剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
变得更不安全 他们是我的朋友
even less so. These are my friends.
我在乎的人 只做好事的人
People I care about. People that are only doing good.
但这是他们实现自己最大价值的事
But this is how they do the most good.
概括我们最新的实验
To summarize our latest trial,
我们派了2547人到2021年去
in which we sent 2,547 people to 2021,
我们很肯定地看到了进步
we are definitely seeing improvements.
贫困率下降了八分之一
Poverty came down by one eighth of a percent,
拉丁裔人口在政♥治♥上取得了一些进展
and the Latinx population showed some political gains.
所以 如果我们继续讨论
So, if we continue to augment
-回去的人数 -我们做了超过
- the number of returnees...- We've run the experiment
三十次的实验了
over 30 times.
到现在我们早该建立一个新世界了
We should have created a whole new world by now,
但是一切还是老样子
but everything is the same.
我们下一次实验
Well, in our next trial,
预计可能会有16%的
we anticipate a 16% increase
-提升... -那不够
- in the possibility... - It's not enough!
这些都不够
None of it is!
我们整天坐在这高级的办公室里
We sit here all day in this pristine office,
仿佛外面的世界不存在
acting as if the world outside doesn't exist.
但它确实存在
But it does.
这个国家的大部分地区几乎不适合居住
The majority of the country is nearly uninhabitable.
这个房♥间里的所谓领导人
Are the so-called leaders in this room
真的在为根本的改变而努力吗
actually fighting for fundamental change?
还是只是为了维持现状而已
Or just enough to maintain your status quo?
我们正在努力
We are trying to help.
我们出于善意
We are trying to give back
像竭尽所能回馈社会
out of the goodness of our hearts.
我们没有坐以待毙
We are not doing nothing.
除非也许我们就是问题所在
Except maybe we are the problem.
因为我们一直在做最低限度的工作
Because we keep doing the bare minimum.
只够说我们有在帮助别人
Just enough to say that we've done something to help others
却没有伤害自己
without actually hurting ourselves.
-我的建议可以真正改变... -不 不
- My proposal would actually change... - No. No.
那太激进了 结果又不确定
It's too drastic, and the outcome is too uncertain.
听我说...
Look...
改变需要时间 曼尼
Change takes time, Manny.
这只是"等着轮到你"的另一种说法
Well, that's just another way of saying "wait your turn."
为了让人们觉醒和看到情况到底有多糟糕
It will take painful, harsh sacrifices in order
需要做出痛苦艰难的牺牲
for people to wake up and see how bad things truly are.
你说的是
What you're talking about
大屠♥杀♥
is a massacre.
而且这很有必要
And it's necessary.
我希望改变能以另一种方式发生
I wish change could come some other way.
但是我心里知道
But I know in my heart--
你心里也知道
you know in yours, too--
别无他法
that it won't.
肯定有其他办法
There has to be another way.
我以为你是来帮我们的
I thought you were here to help us.
我在帮啊
I am helping!
我很遗憾你没看出来
I'm sad you can't see that.
扫除障碍
Evacuate the premises.
消除他们的超能力
你要是轻举妄动
If you try anything,
我就给你妹妹好看
I will make your sister suffer.
还有你们
And the rest of you!
可我是你们这边的
But I'm on your side.
我可以和比尔·格林谈谈
I can talk to Bill Greene.
我们不在乎比尔·格林
We don't care about Bill Greene.
政♥府♥救不了我们 我们要夺回我们的国家
The government can't save us. We're taking our country back.
但是...
But...
别说了 米莉 他们疯了
Stop it, Millie. They're insane.
他们不会听你的 你怎么就看不出来呢
They're not going to listen to you. Why can't you see that?
你们都别说了
All of you, stop talking!
是时候干正事了
It's time to take care of business,
杀鸡儆猴
make an example out of you.
走 起来
Go! Up!
-米莉 拜托 住手 抓我吧 -放开我
- Millie! Please, stop! Take me! - Let go of me!
全世界将会看到这个
The whole world's gonna see this.
我们的首次射杀要开始了
We got our first one coming out now!
我赌她的血是绿色的
Bet she bleeds green.
好了 拉♥登♥娜 你能做到的
Okay, LaDonna. You can do this.
放开我
Hey! Let go of me!
你们干什么 我是你们的人
What are you doing? I'm on your side!
拜托 放开我
Please! Let go of me!
别这么做
Don't do this!
死亡区域
住手
Stop!
这帮种族主义者 散播恐惧的人♥渣♥接招吧
These racist, fear-mongering scum can eat it.
别这样
Don't do this!
出什么事了 放开我
What's happening? Let me out of here!
快走 拿上武器 我们出去
Come on, arm up! Let's get out there!
怎么回事 出什么事了
What's going on? What is happening?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
你们把我姐姐带去哪了
Where did you take my sister?
出去 看看出了什么事
Get out there, see what's going on.
我是你这边的人
I'm on your side.
这是怎么回事
Hey! What the hell's going on?
别轻举妄动
Don't try anything.
否则 他们就会修理你
If you do, you're gonna have to deal with them.
我们记得在布瓦布兰克你对我们的所作所为
And we remember what you did to us at the Bois Blanc.
走吧
Come on.
拉♥登♥娜在分散他们的注意力
LaDonna's distracting them.
我们可以把其他人送到安全的地方
We can get everyone else to safety.
如果我们合作 我们就能
If we work together, we can make
势不可挡 你不觉得吗
an unstoppable team, don't you think?
我 我不行 米莉
I-I can't, Millie.
拜托了
Please.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No!
等等
Wait!
米莉
Millie!
曼尼走了
Manny left.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你的手
Your hand?
我从没试过愈合这么严重的伤
I've never tried something so drastic.
手上有二十七块骨头 而且...
There's 27 bones in here, and-and...
我几乎得压碎每一块手骨
I'd have to crush almost every single one of them.
等等 就...
Wait. Just...
等等
wait.
听着 因为我们不知道会发生什么我...
Look, since we don't know what's gonna happen, I...
没时间讨论了 贾里尔
There's no time for speeches, Jharrel.
听着 我知道你对我的关心
Look, I-I know you've come to care for me
比我在1958年离开的那个男人好多了
in a far kinder way than the man I left behind in 1958.
说定了 我们逃出去
Okay, that's it. We-we get out of this,
我带你去打羽毛保龄球
and I am taking you Feather Bowling.
羽毛保龄球 一种木制球游戏
与冰壶运动非常相似
好吗 我们要好好在一起
All right? We're gonna do this right.
所有事你做的都很好了
You already did everything right.
克劳德特
Hey. Hey. Claudette.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
好了 你能做到的
All right, you can do this.
-你真是... -行了
- You are... - Oh, come on.
你可以稍后再夸我多厉害
You can tell me how amazing I am later.
别动
Stop.
原地别动
Right there.
好了 我们得告诉大家酒店里有炸♥弹♥
Okay, we have to tell everyone that there are bombs in the building.
不 贾里尔 我们得阻止你弟弟引爆♥炸♥弹
No, Jharrel. We have to stop your brother from setting them off.
你砍掉蜥蜴人的尾巴 它会再生出来
You cut the tail off an iguana, it grows back.
而砍下头颅
You cut off the head,
-问题就解决了 -好吧 你觉得你能...
- problem solved. - Okay, do you think you can...?
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表