Jesus!
你为什么要这样做
What did you do that for?
我说过我不会收手的
I told you I wouldn't stop.
听着 我竭尽全力让你置身事外不卷进来
Look, I did everything I could to keep you out of it.
这叫置身事外吗
Keep me out of it how?
我他妈已经被卷进来了
I'm right fucking here!
你杀了他 Lilyhot
You shot him, Lilyhot.
你♥他♥妈♥这叫让我置身事外
How the fuck is that keeping me out of it?
置身事外什么了啊
What did you keep me out of?
很快就结束了
It's nearly over.
你派人去杀Antoine了
You've sent people to kill Antoine.
没错 一定是的
Yeah, you did, you did.
我♥操♥
Fuck, fuck!
Lewis 你以为我千辛万苦是为了不停地换老大吗
Lewis, do you think I went through all this just to swap bosses?
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 他本来就要完蛋了
- Fuck. - He was finished anyway.
你可不像第一次干这事儿
And you say this was your first time?
好奇怪 我怎么湿了
That's weird. I'm wet.
见鬼 Dominic
Oh, shit, Dominic.
还是红色的
It's red wet.
对不起 兄弟 我不该叫你来的
I'm so sorry, mate, I should never have sent you.
我穿了背心
I'm wearing a vest.
虽然不是防弹的那种
It's not a bulletproof one.
啊 操
Oh, shit!
- 见鬼 - 噢 Lewis
- Shit. - Oh, Lewis.
Lewis
Lewis...
你总是说
You were always...
"我的归属是哪里 谁才是我的同类"
"Where do I belong? Who are my people?"
我从来都不在意这些
I never cared about that stuff.
对我来说 能有一个人就好
I'd have been OK if I had had just, just one person.
有一个
Just someone
对我很重要的人就好
who was special to me
而且我对他也很重要
and I was special to them.
对我来说就足够了
I'd be fine if I'd had that.
Dominic 我就是那个人
Dominic. I am that one person.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
一开始因为很多原因我不想承认
I didn't want to say it at first for loads of different reasons
但是现在 我和你 我们是生死至交
but me and you, we are best mates.
真的吗
Yeah?
Dominic
Dominic.
Dominic
Dominic!
Dominic
Dominic!
就是个皮肉伤 擦过而已
That's a flesh wound. In and out.
啊 我他妈服了
Oh, for fuck sake.
一定是擦到了那块储了全部血液的肉
It must be the flesh where they keep all the blood then.
他会没事儿的
He'll be OK.
你们快离开这里
I want yous out of here.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这很棒 真的 我很感激你做的一切
This was great, really. Thank you and all that.
但是要是你女朋友发现了
But as soon as your girlfriend finds out what's happened,
马上就会有一群暴徒来围剿这里
there's going to be an army of goons up here.
让他们来
Let them.
我还能去哪儿 已经回不去了
Where am I going to go? I'm finished there.
所有人都看到我穿过边境
Everyone saw me cross the border
我可不要下半辈子都在四处躲藏
and I'm not spending the rest of my life looking for a good hiding place.
这就是我的归宿 和你在一起
This is where it ends. With you.
别再想替我做决定 不可能了
No more making decisions for me. That's over.
别再说什么让我脱离困境 干♥他♥妈 这就是我
No more getting out of tight spots. Fuck the spots. This is me.
你可以回去
You can get back.
我有办法
There's a way.
复述一遍
Say it back to me.
我不想复述 我不要
I'm not saying it back to you, I don't like it.
你的朋友Dominic是你的线人
Your friend Dominic is your criminal informant.
是他告诉你我的位置
He got a message to you telling you where I was.
你觉得成功几率不大
You thought it was a long shot
但是你衡量得失最终还是决定出手
but then you worked out the risk-reward ratio.
好 给我看看你的
Now... Show me your
"我刚逮捕了国家头号♥通缉犯"的表情
"I've just apprehended the country's most wanted fugitive" face.
没人会相信的
No-one's going to believe that.
经典的英雄故事套路 所有人都会买♥♥账的
Big-old hero story like that? They are going to eat it up.
到时候你就像珠宝商贩一样
You'll look like a Pearly King,
他们会在你身上佩满勋章
they're going to pin so many medals on you.
- 开枪 - 什么
- Shoot. - What?
搞什么啊
Fucking hell!
这下应该能引起他们的注意力
That should get their attention.
抱歉 我该提前警告你的
Sorry, should've said that in the air.
走吧
Now let's walk.
授权持枪警员请就位
Authorised Firearm Officers here now!
快到了
And we are off.
慢点
Hang on.
等一下 这一切都进展地太快了
Wait a minute. This is going way too fast.
你的表情到位了吗
Are you doing the face?
我已经摆出"被无畏的执法者击败"的表情
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表