剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
我能帮忙吗
How-how can I help?
在这一切乱世中
You have been my rock
你一直是我的磐石 你对我来说就是全世界
through all of this and y-you mean the world to me.
但我不想再搞清楚了
But I don't want to try to figure this out anymore.
对我而言 绿光毁了一切
For me, the green lights have ruined everything,
我只想回到
and I just need to-to get back
回到...
to-to...
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I-I...
我只需要逃离这一切
I need to get away from all of this.
离开我吗
From me?
不是
No.
我也不知道
I mean, I-I don't know.
欢迎 安德烈·戴维斯
Welcome, Andre Davis.
四十年后 这里将有一台时光机
In 40 years, there'll be a time machine in here.
斯通女士 终于见面了
Ms. Stone. At last.
很荣幸终于见到你 戴维斯医生
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Dr. Davis.
我以为绿光就是时光机
I thought the green lights were our time machine.
你可以把那些看成是飞机
You can think of those as planes.
我们的时光机就像空中交通管制
And our machine like air traffic control.
只是有个偷渡客协助破坏了塔台
Except that a stowaway helped destroy the tower.
曼尼
Manny.
这正是我带你来的原因
That is exactly why I brought you here.
你能明察秋毫
You don't miss a thing.
只是不知道你带我来的原因
Except for the reason you have brought me here.
我想给你一份工作
I would like to offer you a job.
我的资源加你的头脑 我们可以
With my resource and your brain, we can have
在大家没想到时 就在这里建立时光机
a time machine in here years before anyone thinks we can.
人类需要你
Humanity needs you.
你能帮助我们改变世界吗
Will you help us change the world?
我们可以提供附近住宿
We can offer on-site housing,
无上限资金 你可以大胆畅想
limitless funding, so you can dream as big as you want.
谢谢 斯通女士
Thank you, Ms. Stone.
我 我不知道该说什么
I d-- I don't know what to say.
住宿就不必了
Uh, the housing will be unnecessary.
我的同事会很高兴知道
And my colleagues will be excited to learn
我正式走上了
that I am formally on the path
能解答我们所有人疑问的道路
to answering questions we all have.
关于那个
About that.
如果你接受 不能让其他人知道
You accept my offer, no one can know.
这其中没有猫腻
It's nothing sinister.
只是...
It's just...
我们要改变时间 戴维斯医生
We're dealing with time, Dr. Davis.
我们知道一只蝴蝶
We've learned that a butterfly
扇动翅膀对未来没有影响
flapping its wings has no effect on the future.
但如果有4400只蝴蝶呢
But 4,400 butterflies?
从旧时穿越而来的帝王
Monarchs who've migrated through time?
这种事能威胁破坏所有现状
Well, it threatens to destabilize everything.
你想让我对在乎的人撒谎
You're asking me to lie to those I care about.
不 我让你等待 直到你知道真♥相♥
No, I am asking to wait until you know the truth.
今晚好好考虑
Take the night.
我觉得当你回到布瓦布兰克酒店后
I think when you return to the Bois Blanc,
就明白我这提议的优势了
you'll see the merit in my offer.
很高兴你改变心意了
Glad you had a change of heart.
实际上不是我改变心意
In truth, it wasn't my heart that changed,
只是其他的一切
but everything else did.
也许你早就知道
Perhaps you knew it would.
你会知道
You could only know about
这台未来时光机的唯一解释
that time machine from the future
是你来自这个所谓的未来
if you were from said future.
你昨天是故意留我在这里的吗
Did you keep me here yesterday for a reason?
酒店的那场袭击对你而言
The attack on the hotel was always
总是过于残酷 戴维斯医生
quite grim for you, Dr. Davis.
在我们所有尝试中都是
In all our trials.
重要的是你现在来到这里了
What matters is you're here now.
准备好开工了吗
Ready to get to work?
我根本不想听 好吗
I don't even want to hear it, okay?
我知道自己花了太久才去做正确的事
I know it took me too long to do the right thing,
但我知道这肯定是正确的事 因为我被炒了
but I know it was the right thing because I got fired.
杰茜
Jess.
现在这种情况 4400显然是受害者
The 4,400 were clearly the victims in that situation,
但比尔根本不在乎
and Bill just didn't care.
就好像他想看到这一切 仿佛
It's as if he wanted to see what, like,
他想看到4400的极限 想看看
the 4,400's threshold was, just to see
他们能承受多少
how much they could handle.
怎么 发生什么了
What? What happened?
贾里尔不会原谅我了
Jharrel will never forgive me.
我也觉得自己无法原谅自己
And I don't think I can forgive myself.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
过去一整年我一直来这里
I spent a year coming here.
把这里当作我弟弟的美好回忆
Seeing this place for all the good things that my brother was,
但在这期间...
when all along...
真遗憾 贾里尔
I'm so sorry, Jharrel.
他走了 而且他觉得无法信任我们
That he's gone and he didn't see fit to trust any of us.
我对他的最后回忆 是他像个疯子一般
That my last memory of him was raving like a lunatic
要让我们去死
about letting us die.
简直
I mean,
谢天谢地国名警卫队及时赶到
thank God the National Guard got there in time
拆除炸♥弹♥
to disarm those bombs.
如果有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥...
If any of them had gone off...
我不认为他是疯子
I don't think he was a lunatic.
距离整件事结束才不到一天时间
The sun's only come up once since what's happened,
而政♥府♥已经表现得
and the government's already acting
像避免了又一场危机
like it's another crisis averted.
又一个有纪念意义的日子
Another date that will ring the bell,
却未进行真的改变
but bring about no real change.
等等 你怎么能这么说
Wait. How can you say that?
公众态度改变了
Public sentiment has changed.
给4400的捐款不断涌现
Donations for the 4,400 are pouring in.
那是 内疚总会源源不断涌入敞开的伤口
Yeah, guilt flows freely into an open wound.
等上几个月
Just give it a few months.
等到下次来龙♥卷♥风♥
Until the next hurricane.
警♥察♥枪击案 疫情
Police shooting. Pandemic.
看到时候内疚会往什么方向涌
See where the guilt heads then.
贾里尔
Jharrel.
我觉得曼尼对必要之事的想法没错
I think Manny was right about what's needed.
我就出去了半小时 你就带了个妞回来
I leave for a half hour and you invite a girl over?
我家怎么变成这样了
What the hell happened to my place?
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表