剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表
It's under the sink.
在背面 拿到了吗 在那里吗
At the back. Have you got it? Is it there?
全部金额都在那里了
It's the full amount.
快点 否则要她好看
Hurry up or she's going to get it.
找到了 找到了
I've got it, I've got it.
那也没用 他进不来特洛伊
Doesn't matter. He can't get into Troy.
不 我可以 我可以 实际上
Yes, I can. I can, actually.
我能在午夜前拿给你
I can get it to you by midnight.
我有独一无二的优势
I'm uniquely positioned.
生日快乐
你的伙伴Dominic
打我电♥话♥
全天在线
- 嗨 - 我认识你
- Hi. - I know you.
- 我他妈在和你说话 - 什么事
- I am fucking talking to you. - What's that?
你是边境关卡的那个人
You're off the checkpoint.
绝对不是 你估计认错人了
Definitely not, some mistake there.
肯定是
Yeah, it is.
他在边境关卡工作 我之前见过他
He works at the checkpoint. I seen him there earlier.
那种条子间谍
Some sort of cop-spy.
条子间谍 没有人知道这是什么鬼东西
A cop-spy? No-one even knows what that is.
- 你是在嘲笑我吗 - 不 没有
- Are you taking the piss out of me? - Nah, I'm not...
开玩笑 是吗
Joking, were you?
你是干什么的 嗯
What were you doing? Eh?
拿着 Bill
Hold that there, Bill.
让我们看看你到底是谁
Let's see who you are.
走吧 出去
Go on, get out.
谢谢你的指点还有刚才那事
Thank you for the directions and that.
听着 关于厕所的事 我很抱歉
Listen, about what happened in the toilets, I'm sorry.
对着这张脸 我怎么生得了气呢
How am I going to stay angry with that face?
上车
Get in.
我们在一起会玩得很开心的
We are going to have the best time.
我就知道我们会成为朋友
I knew we were going to be friends.
- 我不是来交朋友的 来一趟马上走 - 没错
- I'm not here to make friends. It's in and out. - Yeah.
我是来接我姐的 之后 她 这个地方
I'm getting my sister back and then she, this place
还有所有人 全滚他妈的蛋吧
and everyone else can fuck right off.
从今往后我就是坚定的存在主义者
From here on in it's solid existentialism.
当然 但是 你要知道
Sure, but, you know,
如果刚好这一路你很开心 那么
if you happen to have fun along the way then...
你想要先回到我家洗个澡还是
Do you want to come back to mine first for a quick shower or...?
我正好要说这个
Right, I'm just coming out and saying it.
我从你身上感到了一种很强的同性恋的气场
I'm getting a really strong homoerotic vibe from you.
- 从我身上 从这边 - 没错
- From me? From this side? - Yeah.
因为我可是笔直的奶♥子♥屁♥股♥党
Because I am strictly a TA man.
女人的屁♥股♥
Women's A.
哦耶 太棒了 极品奶♥子♥
Oh, yeah, that's nice, nice Ts.
那是个俱乐部 我要去那里找这个女孩
There's a club. I need to get there and find this girl.
我以为你要去找你姐
I thought you needed to find your sister.
没错 是要去找我姐姐
Yeah, we do need to find my sister.
但我要交钱的对象是她
She's the one I have to give the money to.
她是绑♥架♥我姐姐那个帮派的成员
She's part of the gang who kidnapped her.
他们都只穿着内衣 还是就她一个这样
Are they all wearing underwear, or is it just her?
你说我们什么时候见她
What time did you say we'd meet her?
- 现在 - 行
- Now. - OK.
这地方玩得很野 跟紧我
This place can be a bit full on, all right? So just stick to me.
酗酒嗑药是在给压♥迫♥你的人帮忙
Getting drunk and getting high is doing your oppressors' work...
你准备好加入外星人自治的斗争了吗 兄弟
Are you ready to join the struggle for alien autonomy, brother?
回家去念书吧
Go home and educate yourselves!
我们要转一圈 看她是不是还在这里 好吗
We'll have a look around, see if she's here yet, all right?
跟上 不要和任何人说话 也不要死盯着看
Keep up and don't talk to anyone and stop staring.
你能别吓唬我了吗
Will you stop freaking me out?
再来一个 再来一个 谁想要来 谁想要来
One more, one more. Who wants it? Who wants it?
是你吗 是你吗 谁要来 来吧
You? You? Who wants it? Come on!
来吧
Come on!
再来一个 再来一个 谁想要来 是你吗 是你吗
One more! One more! Who wants it? You? You?
Dominic
Dominic!
- 这里 在这里 这里 - 你 来吧
- Here! Over here! Here! - You! Come on.
他在这儿
There he is.
DJ 开始吧
DJ, let's go!
可找到你了 我跟你说了跟上
There you are. I thought I told you to keep up.
Dominic 只有我一个人觉得这里让人手指刺痛吗
Right, Dominic, is it me or is it quite finger-tingly in here?
你是不是吃了能量球
Have you done a powerball?
没错 尝起来像洗碗剂 那是什么啊
Yeah, it tasted like dishwasher powder. What is it?
- 就是洗碗剂 - 没错
- It's dishwasher powder. - It is.
它时效短 但是效果非常嗨
Yeah, it's a short but intense high.
- 对你应该没作用 只对外星人有效 - 没错
- It shouldn't affect you. It's alien-specific. - Right.
这其实对你不好
It's actually quite bad for you.
这位大人物是谁啊 Dominic
Who the important man, Dominic?
那是Fabian
That's Fabian.
- 他掌管着 所有东西 - 所有东西
- He's in charge - of like everything. - Everything?
哦 别告诉我你报名了嗑药格斗
Oh, don't tell me you signed up for a pill punch?
- 嗑药格斗是啥 - 相当野蛮
- What's a pill punch? - It's barbaric.
- 到底是什么 - 甚至都不能算是种运动
- Yeah, but what is it? - It's not even a sport.
我得往脸上泼点水什么的
I think I need to splash some water on my face or something.
- 没错 好主意 - 哇呜
- Yeah, I think that's a good idea. - Whoo!
- 去厕所泼 - 厕所
- In the toilet. - In the toilet?
Dominic 我现在很不舒服
Dominic, I'm not feeling very well.
来吧 你上场了 我们走
Come on. You're up. Let's go.
- 你叫什么名字 哥们 - 啥
- What's your name, pal? - What?
啥 对战 马克
Walt versus Marc.
你知道嗑药格斗的规则吗
Do you even know the rules to Pill Punch?
不知道 规则是什么 Dominic
No, what are the rules, Dominic?
- 好 我们都知道规则了 - 什么
- OK, so we both know the rules. - What?
让我们开始嗑药格斗吧
Let's pill punch!
好了哥们 周四晚上 你知道我的意思吗
All right, fella? Thursday night, do you know what I mean?
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what this is.
我要去见一个女孩 把钱给她
I'm supposed to meet a girl, I'm supposed to give her some money.
不要提到钱
Don't mention the money!
- 见鬼 伙计 - 听着 小心点
- Fucking hell, man. - Listen, be discreet, all right?
在这种地方 不能让人知道你带着三千英镑
This is not the place you want people to know you're carrying around 3,000 pounds.
- 三千英镑 - 我该怎么办
- Three grand? - What do I do?
连规则都不知道 你干嘛要参加 这是自杀
Why would you do something you don't know the rules to? It's suicide.
回击时间结束
And the window of response is closed.
回击时间 我真的不想再玩了
Window of response? I don't really want to play any more.
停下 我们带钱了
Stop! We've got your money.
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
你干什么
What are you doing?
有人在追我们
I thought there were some people following us and, you know,
这种时候不都要这么做吗 装成两个同性恋接吻
that's what you do, you pretend to be two gay men kissing.
摆脱他们
It throws people off the trail,
这里是危险的片区 你要小心了
and this is a dodgy part of town so you've got to be careful.
- 新规则 不许亲我 - 好吧
- Right, there's a new rule, no kissing me. - All right.
没错 伙计们 要不要把钱给我们啊
Yes, the guys, did you want to give us that money?
三千英镑 对吗 嗯
Three grand, wasn't it? Eh?
我说过要当心 在俱乐部里 我说过了
I said about being discreet, didn't I? In the club, I said.
你确定你这么想要吗
You sure you want it that bad?
抱歉
Sorry.
"你确定你这么想要吗"
"Sure you want it that bad"?
- 相当精彩 是吧 - 没错
- That was impressive, really, wasn't it? - Yeah...
嗯 你还真进来特洛伊了 同样让人刮目相看
Yeah, well, you made it to Troy. Equally impressive.
都在那里了
It's all there.
我现在去接你的姐姐
I'm going to go get your sister now.
- 好的 - 不要乱走
- OK. - Don't move.
她身上有些东西
There's something about her.
好像是我很多问题的答案所在
I think she could answer a lot of questions for me,
好像某种程度上 她是我命中注定的人
like she's somehow my destiny
或者命运注定把我们捆绑在一起
or my destiny's tied up with her in some way, you know?
是么
Yeah,
我倒听说她有点放荡
I heard she was a bit of a slag.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我就说好像有点眼熟 我在附近见过她
I thought I recognised her. I've seen her around town.
她跟谁都睡
She'd shag anything apparently.
标准挺低啊 这倒是件 好事
剧集 | 外星人(2016) | 导航列表