剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
我会去教育他的
Then I'll discipline him.
你俩不如去拿点喝的
Now, why don't you both go get some drinks
这样大家才可以
so people can have an excuse
替你们犯浑找借口
of why you're acting a fool right now.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
海登
Hayden.
我们能一起下盘象棋吗
Could you play a game of chess with me, please?
我不想烦你
Uh, I don't want to bother you,
但我现在真的需要下一盘棋
but I really need this.
首先 先坐下
First, you're gonna sit down,
然后再调整呼吸
and you're gonna breathe.
就这样
Yeah.
就是这样
Yeah.
不论看起来如何
Now, despite how it looks,
我现在很忙
I'm busy right now,
所以我不能陪你下棋
so I can't play with you.
我需要你自己振作起来
So I need you to be the sharp young man
我知道你可以
that I know you are
然后自己找到解决办法
and find a solution for yourself.
集中注意力 海登
Focus, Hayden.
你想和我下棋
You want to play chess.
但我没空
But I can't play with you.
你要怎么样一个人下棋
So how can you play without me?
我...
I...
我可以...我...
I could... I...
我可以自己和自己对弈
I could play against myself.
我就知道你能行
Oh, I knew you could do it.
我们特纳家真是解决问题的小能手
Us Turners are amazing problem solvers.
我不能就这么永远失去了她
I can't lose her for good.
我不允许
I won't.
布瓦布兰克酒店
阿门 各位兄弟姐妹 明天见
Amen, brothers and sisters. See you tomorrow.
-明天见 -明天见
- Absolutely. - Absolutely.
谢谢你 兄弟 十分感谢
Thank you, brother, I appreciate you.
约翰斯顿牧师 谢谢你安排的这些会面
Thank you so much for these meetings, Reverend.
在我认识大家之前
Before I found this group,
我的状态十分糟糕
I was in a really dark place.
我以为上帝已经放弃了我
I thought God abandoned me.
记住 上帝不会任由我们的心灵困在黑暗之中
Just remember, the Lord doesn't leave us in darkness
而不给丝毫希望
without a little light.
这件事你比任何人都清楚
A thing you know better than most.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看到安德烈了吗
Have you seen Andre?
没有
I have not.
如果你同意 我想问一些律师建议
But I do want to pick your lawyer brain, if you don't mind.
我希望能想办法让当局
I'd like to find a way to get the powers that be
允许大家留在酒店
to allow folks to stay at the hotel.
什么 在我们不断的施压和抗♥议♥之下
What? Everyone is finally getting out.
大家终于能离开酒店
After all our pushing and protesting,
我们重获自♥由♥了
we're gonna be free.
很多人包括我自己 无处可去
Well, many people, myself included, have nowhere to go.
"自♥由♥"对你来说 可能是蜜糖
This "Freedom" might be a salve for you,
可对我们这些无家可归的人们 它是砒霜
but for myself and others, it's poison.
每个人都会被安置好住处 还能领到钱
Everyone is getting placed in housing and given a stipend.
你觉得离开酒店是解决办法
You think everybody getting out
只是因为你需要离开酒店
is the solution because it works for your situation.
我推测 你会跟家人呆在一起 对吗
You'll be staying with family, I presume?
格罗佛太太对我来说情同家人
Mrs. Grover is like family to me.
我很高兴你还有她
And I'm pleased that you have her.
对所有人来说 这是一个混乱的时期
This is a turbulent time for us all.
特别对某些人来说 被扔到一个陌生的世界
And for some, being thrown into housing they don't know
一个陌生的城市
in a city they don't know,
一个陌生的安置房♥里是令人恐惧的
in a world they don't know is terrifying.
我们这里已经组建起了一个社区团体
We've created a community here.
我很抱歉你看不到这点
I'm sorry you can't see that.
如果酒店是教堂 他们就没法赶你出去
They couldn't kick you out if the hotel was a church.
-那样能行吗 -我无法保证
- Would it really work? - It's not a given,
但多数人依旧认为教堂是个庇护所
but most still respect the concept of sanctuary that churches offer.
如果当局想赶走我们 他们会陷入
If the government tried to kick us out, they'd be drowning
同世界各地人♥权♥组织的诉讼中
in lawsuits from human rights groups worldwide.
不过我们得把话传开
We just have to get the word out.
那我们来替自己建立一个庇护所吧
Well... let's create ourselves a sanctuary, then.
严格来说 是你让他们被伊普西医疗机构带走的
Technically, you are the reason both of them are at Ypsi Med.
你当然不是故意的 但无论是不是故意
Not on purpose, of course, but, you know, accident or not,
你都得担点责任
you do have to kind of take responsibility for that.
如果我们要谈担责任这件事
Well, as far a responsibility is concerned,
你泄露的视频害我们成为活靶子
your video made us targets for all sorts of ne'er-do-wells,
比如那个酒吧客人袭击克劳德特
like that bar patron who assaulted Claudette.
你说的也没错
Toucha.
只不过我从没见过海登那个样子 你知道吗
It's just, I've never seen Hayden like that before, you know?
他通常一副事不关己的样子
He's usually all al-aloof and stuff.
但刚刚他都摩拳擦掌了
But back there he looked really ready to, like, square up.
-的确 -那我们该怎么做
- Indeed. - So what do we do, then?
因为他太固执了 绝对不会放弃
'Cause he is really stubborn and is not gonna let this go.
那我觉得就相信他就好
Trust him, I suppose.
准备放大家出去 现在酒店一片混乱
The hotel is abuzz with everyone getting out,
看守我们的人也比平常放松了警惕
so our keepers aren't watching us as usual.
即使没有前因后果
And while lacking in context,
他的幻象也从不出错
his visions come to pass with unerring accuracy.
太好了
Great!
-那我们就开干吧 -别再这样了
- Now let's get on with it. - Stop doing that.
天呐 你要让我紧张的长皱纹了
Oh, my God, you're gonna give me so many stress lines.
-你说你有计划了 -我有
- You said you had a plan. - I do.
我们想把米尔德里德和诺亚从伊普西机构救出来
We want to get Mildred and Noah out of Ypsi Med,
并他们藏在这里 直到事态平复
hide them in here till things quiet down.
第一步 侦察
First step: reconnaissance.
从黄绿色的门入手
Starting with one chartreuse door.
伊普西医疗机构
这里尖端的科技
The technological advances here are greater
远远超出我的想象
than even I'd imagined.
我很高兴你在这里玩的很开心
Okay. I'm glad you're enjoying everything.
听着 我知道花了很久
Look, I know it's taken a long time
才让你进医院了
to get you into a hospital.
对此我非常抱歉
And I cannot apologize enough for that.
但我们已经到了 在你实习的同时
But we're here now, and while you're doing your shadowing,
我打算替你去打探点米尔德里德和诺亚的消息
I'm gonna try and get some info on Mildred and Noah for you.
谢谢你
It is appreciated.
已经太久没听到他们的消息了
It's been so long since we last heard from either of them,
我快觉得我们的申诉肯定被置若罔闻了
I'd begun to think our pleas had fallen on deaf ears.
-你叫什么 -贾里尔·马特奥
- Name? - Jharrel Mateo.
我的朋友预约了一次实习
I have a shadowing appointment for my friend right here.
我现在通知医生你们到了
I'll let the doctor know he's here.
还有一件事
Oh, I had one more thing.
我想探望米尔德里德·贝尔和诺亚·哈里斯
Could you get me the room info
可以告诉我房♥间信息吗
so that I can visit Mildred Bell and Noah Harris?
他们从布瓦布兰克酒店转来的
They're from the Bois Blanc hotel.
4400的人在医院另一栋 而且他们没有探视时间
The 4,400 are in a different wing and don't have visiting hours.
另一栋吗 可是我不是普通探视者
A different wing? Okay, but, uh, I'm not a regular visitor.
我是4400人的案件专员
I'm a caseworker. The 4,400?
我说过的 他们没有探视时间
Like I said, there are no visiting hours.
自从他们进入东翼之后就再也不行了
Haven't been since they took over the East Wing.
来 把这个填了
Go ahead and fill this out,
这是给你和你朋友的通行证
and here's a pass for you and your friend.
米格尔
Miguel?
你拿到所有东西了吗
Were you able to get everything?
海登 我的老伙计 我的兄弟
Hayden, my boy, my lad, my homie,
东西都拿到了 还有其他的
I got everything and then some, okay?
首先我们有护士服
First, we have nurse scrubs.
给安德烈医生准备的中号♥
A size medium for one Dr. Andre.
还有给你准备的病号♥服
Then we have patient scrubs for you.
然后 找到了
And then, there it is.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表